Trusted Contributor

My mom used to make it often.  There was always a red box of Kraft Minute Tapioca in our pantry Smiley Happy   I bought a box and think I'll make it tonight.  It was always so good while it was still warm.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Who likes tapioca pudding?

LOVE Tapioca pudding!  Love just about anything vanilla!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love egg custard too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Add me to the list!   (I add rum flavoring, and a little nutmeg....to give it an egg-nog flavor)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Love tapioca! I can eat the whole Jell-o Tapioca small box. Think I will have to put that down on my shopping list.

Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi oh!  that sounds good!

Honored Contributor

I can't find the box mix in stock anywhere for pickup.  Amazon has it if you want to have a 2-lifetime supply

Honored Contributor

My grandma used to make this recipe when I was a child.  I like to sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg of top:

2 1/2 cups milk

1 egg + 1 egg yolk, beaten

1/4 cup sugar 

1 tbsp brown sugar

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 cup Minute tapioca

1 tsp vanilla

Stir milk, egg and yolk, sugar, brown sugar, salt, and tapioca in saucepan.  Let sit for 5 minutes.  Bring to boil, then simmer over low heat and stir for 2 minutes.  Stir in vanilla off heat.  Pour into serving bowl and let set for 1 hour in refrigerator.    

Valued Contributor

I DO  WOW BEEN YEARS SINCE I HAD ANY  ITS NOW ON MY SHOPPING LIST

Respected Contributor

I do!  I first had tapioca pudding back in elementary school when they occasionally served it at lunchtime for dessert. Back then it was homemade (I don’t think they had canned pudding yet. The canned version just isn’t the same).  Anyway I would always ask to buy lunch when I knew they were serving tapioca pudding.  I still make it occasionally.