Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, how lucky you were able to get and enjoy our Texas Grapefruits .  I am salivating at the thought. If wishes were fishes.......  The last one I had was in CA😣 Of course I was not on interferring meds then. Wow!  It is cold up your way.  We will be 62 today and I can try to send a little sunshine🌞

Tootie, I think anone who has kids is in the same boat as you.  I saved so much "artwork" and then started with the G'kids!  So hard to throw away.  I did save a really neat one from my oldest G'son though. (it's in storage with the rest of the ones I saved😄)  You mentioned your temps yesterday - I guess we'll get some - we are supposed to be 39 tomorrow!  

kittyfan, hope you are getting some progress with your hand situation. Did you get to enjoy any Grapefruit?  I love Grapefruit juice!!!  Stay warm and safe.

Passing the coffee ~

V - hmmmmm,  This one's for Tootie 🤩  

W next

kittyfan had a terrific U !!!!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, there's nothing better than a nice UB on a blah day ... hope you enjoyed yours!!

walker, glad you enjoyed your TX grapefruits ... if I remember, I will look for those when I go shopping ... I drink grapefruit juice but haven't had a grapefruit in a while ... did you end up getting snow? ... we'll be 41 today with sleet and then it turns colder for the week.

cookie, enjoy your 62 degree day ... tomorrow it is going to be cold for you ... I laughed at you saving the artwork for the grandkids now ... it's just so hard to let go, although my theory of taking a picture makes it a little easier.

Have a good Sunday ... off to Church on the Couch ... pouring and passing ... oh cookie, thanks for saving the V 😁

V ~ VELVEETA !!

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☃️

Happy Sunday!  Brrrr....20's today and then Mon/Tues will only be 11 and 14 something like that....🥶.  We had about 5" of snow yesterday.  More hibernation here but GS has two basketball games this afternoon we might go to.

First....coffee....then breakfast with another delicious TX grapefruit.....get some, Tootie!  😋 cookie, sorry you can't enjoy them and kittyfan, thanks for getting me turned on to them a year or two ago.

No news but I want to glance at paper (online...sure got used to that quick....no more bundling up to go look for it lost in snow).   So.....better move on so I can make it to Church on the Couch too!  😁

Enjoy your day!  

W ..... Water ...everyday....stay hydrated!

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... we had a rainy damp day but enjoyed a nice visit with DD ... she popped in this afternoon and stayed for dinner.

walker, I enjoy reading my paper online too! never thought I would like it, but I do!! ... did you get to see your GS's basketball games? and how did he do? ... TX grapefruit is on my list ...

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

X ~ Xtra glass of water ...

Y ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Wow, walker that is some coooooold weather you are not enjoying!  And I thought we were going to be cold today- 36!  Hibernation is a great choiice for cold weather.  Good thing for COC too. Did you go to your GS's games?  If so, how did he do? 

Tootie, you are having some miserable weather as well.  How nice your DD stopped by and had dinner with you.  Like you and walker, I have gotten used to reading the papers on line. No more waiting!!!  Sorry there won't be any sun coming your way - we will be really cold today.  I guess we can all hiberrnate together 😄  SCC Hibernation here we come!

kittyfan, hope you are doing well.  Any news from the Cafe or TS.  Missing your ATTST chapters, they are always so interesting!!  

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yellow Peppers

Z next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yikes cookie!! 36 is pretty cold, especially for Texas ... definitely time for hibernation with a bunch of UB's thrown in ... 😁

walker, you've got some cold and snowy weather too ... we'll be 29 today with snow and much colder toward the end of the week ... I always know what kind of weather we will have because our weather follows yours ...

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

I'm going to venture out to the grocery store this morning ... grapefruits are on the list!! ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... Stay warm my friends ...

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🥶

Happy Monday!  BRRRR.....we are at 12 degrees going up to ...maybe..18.  Your 36 sounds better to me, cookie! Ha!

Even Tootie has me beat today but, yes, my cold weather will come your way.  Tomorrow very cold too but then we warm up to 30's....whooopeee! 😁 That's when I will break out and run to store.  Everything revolves around winter weather.

We did get to one of GS's basketball games yesterday.  We missed the first one as DH was clearing the snow off driveway.  Fun to watch the kids and especially our GS, of course.  Saw him make two baskets and team won game. I guess they won first game too.  

Tootie, glad you had a nice visit with DD.  And, when you pick up grapefruit, make sure they are from Texas!! 😁  I never knew there was a difference until kittyfan mentioned how good they were and I tried them. 👍 Sweeter than others...I think.  I used to get Ruby Reds from FL.  They were good but...TX wins.

All for now.....see you later.

A ..... Apricot Jam...yum!

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor
Oh I have to agree tx grapefruit Aretha best. Have had my share of Ruby reds. I was gifted these one year. Enjoyed them so I gifted Mt bringer and SIzl. She recounted he picked her up from work with a grapefruit. It was so juicy!!!! My niece and nephew look forward to the annual gift.

Weather is dreadful. Looked at weather. Said we have ice. Oh no. I rescheduled apt. I looked at terms and rain and said no. I did enjoy a bit if sin yesterday. Had I known the weather would turn I eoukd have bottled some up.

Winter storm warning until noon on Wed. Have Dr s aot in pm. Don't want to reschedule. Fingers cris see.

B:bread. Hot and fresh with lots I if butter

C: next
Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... no luck with the Texas grapefruit 😏 but I'll check at another store.

kittyfan, glad you rescheduled your appointment ... driving on ice is no fun, you have absolutely no control of your car at all! ...  and even if it doesn't look bad, you can hit a patch and spin out (been there, done that ... and thankfully no damage or injury) I laughed at your comment about bottling the sun ... we haven't seen the sun in a long time here.

See you later ...

C ~ Cinnamon Buns

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Cookie and I are in hibernation. My area has shut down. No sool I in area. County office are c l sed early and off nI

I know this is minor for you ladies

Dk: devils food cake

E: next