Valued Contributor

Re: Who likes tapioca pudding?

I love Tapioca also. WIll be making some this week.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

My mom used to make it often.  There was always a red box of Kraft Minute Tapioca in our pantry Smiley Happy   I bought a box and think I'll make it tonight.  It was always so good while it was still warm.  

My husband likes it a lot.  I always have a box in my pantry.  Thought I haven't made it in a while.  I was going to make chocolate pudding this weekend.  Now I will make Tapioca.

Respected Contributor

I adore both tapioca and rice pudding. There's a company that sells both in cottage cheese-style boxes.

DELICIOUS, and completely addictive!

Esteemed Contributor

I love tapioca pudding. My mom used to make this every week - yum. It's hard to find in the grocery stores by me. Finally found it and could not believe the price - needless to say I did not purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: Who likes tapioca pudding?

I love, love Tapioca pudding and it's my favorite, Yum!

Witch Cat October Quote witch month october october gifs animated october  quotes | Hello october, Happy october, Spirit halloween

Honored Contributor

Love tapioca, and fairly easy to make via the little red box!

I like the idea of adding rum flavoring and nutmeg.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I DO, I DO!!!!!!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter : Ooh, I'll have to save this recipe. Our mother always made it when we were growing up and I loved it.

Now my mouth is watering so I'll have to use this recipe and make myself some. She sprinkled cinnamon over top. 

Honored Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

My mom used to make it often.  There was always a red box of Kraft Minute Tapioca in our pantry Smiley Happy   I bought a box and think I'll make it tonight.  It was always so good while it was still warm.  

@Knit-Chick 

I find it best with a little smoosh of real whipped cream on top.  Same for rice pudding.