Valued Contributor

Good morning ~     It's Thrash and Trash Thursday!

kittyfan, I'll be the flowers are lovely.  Nice to have a neighbor working the garden.  Enjoy them.     

walker, Thanks for saving the U!!! So nice of you to deliver cookies and a gift card to your DIL's sister.  On the puzzles, I use  thejigsawpuzzles.com  but did not see one like that.  Love this site - you can make your own puzzles with your pictures and and any size you want.  Love puzzles!  

Tootie, I have never heard of Mohl's -  good wishes to your DH.  My BFF in CA has to have and has had a few Moles removed on her face.  Doc said Cancerous. Good thoughts to both!  Enjoy your day.  We will be much cooler than yesterday - 79.  Hope there is no humidity.

No news here - another DVS day.  Have a good day~

Passing the coffee ~

U - hmmm, brain fade!    UB's

V - next             Is that Tootie I hear?

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌥️☔️🇺🇸

It is Trash Thursday here, cookie!  Ha!  Happy Thursday!

I did not sleep well and then awake at 5AM so by 5:30 I decided ..get up! 🥱

Hope all goes well for your DH, Tootie.  cookie, Mohs is a procedure used on skin cancers.  They remove a little of the skin on area of concern.  Then you wait while they check to see if cancer cells still show.  If so, then they remove another bit of skin ...test...etc.  Repeat as necessary until area of concern shows no cancer cells.  I am probably not describing it well.  It takes awhile to sit and wait in between procedures.  I think I have been through this procedure four or five times.  Damage was done to our skin years ago when we did not have sunscreens with SPF.  As a kid I used to burn a lot...not good!  Now I stay in the shade if possible, use sunscreen or wear a hat.

All for now.....might get those flowers today....see you later.

V .... 🤔....a Tootie favorite....VELVEEEEEETA! 😃

NEXT .... W 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon friends ... everything went well with DH ... his procedure lasted about a half hour and the doc says that he got everything ... he has to go back next week to get his stitches out and to treat his second spot ... this doc only wanted to do one at a time ... walker, you explained it exactly how it went ...

DH feels pretty good so we went out to the nursery again ... he wanted to get a few more plants (with smaller flowers) ... boy did they have a nice selection of flowers ... walker, you should do good when you go ... I thought for sure they would be picked over but they actually had a better choice compared to the past couple times ...

Shout out to cookie and kittyfan ... 👋👋

Have a good afternoon ... see you later ... walker, good choice with the V ... 😁

W ~ Waffles

X ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Tootie, happy to hear your DH did well today with his Mohs procedure.  He was lucky.  All have mine have taken a few hours....back and forth a few times....sit, wait, sit, wait, etc.  

I did get my flowers today....may want a few more...we'll see...the more I have the more upkeep, watering, etc.  There was a big selection at nursery here too.  They must be ramping up through Memorial Weekend and then cut back on orders. 🤷‍♀️ Most people have planting done by Memorial Day.

Turned out to be a nice day....only one quick shower...thought we might have more.

See you tomorrow.....👋👋 cookie and kittyfan.

X ..... Xtra-Large Eggs

NEXT .... Y 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~   It's Finally Friday!

Got up to no Internet - it was 2:30am.  Had to unplug the modem/router stuff for 15 mins , plug back in and wait for 15 mins.  Back on now.  Happened last week too!😒 Fixed Molly her breakfast and got my Cheerios while I waited. Not used to eating breakfast quite this early - throws off my routine.  

Tootie, glad the procedure with your DH went well. Thank you walker for explaning the procedure.   DH must have felt so good he went to the Nursury for some flowers😊🌷🌼🌺.  Lucky they had a good choice. Your yard will be beautiful!!

No news here - DVS again.  Yesterday was my human shredding machine day.  So thankful for my Kindle and the Jigsaw puzzles on line.  No Longhorns in sight -even the dogs weren't interested.  The guy that clean up and trims the back 40 was here. He sometimes brings his girls and DD leaves them a lunch bucket just for them. Cute girls.  Looking good out there now.    

Shout out to kittyfan and the doglets ~  ☕🥂🌺🍖🍖

Have a good day!

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yams

Z - next

PS:  walker, that was a teriffic "V"!!!  

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, you've become a pro at fixing your computer 😁 ... glad you were able to get on ... lol at your "human shredding" ...

walker, I was really surprised at the choice of flowers yesterday ... I think we are going to wait until after Mother's Day to get ours next year ... much better selection. DH wanted to cut back on flowers simply because of the upkeep and watering like you said ...

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

I have no other news since last night ... we should have a pleasant 72 degree day until around dinner time when rain is expected.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

These weeks are flying faster and faster....Happy Friday!

Bright sunny morning for my flowers...😊.  Keep your sunny side up and enjoy the day. 

cookie, you had a very early breakfast!  Not sure I could deal with internet problems in middle of night.  Good for you!

No news in my corner of the world.....hair cut this morning....laundry today as well....oh, such excitement....will need that UB today...ha!

👋👋 to Tootie and kittyfan too.  Bye for now.

A ..... Apple Fritters ....wish I had one....😋

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor

Good evening

Yesterday I spent a lot of time tracking down a financial issue.  Think I finally solved it.  But not before conversations with brother  Taking a pic of a letter and more conversations.  He has my POA so he knows a lot about my finances, 

We had a weather event in the afternoon,  Thunder and heavy rain.  He called me at 10 to say they had heavy rains

He had been debating on  a generator  Didnt want to spend the money   Will without a thought fund some ones needs  He said they lost power two times in the storm so was glad he had it.

Did laundry  Now to put away.

Coffee pot ready

B:  baked potato

C:  next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It's Sunny Side Up Saturday!

Hope it does sparkle sunshine today!  We will be 90 and that's hot - hope there is no humidity!  Maybe a breeze will show up.  Another DVS for me today. I put on my human shredder uniform this morning and will be done after I feed Molly and get some coffee.  

walker, hope you got your haircut and you look beautiful.  Sure makes a difference doesn't it!  Must have been laundry day all over - I did get some done yesterday.  No news here.

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan ~ ☕🥂🌻🌺

Have a good day!

Passing the coffee ~

C - Cookies  of course!

D - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, yikes 90!!? I hope it comes with a nice cool breeze ... I was supposed to do laundry yesterday but didn't ... so guess what I'll be doing today??

kittyfan, glad to hear that your issues were resolved 🤞 ... sometimes it helps when you have two sets of eyes trying to figure something out!

Shout out to walker ... 👋

We'll have a "partly" sunny 72 degree day ... that's ok, no rain is predicted 😊

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

D ~ Doughnuts ... I could go for a powdered jelly one right now ... 😋

E ~ NEXT