Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ugh, still no cookie!

walker, this weather sure is crazy ... we had rain all day yesterday ... after our thunderstorm, the winds picked up really bad and howled all night long and it is still pretty windy now ... but! we're supposed to have a sunny 47 degree day 🤞

kittyfan, thanks for getting the coffee ready ... hope all is well with you ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌷

Happy/Unhappy Sunday......Happy Sunny Sunday here/Unhappy no cookie! 🤷‍♀️😥  

Quiet weekend....and it will be a quiet week probably....Spring Break here and many people leave town.  I sure enjoy less traffic, etc.  I do remember looking forward to Spring Break when our kids were young.  For many years, we would always head to Florida to visit my parents....and Mickey Mouse...ha!  What a coincidence that our oldest DS lives there now.  Funny too that DS met DIL here but her family also went there ...instead every summer.  DIL loves FL so they were married and went south....😥.

All for now......might do Church on the Couch today.  See you later.

K ..... Kitchen Aid Mixer

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor
Ohwhat great memories. Spring break in FL.

Warm and humidity here today.

Coffee pot ready.

Maybe Cookie will ne back in place.

L: limes

M: next
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... still no cookie here! I guess I didn't realize that she could still read but not post ... miss seeing you here cookie!! but thankfully we can still "talk" with you ... I wish the Q could help you with your problem.

walker, fun memories for you about visiting Florida during Spring Break ... not so much fun that your DS moved down there but now you have a good reason to want to go there.

kittyfan, so you had a warm and humid day? ugh! I'm still waiting for it to warm up here ... (even a little bit, Mother Nature??)

We'll have a rainy/snowy mix 40 degree day ... I have nowhere to go but I am so sick of this weather ... oh well, no since complaining, it's does no good!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... cookie, used the M on our "other site", so I'll move on to the ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌷

Happy Monday!  Last week of March! 👏👏 

👀....looking for cookie.....😟....hope you get help from someone at Q!  I wonder if you need to set up a new account.  Maddening...you should not have to do that....good luck!  🍀🍀🍀

👋👋 kittyfan and Tootie.....no news from me....see you later.

O .... Oatmeal Cookies

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends .... ugh!! so very sad about yet another school shooting ... this one Pre-K through 6th grade!! 3 little kids and 3 teachers ... what has this world come to?? ... I just don't get it ... my heart goes out to the parents/families and to Tennessee. 🙏

We are having a miserable rainy/snowy mix wet day ...

Have a good night ... see you later or tomorrow ... hopefully cookie will be back home here!!

P ~ Pasta

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

I am so depressed about this TN shooting today...senseless...tragic....horrible....WHY???  I agree, Tootie, what is this world coming to?  Unbelievable!  The devil is alive and well and right now he is winning!  Mental illness is a serious problem and so are the guns....in wrong hands.  THIS IS SO SAD!!!  We are in bad shape in this society.  Wake up America!  Pay attention to people around you!  Something not right?  Help...stick with them.

UGH!  So tragic!  Sorry, I'm Debbie Downer tonight....

Q .... Quietly Pray for those sad families and our Country!

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor
I agree. I was saddened by the school shooting. So sad.

I don't have ant advice for Cookie. I know she is frustrated. Hopefully her plumber came.

Coffee pot ready.

R: radish

S: next
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... still no cookie here! ugh, I wish we could help her get back on ...

I have no new news this morning and there certainly is nothing good on the TV news either ... I'm looking for some sunshine today ... more rain is in store for us!!

Shout out to everyone ... 👋👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Soup and Sandwich

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️

Tuesday Hellooooo......doesn't seem so happy after tragic day yesterday.  But, we move on....still in shock.  Pray, be kind, do good for others....love family, love friends....

And, now....still 👀ing for cookie.....😟....she may have to register for new account...🤔??  Has she posted at our other chat box?  I did not check yesterday.  Wonder if calling Q helped.

No other news today.....but, I hope you have a good day....we will try to smile....

T ..... Toaster

NEXT ..... U