Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good mroning ~

Wishing kittyfan a very

Q Happy Birthday kittyfan 2022.jpg                     Ready for the Fall Birthday Blast!     

Sounds like you have the right idea walker.  Mimosas on tap? A very special Blast for very special ladies - us!.

Ds #1 is leaving in a few minutes😥💓.  SIL is taking him to the airport.  I sure enjoyed seeing both sons - especially at the same time. That was the best present ever!💥  Going for my Flu shot this morning, then home to UB awhile. 

Tootie, hope you are ready to make some of your best Mimosas for the BB🥂🥂. Only the best for SCC!  

Passing the coffee ~

O - Orange juice for the above

P -  next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends and

Happy Birthday Card Background Bee Vector Stock Vector (Royalty Free)  189528404 | Shutterstock

to kittyfan ... I hope you have a great day!!

cookie, I'm glad you had a nice birthday celebration with your DS's ... sorry that they had to go back so soon ... good luck with your flu shot.

walker, for our Birthday Bash my suggestion would be to jet over to the back 40 of cookies or to my PD (they haven't seen us in a while) or wherever ... with SCC we can go anywhere 😉 ... I can whip up one of my breakfasts wherever we are ... and of course we will keep the Mimosas flowing.

We will have a pleasant 70 degree day and then the rain moves in for the next couple days (and my head is telling me that ..)

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

P ~ Preparing for our Party ... or Pineapple Juice ... mimosas??

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

🎼HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KITTYFAN....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!  CHA-CHA-CHA....🎂🎈🥳 (my 3A's used to add that cha-cha-cha..ha)

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☕️☕️☕️

Happy Tuesday....Happy BIRTHday to kittyfan!  Enjoy your day!!!  Then rest up for the SCC Birthday Bash!  

I'll go with anything-anywhere.....take party to TX birthday girls or visit your PD, Tootie...I am sure they have missed us and might enjoy a good party! 🤣  QA ✈️ and SCC can party anywhere.  Mimosas, breakfast and more Mimosas plus CAKE....hmmm, what kind?  

cookie, you did have the best birthday ever with family all there....nothing more special to a mom than her kids! 👍 Then it is hard when they leave...😢...but, soon life gets back to normal....and bathroom to yourself...😆.

Adios for now.....see you later.  By the way, perfect greeting for kittyfan, Tootie, with the bee.  You and cookie always find the best ones!

Q ... Quiche anyone? 😅

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

Great Birthday wish picture Tootie!  You find the cutest ones!  I love the idea of the BB at your PD.  They need our presence to let them know just how much they missed SCC - us😅

FIre up QA walker, anywhere is good but as above, I like Tootie's PD🤣  I am sure whatever and wherever will be an SCC Special✨🎉🥂🥂  Love the Birthday song ending. My kids and brothers used to sing Happy Birthday to you, you belong in the zoo.  You look like a monkey and smel like one too!  Kids are nuts!!!

Going to get my regular Flu shot this morning.  I just read that for those who had the Moderna COVID shots, they are not as effective as originally stated.  Down to 50%.  Now what!??? So the booster I had last week won't be as effective or ???  Of course all three of my "children" did their best to advise me to steer clear of any of the shots as they contain funny stuff, etc.  They will not get any of them!  Their choice, but it is better safe than the other choice.😊

Passing the coffee ~

R - Ravioli

S - next

Honored Contributor

cookie, I always just get the "regular" flu shot too even though they think the "senior" dose is better.  No thanks.  I don't even get the shot every year but will this year because of Covid.  However, I am done with any more Covid vaccines, boosters, etc.  I had the Pfizer 2 vaccines and 1 booster...done!  I have to agree with your kids, cookie.  We have friends our age who have not taken one shot and remain well.  🤷‍♀️

OK....guess we will be coming your way for the SCC Birthday Bash, Tootie!  Crank up the DW, cookie, pick up kittyfan and off we go for fun.  I can arrange for a Party Bus to take us around town??   Who will be designated driver??  🤣

OK...moving along.....and..that is a cute birthday song too, cookie.  

S .... Sugar

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor
Thank you all for the BD wishes. Love you all. I had lots of FB wishes. I hardly post anything but use it to keep in touch with family and friends. Some post too much personal information

I need yo get a glu shot. Have decided against anyone boosters Aldo. I got my tetanus shot but had g obesity 2 weeks. It's been longer than that nut haven't gotten around go it.

Looking forward to BD bash. Good times with special gal's.

Coffee pot ready

T: tea bags

U: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Sounds like you received lots of good B'day wishes kittyfan.  Hope you enjoyed your special day.  Now for the Birthday Bash 🥰  

walker, I got the over 65 Flu shot yesterday and am wondering - what is the difference?  Done is done and cannot change it now.  I am also thinking the booster I had last week will be the last.  I read that even he CDC has changed their opinions of the COVID shots efficacy.  What's next???

Tootie, looking forward to another BAT at the Birthday Bash.  Let me know if I can supply the cake.  Cousin Eddie called and asked if we needed  a party bus, he would  gladly supply his and even drive us (crazy that's what!😆) That old thing is still operating?  I thanked him and turned him down. Hope he doesn't just show up!😵

Passing the coffee ~

U - useless kitchen utensils

V - next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I'm no doctor but I think the over 65 shot just has more "medicine" to ward off the flu?? ... I'm pretty much done with any Covid shots as well ... undecided about the flu shot ... I never got one until LG was born ... but I'm tired of being sick from a shot ... thanks cookie, but since this Birthday Bash is for you and kittyfan, walker and I will get the cake ... oh boy, Cousin Eddie??!! I sure hope he doesn't show up either, we don't need anymore problems with the PD ... we've been gone for so long we have to (try) to make a good impression 😂😂

kittyfan, glad you had a good day and received so many wishes from FB ...

walker, great idea about the Party Bus ... we'll just put it on "automatic pilot" ...  I thought maybe we could go to the Pumpkin Farm ... they have a pretty cool maze that we could go through ... 😵 we could even park the Party Bus and party there!!

We had a beautiful day yesterday and got the rest of the patio and garden things put away ... no more grilling til next year 🙁

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

V ~ Vegetables ... any Variety ... but with VELVEETA 😁

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍂🍁

Happy Wednesday!  Fall is definitely here and it will be sad to see the beautiful trees lose their leaves.  Colors have really been "popping" lately!  So pretty.  Rain last night, rainy today...🙁.  We have not gotten our outdoor things put away yet....did pitch some potted flowers yesterday.

Grill still out so ...maybe....maybe ...one more grilling!?

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed your birthday too.  Rest up for big celebration Saturday.

cookie, I laughed about cousin Eddie and his party bus...😵‍💫...oh no...will he crash the party?  Maybe we could lose him in the maze!  Sounds like good spot, Tootie....pumpkins, maze and fun!  Good weather??

Surprised with your U, cookie...keep us on our toes.  Laughed at the V, Tootie....of course, anything goes with Velveeta!! 

Bye for now.....need to work on cake ideas....🤔...

W .... White Cake? White Buttercream Frosting? 
         (boring, eh? 😆)

NEXT .... X 

Valued Contributor

Q very happy emoji.jpg

Thanks for the Laugh Tootie.  Love the unusual "V" 

W - White Velveeta     ha ha fooled you!!!😄

Y - next