Occasional Contributor

Looking for the winter margarita recipe that was shown this morning on Carolina show

Super Contributor

Not 100% sure, and it might have been a personal recipe of the host instead, but I'm thinking this Vitamix recipe for "Winter Margarita" might be the same one they used this morning. Sounds yummy anyway! Woman Happy

qvcWM.jpg

Super Contributor

Oh! Found another recipe Woman Wink, but it's for a "Winter Pear Margarita" and I don't think they mentioned pears this morning. Here it is anyway, just in case:

qvcWMP.jpg

Regular Contributor

He used an orange, lemon and lime. Then put in ice, coconut milk, tequila and triple sec.

Anyone know the ingredient measurements for the Coconut margarita? with the green/red sugar rim decoration? Or did I miss understand.

Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

That's exactly the one I'm looking for,hoping someone has recipe w measurements

New Contributor

Hi, if we knew what size of measureing cup he used, I think it was a four cups. Then we would add the liquor and then the rest would be the coconut millk.

New Contributor

After watching 6 video's both on QVC and YOUTUBE watching closely to the measuring cups. One can understand the ingredients but doesn't always tell you the measurements. With a glance of measuring cups sidebyside the larger with ice is the 4 cups and the smaller one the 2 cups. This is what I have come up with for the drink.

WINTER CHRISTMAS MARGARITA

Ingredients:

o 1 medium (130 g) orange, peeled, zested

o 1 lime, peeled

o 1 lemon, peeled

o 4 cups ice cubes

o(First add the milk and then the liquor to add up to 2 cups- as the measuring cup was full in the video) 1 cup coconut milk (possible a little more) together with * 2 fluid ounces tequila * ½ cup Tiple Sec  * PLUS Orange Liqueur if want.

Liquor measures are to taste I guess.

Directions:

1. With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruits, leaving just the flesh.
  1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
  2. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
  3. Blend for 30 to 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades. Salute'