Valued Contributor

Today is National Cheeseburger Day . . .

. . . and I'm already thinking about lunch.

#NationalCheeseburger Day

https://twitter.com/hashtag/NationalCheeseburgerDay?src=tren

community day post celebrate national
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today is National Cheeseburger Day . . .

Gatorgirl, DH & I are heading to McDonald's for lunch. Cheeseburgers are 69 cents. We are on vacation.
Respected Contributor

I had a cheeseburger for dinner last night!  Celebrated (early) without knowing it😁

Honored Contributor

I had no idea today was National Cheese Burger Day because as far as I am concerned every day should be NCBD!

I saw a new McDonald's commercial earlier today and noticed they have a new triple cheese burger on their two for $5 menu . . . yikes!  Yum!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Finally, time for lunch!

But first . . . 

Cheeseburger in Paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8XJyd5ArCM

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love hamburgers!   Not a big fan of cheese, but I can eat a hamburger every single day, and at any time of the day.   A hamburger is my favorite safe, go to food.  

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I absolutely love hamburgers!   Not a big fan of cheese, but I can eat a hamburger every single day, and at any time of the day.   A hamburger is my favorite safe, go to food.  

Oh @RedTop you and I could be sisters! . . . I literally could eat a hamburger every day I love them so much . . . and you made me laugh about anytime of the day as that is one of the reasons why I love Burger King.  First off love that they are flame broiled but you can also get a burger in the morning . . . yes I am a tad embarrassed by my behavior but sometimes it just is what it is . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GATORGIRL

A true holiday!!!  Heart    I love cheeseburgers, but more often than not, I use Morningstar Farms veggie burgers at home, and beef cheeseburgers when I go out.   It's all good.

BTW ....  that video for Good Burger .... is that a real place or something someone just made up?

Honored Contributor

Hahaha!  I loved that character in that movie.  Thanks for the reminder.  He was so sweet and funny.

As for cheeseburger - I probably haven't had one in years, what with my problem with bread and meat, but especially with the two together.

I think I'm having a hamburger patty for dinner tonight, though, so I'll celebrate by adding cheese.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@GATORGIRL

A true holiday!!!  Heart    I love cheeseburgers, but more often than not, I use Morningstar Farms veggie burgers at home, and beef cheeseburgers when I go out.   It's all good.

BTW ....  that video for Good Burger .... is that a real place or something someone just made up?

@Tinkrbl44 I believe it's actually a clip from the movie itself:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119215/