Valued Contributor

Pamela Gremlin ~

Q Pink Pamela Gremlin.jpg

Green Gideon ~

Q Green Gideon Gremlin.jpg

I am officially officiously releasing a BOLO for all three. This has got to stop! Cute little buggers, but annoying rascals they are🤔 P - Pick a letter Q next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☕️ 🎄

Happy December! Can you believe it? Santa Claus is coming to town.....😁! LG and LS are at the perfectly cute age for Santa fun too! Enjoy, Tootie! I still like to tell my kids I believe in Santa. They laugh. WHY??? 😂

I guess DS has booked tickets up in January. Crazy people! But, as you said, Tootie, it is a win-win for us. Oldest GS will not be able to come due to his job. But, we will see him at Christmas. Another Lucy and Desi road trip...🙄....last one for 2022! If weather isn't good on travel dates, we will cancel.

cookie, while you were turning off your A/C I was turning up my heat! Today will be a tad warmer outside...37.

DH and I will get decorations out today. Tomorrow is suppose to be in 50's so we will do outside. I am still undecided on how much I want to do inside. I do love having tree up and all the memories of ornaments. 🤔

I woke up this morning thinking about the chili last night. It dawned on me that I forgot to add a can of tomato sauce. Ha! Did not miss it...still good...plenty of tomatoes in it. I tried that Almost Like Wendy's recipe posted here.

Happy Thursday to all! Stay well....be jolly! 👋kittyfan.

O ... Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies 😋

NEXT .... P

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

BUMP! And...LOL, cookie! 🤣

More Gremlins? Ha! Not good!

Pink and Green...pretty funny, cookie! Now...send them away..🤣.

Q .... Quiche! (none for GREMLINS!)

NEXT ... R

Honored Contributor

I'm doomed! DH has had little cold so decided to take Covid test....BINGO...COVID!!! 😫 He will call his doctor tomorrow for advice on treatment. I have just heard lots of liquids and Tylenol. Oh joy. He must have picked it up over the weekend.

Maybe grandma will have an extra glass of medicine tonight. 😂

R .... Rice

NEXT ..... S

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no walker!! ... I hope your DH has a very mild case and maybe you won't get it!! 🤞 ... sending good wishes!! ... and enjoy that extra glass (or two) of wine .. 😉

-----

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

-----

S ~ Salad

T ~ NEXT

-----

ETA ... I used the "dashes" to separate the paragraphs ...

Respected Contributor
Oh no Covid. My cousins husband tested positive. She sends him to hotel. She stoll gets sick!!

Hopefully you can avoid and he recovers quickly. If he is like most men bot fun yo deal with when ailing.

Coffee pot ready

T: rexas toast

U: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, sorry about your DH and COVID. Hope he feels better soon - men do not take being sick and no fun. Hope you don't get it! Good thing you have wine, G'ma's Meds and SCC of course😃

Tooie, I just read in the opening forums that the paragraph problem is attacking everyone here. Good way (dashes) to separate the paragraphs while we wait. Hope the Q can fix this ASAP! Definitely annoying.

Manicure this morning. Yesterday, the dogs got out and destroyed tthe electric box for the fence. They knocked down the trash can and spread it all over the driveway👿😠👿. If thoughts could kill.............Love the dogs but they are badly in need of training or some strict discipline. Too many of them too but it is not for me to say as I have had as many as 9 cats - all indoors. We will be 70 with some breezes today.

Shout out to kittyfan ~ 🌺

U - ME?? Unruly dogs or the old standby UB's

V next hey Tootie🌻

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh cookie, those dogs sure know how to get in trouble ... which one would be considered "leader of the pack"?? 😏 but yikes!! I'm glad they didn't get hurt destroying the electric box ... I bet they had a fun day! 😉

-----

walker, I hope your DH gets some relief from the doctors.

-----

Hi to kittyfan ...👋

-----

I'm getting a much needed haircut this morning and then off to DD's ... she took the day off and we're going shopping ... she has one more gift to buy and I forgot all about getting stocking stuffers for the kids ...

-----

We'll have a sunny and almost 50 degree day 😎... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh look! it's the V 😊

-----

V ~ VELVEETA 😁

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! ☕️🎄

Happy Friday! I am waiting on DH to get up. Thank you for good wishes. OH..he's up...doing ok...little achy...runny nose not as bad. Hope symptoms remain mild. So true about men patients..not good! I got up about 5AM, came downstairs and fell asleep on couch until 7AM. I feel fine but we will see how day goes before I test as well.
-------

Interesting how your cousin's husband got Covid, kittyfan, sent husband to hotel and still got sick! That is why I am not going nuts over this...I've been living with him...still exposed!

---------

cookie, what a story about the dogs!!! Bet your SIL was mad! What rascals! Wondering if you will see that nice gal at nail salon today?

---------

Tootie, enjoy your shopping day with DD. I always enjoyed doing the stockings the most....fun stuff! I'm trying your dashes...will see if it works until the Q FIXES THEIR GLITCH!
----------

Today is my GD's birthday! First time we won't see her on her birthday! ☹️ But, she has a gymnastics meet after school anyway so would be a late get-together.
-----------

All for now.....have a good day! STAY WELL!

------------

W ...... White Bread

NEXT ..... X .....X OUT COVID

----------

NEXT ...... Y

IT WORKED, TOOTIE!!!!!

Valued Contributor

smiley face.jpg

Y - YAY IT WORKED!!!!

Z next