Respected Contributor
Cold I have stayed in. Dr's office canceled m y apt. Rescheduled.

Not much going on here. Sun expected on Friday. Understand areas iced in.

Coffee pot on.

P: peach cobbler

Q : next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 🧡💛💚💙💜💗💖🤍💔

Q Hello February.jpg

It actually is February!!!  Very proud of myself for getting the day right🤣 Ta ta Officer Vic.......

kittyfan, sorry they canceled your appointment but at least you got a reschedule.  It was cold yesterday but I didn't see any rain. 

DD had a friend stop by for a quick haircut - nice lady - had the same name as mine😊  - No one went to work yesterday and I doubt they will today. Lazy day again.

walker, I thought we were cold at 32, but 6!!!🥶😵😫  We will be 33 today and icy on some roads.  I did not see any evidence on our street and hope I don't today.  We (Central Texas) are gettting the worst of the freezing rain  now but who knows?  Hope it goes away and does not come back another day!

Tootie, hope your temps don't get any lower - no one has any sun to send up😥 I guess we all will hibernate again today.  Stay warm.

Time to feed Molly - she has been running around like crazy.  (Cats do this if they sense rain).  Glad she stopped - pillows, blankets, and toys all over my room.  Sure do love her though💖 Yesterday I only went outside to take out the trash and came right back in - the house was way too warm for me.  DD always has it at 72 or 73 but it felt like 83!  Shouldn't complain - all those homeless people must be freezing😥

Passisng the coffee ~

Q - Quick get some vanilla ice cream for kittyfan's Peach Cobbler!🥰🥰 

R next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yes cookie, you did get it right ... it is February (cute picture, brought back memories of those conversation hearts) ... we don't get to see OV in action just yet!! 😉 ... yikes! it seems to be cold all over ... we'll be 25 today and we may see the sun!!

kittyfan, good to see you and glad that you don't have to go out ... it's too cold!!

walker, 🤔 I didn't think of the possible police connection ... mabye OV already knows about us or has "seen" us on the wanted board ... 😂

Another indoor day here ... it's cold but thankfully we haven't gotten too much more snow ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... yum, peach cobbler with ice cream ...

R ~ Red Potatoes

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends❣️☕️

Happy Wednesday!  Happy February 1st! One month closer to Spring! 🌷 Cute greeting this morning, cookie!I love the heart candies too, Tootie...memories, memories!

Temperature is 5 🥶 right now going up to 25...but, sunny so that helps.  I don't want to go out but should go to grocery store.  I need to borrow your Michelin Man suit, cookie. 😂  

No morning news from me....pretty quiet in hibernation...

oh, kittyfan and cookie, forgot to mention I did talk to friend about her Waco trip idea.  She "rethought" the idea and agreed with me.  Wonder what she'll come up with next? Ha!  Glad I asked you.  I mentioned San Antonio but she said she had been there.  I'm in no hurry.  

Have a cozy day!  See you later.

S .... Sun-Maid Raisin Bread

NEXT ... T 

Valued Contributor

Update ~  

I just looked out the window and evverything is icey white - freezing rain came and I missed it.  Definately not going anywhere today and hoping for tomorrow!  We are down to 28 right now, but that is a heat wave compared to you ladies up North.  

Hibernating will be the highlight of my day🤣😣

No more coffee, I drank it all - nice and dark.

T - toasted marshmallows for hot chocolate

U next      how about Ubernation (combined UB with Hibernation) Better I stick with reading😂

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

🤣🤣....funny, cookie...that U suggestion...guess I just had one!  Hope your ice there has melted and things are getting back to normal.  

I went grocery shopping this morning.  Sunshine sure helped being out....mentally anyway...still very cold with wind.  Holy cow....prices are getting awful at store...even for personal items like toothpaste.  This is getting insane!

💸💸💸

Tootie, I have been meaning to ask....is LG doing better with those growing pains?

Bye for now....need to get out of Lazy-Girl "Ubernation" Chair 🤣 and do the hokey-pokey or something.  

LATE NOTE.... cookie and kittyfan, just saw news on ice storm in TX....not passing until tomorrow...some electricity out, etc.  Hope you are ok.  Leaving V for Tootie..😁.

U ..... Unbelievable Food Prices!

NEXT .... V 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I am listening to thunder and saw some lightning as I type.  They say today will be better. - 39 - oh boy, a heat wave!😆  We had several trees lose some branches.  I am not enjoying ths forced hibernation - getting on each others nerves - but very thankful that we are safe, have water and electricity.

walker - glad you got out to the grocery store. You are a brave! Prices are really high!  Yes, we have to eat.  Maybe we should just eat the money$$$$. 😄 

Tootie, how is LG and his growing pains?  Hope you are safe and warm - your temps are so low.  Have you braved the weather and gone out anywhere? 

kittyfan, hope you are staying safe and warm inside  dealing with these scary weather conditions. 

Passing the coffee ~

V -  saved for Tootie 

W next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ooooh, the pressures on! ... I'll try to think of a good V as I type ... 😁

Thanks ladies, LG is doing a bit better with his growing pains ... it seems to bother him at night (I think especially after he does all of his running and playing during the day ... just my opinion)

cookie, I like your newfound word "Ubernation" too ... it sounds like you may need one of those today as well ... 39 should help the ice melt though ... enjoy your day inside ... I did not venture out yesterday and don't plan on going anywhere today ...

walker, food prices are absolutely ridiculous!! it almost makes you not want to have to shop, but what's our alternative?

kittyfan, hope you are well and staying safe.

Today is Groundhog Day ... I haven't heard if he's seen his shadow or not ... we'll have a partly sunny and snowy day with a high of 34 ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... enjoy your Ubernation!! ... so, it took me a while to type this as I was thinking of a good V ... I think I thought of one ...

V ~ VELVEETA!!!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️

Guess I'll use red this month for LOVE❣️ ...Valentine's Day...and Heart Health Awareness Month❣️ 😍

Happy Thursday....Ground Hog's Day...I did hear that Puxhawtaney Phil predicts 6 more weeks of winter...🙄...surprise, surprise.  Maybe this is just an annual thing in north but look at winter weather TX is getting!  

Glad to hear you are warming up in TX, cookie and kittyfan.....wow....39!!  You might start to sweat..😂.  Just get everyone out of the house and back to normal, eh?

More winter for us, Tootie...😟...we might hit 30 today and then back to deep freeze tomorrow....up again on weekend....we are on a weather roller coaster!  Have you noticed days getting longer?  😁 Spring is coming....🌷.

Time to move on.....check paper and see if there is any good news.  Hope you all have a gooood day.

W ..... 🤔.....WINE!!! 😆🍷 (Red for February..haha)

NEXT .... X

Respected Contributor
Well it's been a day yesterday afternoon I heard what I thought was a large thunder rumble. Then a very loud popping noise and then a crash. Looked out and saw some branches down. Well I was shocked when I went outside. The tree had split and 2/3 fell over. I have a tree service in my neighborhood. Was able to reach out. He came said that was a big a** tree. We agreed on price. He said crew will complete tomorrow or Saturday. I am very close so he said he would take care of my issue. It could have been worse. I didn't lose power. Friends in Austin dealing with power losses and downed trees. I am over this storm.

Worse than I expected. I don't do with cold weather issues.

X: Xtra warm wishes for sunshine and hearts and flowers.

Y: next