Respected Contributor

@cinderford wrote:

does anyone have measurments for green bean casserole for one person

@cinderford  Thank you for asking the question, there have been some great and thoughtful replies and I think I have a new green bean recipe!  We need to stay in touch and share what we have made. Heart

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123   Why, thank you.  Holidays can be challenging for many people whether they are alone or not on those days.  I know because I have been there at some low stretches of my life. 

But this year has certainly been a doozy for us all.  2021 has got to be better even if there is only some sort of slow improvement on all fronts!

As to the pie I wish I had a piece to eat right now.  Had a couple of mini dark chocolate Reese's cups instead.  They usually do the trick, but tonight they didn't.

I'm craving something to eat, just not sure what it is, but I'll survive.  Probably if I make myself a cup of tea that will do it.

Nice to "meet" you by the way.  I think on a thread a while ago you said you had the Oster XL countertop Oven.  I have one, too, and love it.  We use it at least twice daily.

Hope your Thanksgiving goes well.

Cheers,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

I haven't checked lately but our local market used to sell single slices of Edward's pies.  (Super One)

Valued Contributor

@cinderford 

The deli in one of the grocery stores here usually has this so I can buy as little or as much as I want. I'll be doing Tday alone this year too but will probably make a whole recipe of this cuz I love it so much. I make it several times during the year also.

cookin

Honored Contributor

I adore it and make it every year maybe about three times a year since 1981.  I use the Durkee onion ring recipe on the back of the can but about four years ago I added a new ingredient. Garden Vegetable cream cheese dip.  Mix in a half a container with the soup and milk and oh my word so creamy smooth.  The first year I did it my DIL had the leftover for breakfast instead of our big Christmas morning breakfast.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone for your help....Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for your help with measurements

Honored Contributor

@Zhills 

Way to go!  You are always SO helpful!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife   Thanks.  I cook for just 1 these days.

I found a nice site with recipes for one...

Cooking for One   

Hope you enjoy it!