Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your favorite homemade soup

Beef Veggie and Spanish Bean Soup

Valued Contributor

My newest favorite soup, so quick and easy and you have most ingredients in your home and pantry.

https://deliciouslyorganic.net/creamy-chicken-tomato-and-vegetable-soup-recipe/

Honored Contributor

15 bean soup w/ham, vegetable beef (I use ground beef), and chicken noodle (I use Reames noodles, cream of chicken soup), and homemade chili.

Honored Contributor

Vegetable soup made with chunks of venison is our absolute favorite.   I like pea soup; my family likes potato soup, and chili.   

Regular Contributor

My Dad used to make a killer Garlic Sausage Lentil Soup, perfect for cold weather and so hearty. Made some last week and it was practically a stew!

foodlentilandsausagesoup.jpg

My Grandmother's homemade Minestrone was healthful and tasty but my own two favorites are Pasta Fazool (aka Bean and Pasta) and creamy Clam Chowder. I make that with Minor's Clam Base, a heavy chopped clam ratio and thicken with instant potato flakes rather than flour.foodsuperdeliciousnewenglandstylechowder.jpg

Respected Contributor

White navy bean soup made with ham bone from Christmas ham or some nice spicy sliced-thick sausage.

Esteemed Contributor

Creamy potato soup with celery, carrots and cheese....good comfort food!

Honored Contributor

I'm not much for meat these days, so I like Butternut Squash Bisque, a Shrimp Chowder or French Onion soup.

Respected Contributor

I make this Mexican Chicken Rice soup ... yummy! Just one of my things I came up with. I do that a lot with cooking, I am one to experiment, and usually, not always though I must say, (laughing to myself here), things come out good... 👍🏻.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

My absolute favorite is my Southwest chicken tortilla soup,  Other favorites are taco soup, beef/vegetable/barley, chili  & potato.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown