Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, how nice that you get to enjoy a Friendsgiving ... as well as Thanksgiving?? ... there must have been something that went wrong somewhere to cause your power outage ... sometimes if a car hits a pole and takes down wires that happens here or we've had the transformer on a pole catch fire and our power went out ... at any rate, glad that you woke up! ...

kittyfan, sorry to hear that your arthritis is bothering you.

Shout out to walker ... 👋

We'll have a nice and sunny 50 degree day ... perfect weather to get the Christmas outside decorations up ... so, that's my plan for today ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

P ~ Pumpkin Pie

Q ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Joh a power outag÷ I had heavy rains abou/ that time. Power crews get quick help. Hats off.

C99kie: your family gathering sounds like a great a t time

Q: queens quiche

R: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Pain signing in this morning😣 Finally was able to get on.  It's always something isn't it!

kittyfan, I hear your "joy" about a power shortage.  Sure affects everything.  Thankfully we did not have another one.  We were supposed to have 100% rain yesterday and nary a drop was observed - it was a nice Spring like day here. We will be 66 today and no rain predicted😊 

Tootie hope your weather enabled you to get your outside Christmas decorations up .  I love looking at them - lots of great ideas and nice displays.  Of course, there's always the idiot that thinks it's their job to destroy things😖 So sad to see that. We used to take the kids to see some spectacular displays and lights. Kids loved it! 

✨Safe return to Lucy and Desi 🚗✈🚀 

Passing the coffee ~

R - Red Onions

S - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, it was nice weather for us to get all our decorations up ... a little windy but better than trying to put it up in bitter cold and snow!! ... all done and ready for Santa!! 🎅 and now to start the inside ... enjoy your 66 degree weather today!! 😎

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋 Safe travels to walker ...

We'll have a 46 degree day with rain ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Salt Shaker

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Friends!  😊

Lucy and Desi have returned!  Thank you for the good wishes too because Sunday after Thanksgiving is always a busy day on roads!  Good to be home....raining here today but we had great weather rest of weekend.

It was a wonderful ....fun...weekend....delicious too!  I was definitely wobbling to bed the night of Thanksgiving!!! Yum!  DD and family came and spent the night on Thanksgiving.  Friday Desi and I took a UB day while family went for hike.  Saturday we went to this really nice old community not far away to shop and eat out.  They have great stores.  We all drew names for kind of a Secret Santa gift exchange.  Everyone separated to shop for their gift...except Desi....ha...he stuck with Lucy for shopping help...ha!  We each had one of the boys so worked out good.  Later we met for lunch.  In evening we exchanged our gifts....fun...kick off to Christmas. Played games and watched the movie Elf...their tradition...a DS favorite.  Boys are such fun...polite, respectful, helpful and enjoy being with grandma and grandpa.  👍 Blessings!

It sounds like you all had a good Thanksgiving too. Good thing power outages came after Thanksgiving for cookie and kittyfan...and did not last too long.  Glad the potatoes turned out good, Tootie.  Ours did too.  I laughed about using snowbank as outdoor refrigerator!  Perfect!  And, aren't those Lock 'n Lock containers the greatest??  I love them and use them all the time.  Great for travel too.

Well, all for today.....need to rest my eyes.  Hope I can crank up my enthusiasm to start some Christmas decorating this week.  

See you tomorrow.

T .... Turkey Leftovers....yummy!

NEXT ..... U 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... Hi walker!! glad you had a good weekend with the family ... what a fun way to get Christmas started with Secret Santa ... your grandsons sound like great kids ... you should be very proud!! ... I like the movie Elf too!! ... a must see during the Christmas season ... as well as A Christmas Story.

Rest up tonight walker so you can start with your Christmas decorations ... outside is done and have a few inside decorations up so far ...

Have a good night ... see you in the morning ... cookie and kittyfan, hope you had a good day.

U ~ UB ... for our Queen and everyone!!

V ~ VELVEETA 😄

W ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Sounds like a great time. What fun to draw names and shop then. Sunday traffic is always bad.

Coffee pot ready

W: wine

X: next
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~ 

Welcome back Lucy!  Sounds like you had a wonderful time.  Good food, good friends and family.  And.... nice to find a nice old community and get to shop for Secret Santa.  You surely are blessed to have such polite and respectful boys!  It's always good to be respectful of a Queen😊👑.  

I must have really been under a rock!  UB'd all day yesterday.  I read and watched a marathon of sorts  - Homicide Hunter/Joe Kenda - love him and the show.  DD made turkey with stuffing enchiladas - YUMMM - for dinner.  More wobbling ahead😄  Another pretty day and we left the patio doors open for the fresh air. This is 

Q How I feel after Thanksgiving.jpg

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan - 🥂☕🌻🌺

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'tra helpings of leftovers - must maintain our wobble😁 

Y - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... love the pic cookie!! that's how I feel after Thankgiving dinner too!! 😄 ... oh my gosh!! your turkey enchiladas sound absolutely delicious!! ... yum!! ... glad you enjoyed your UB day yesterday ... I like those kind of shows too ...

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ... 👋👋

We'll have a mild 42 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... 👍 to cookies X!!

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️

Happy Monday!  Wobble...Wobble....🤣🤣.  FUNNY cat picture, cookie!  That would be me too!   Now to recover before more good eating at Christmas.

I would love to have one of those turkey enchiladas too!

Yummy, yes! 👍

Well, I'm done with the Thanksgiving lists now time to start Christmas lists...Tootie wins the prize for having her shopping done!  Must feel good.  

I think I forgot to mention that DS/DIL gave me a belated birthday gift since Covid hit their house at my birthday.  One item was book.....The QUEEN!  Is that funny...how did they know??  Seriously, I have wanted to read it so was happy to get it.  

kittyfan, have you been to Cafe lately?  Are you getting used to new changes there?  Do you still hear from the gal you loved...Kristin?

All for now......have a good day everyone!

Z ..... Zip-Loc Containers (L&L better 😉)

NEXT .... A