Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Still signed in here - better than not!

Tootie, glad to know that the tub bar is the very one you purchased for your DM.  Great minds, etc 😉  You just have to find the perfect spot for it.  Our tub is backwards from the way it is easiest for me to get in, but I figured out a way - glad it is movable. Sending progressive thoughts for your DM.  

Love the new charactter for kittyfan's book Tootie - Clueless Clara 🤣🤣😂.  This book will be a best seller for sure!  

Shout out to walker and kittyfan 🥰

Passing the coffee ~

K - Klondike Bar

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... wow, I got in on one try!!

walker, on my way home from DM's yesterday I saw a truck that was delivering furniture to a house ... it got me to thinking about your furniture ... any word on that yet??

We'll have a 78 degree day with thunderstorms ... we're at a cool 64 and for now I have all the windows opened ...

Hi to cookie and kittyfan ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☁️

Happy Thursday!  Starting with a laugh...."Clueless Clara"...good one, Tootie.  You are right, cookie, the book kittyfan could write would be a best seller...ha!

Tootie, my furniture won't be in until September!!! 🥴 Something about a foam shortage now!  

kittyfan, with all the different people you deal with at TS it must be refreshing to see that grandma with her grandchildren helping out.  Nice to know there are people....parents and grandparents .....who believe in good values.

That is a great device for the tub that you showed Tootie here, cookie.  Good news that is the one Tootie ordered too.   It looked familiar to me so I may have had one for my DM as well.....can't remember...did not save anyway.

DH is reading paper....I got through this uninterrupted...😂.

Better sign off......have a good day everyone!

M ...... Mini-Muffins ....go well with Mimosas! 😁

NEXT ..... N 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... we had a cooler day of on and off thunderstorms (one real bad one with heavy rain and high winds) ... I got my exercise by closing and then opening the windows ... haha!! it just wasn't warm enough to turn the A/C on ... but there was a nice breeze coming in (when it wasn't raining)

geez walker, that's a long time for your furniture (you probably don't need me to tell you that) ... Covid really caused a lot of backups!!

kittyfan, when you write your book, can the SCC write the foreword?? ... 😁😂

cookie, hope you had a good day ...

See you later ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More laughs here tonight....Tootie getting your exercise running around house ...run..windows....up..down...run...repeat...haha.  More laughs about SCC writing the foreword for kittyfan's book.....what a great group we are.....we should have our own show!!  There was the Golden Girls so there can be the SCC (girls)!  😂

Sure hope I like my furniture when it comes because I forget what it will look like!!!!  🙄 It better be good too after all this time!!!  

No news.....cool day so actually got out to walk.  

See you tomorrow.......sleep well ...what's that, eh?  Some nights better than others!

O ...... Oatmeal

NEXT ..... P 

Respected Contributor

Definitely you will be included in my book.  I have another character. A lady always will turn the conversation to her kids and grands. Well she has an irritating habit. When she is speaking yo me she will point her finger at me and punch me. Not m a licious just sn irritant. Not sure if she realizes it

Had drs apt this morning yo get lab results. Was pleased they were very hood. I have made done changes in my eating habits. Same lady was talking about the sodium in prepared meals. Dr Oz her source. I was earing my diet entree. High in protein, no sugar, etc. Well I looked as t sodium and was surprised. Nurse  Brends was eating lunch so. Said she couldn't do without salt. When I was on hormone replacement I couldn't get enough salt. I would have been happy with a salt block

I learned more about the Cafe. Flood took out a wall. Booths were uprooted and tossed about. The most powerful thing was a refrigerator was found on top of a counter. Damage estimates are very high

Ts next two days. Susan was making assignments. Mine is to roam or cover back. Hopefully clueless has a spot. I don't want to have to fold her hsnd!!

P:  pancakes

. Q:  next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I am still logged in!  I wonder how long that will last?  Good idea walker - The SCC Girls 😄 I also would like to know what sleep well is like.  Waking up at 2:30am isn't what I had in mind.  Lots of UB's during the day.  

kittyfan, You sure are surrounded by wierd people!  A new one:  Punching Patty Poker! Hope you don't get paired with her!  So sorry to hear about the Cafe's damages.  Sending good thought for them to recover quickly. Good news on your good lab report!!!

Tootie, laughing about your "exercise" 😂😂  We got a couple of T-storm pours too.  Should get more today.  Tell your DM that my bar is on the inside of my clear shower curtain - I have a fabric one on the outside.  You can't see it at all. Hope this helps and she is doing well.  

Manicure this morning and then straight home for a UB to catch up on some sleep.  

Passing the coffee ~

Q - Quiche for Queen  (how original 😄)

R is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... ugh, another dark and dreary day ... high of 74 with thunderstorms ... and the humidity is soooo high!! (no sense doing my hair today ... haha)

kittyfan, good news on your lab reports ... yikes! that's so sad that the Cafe suffered all that damage ... boy, you sure do meet some different people (your book may require a sequel 😂) ... I hope you get paired up at the TS with someone who knows what they are doing.

cookie, Punching Patty Poker (haha) that's another good one! .. I will pass word along to DM about placement of the bar .. thanks! (it hasn't arrived yet) .. enjoy your manicure and your many UB's.

walker, I think when your furniture comes it will be like Christmas morning ... a surprise gift! ... glad you are able to get your walks in .. we haven't been on a bike ride in forever because it's just too darn hot and humid, even later at night.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

R ~ Red Potatoes

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌤

cookie, you may be lacking sleep but you are mentally sharp!  Ha!  "Punching Patty Poker"....another good one....and then you even thought of a great Q item!  😁

Enjoy that manicure.....funny thing...I quit doing manicures because I think the way they were doing it may have caused splitting of my nails.  Maybe the way they were filed?  Doing my own to see if they improve.  So far so good....beats me.

kittyfan, what a shame about the damage to the Cafe!  
Glad you had good test results.  My blood draw is next week....always makes me anxious...what will numbers be??  My cholesterol is always borderline high but HDL and LDL numbers are really good so no talk of meds...yet!!

Tootie, have you started buying any cute pink clothes for LS?  Won't be long.....fun ahead....saw a gal walking here yesterday....with little boy about LG's age, dog and baby stroller....with pink blanket....thought of your family.

Pretty cute to see.....I asked little boy if he was a big brother now....he smiled.

Well, better rock and roll here.....have a Happy Friday.....strolling along.....see you later.

S ..... Salt 

NEXT ..... T 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... where did this day go?? I really didn't do anything other than the usual chores and it's 9pm already!!??

walker, I did get some little girl outfits (those cute little dresses with panties to match) and there are so many choices of onesies ... it's so fun to shop for baby clothes ... my cholesterol level is just like yours and my doctor said no meds yet either ... I try to watch the cholesterol in foods but if you've ever noticed, it's in everything ...

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you in the morning.

T ~ Tuna Fish

U ~ NEXT .. hmm??