Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I hope you are doing ok and didn't have a reaction to your shots too!

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋

No new news from me ... today we'll have another sunny and warm day ... high of 69! ... taking advantage of these warmer days ... we'll do some outdoor work around the patio and garden.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Got the Booster yesterday afternoon with no problems - never felt it or the bandaid application.  Sorry to disappoint you Tootie, but no colorful bandaid😥 I was the only one there.  Maybe no one likes to come at 5pm? No reatctions at all - yet.

kittyfan, will the Sleep Sutdy results be mailed to you of via the phone?  Hopefully you receive them soon - waiting for answers is always the hardest part.  

I think we all are waiting for the "Royal Report" as kittyfan so aptly  put it😊  A good title for one of your chapters in the book!  Lucy and Desi do it royally!  

DS is flying out for my Birthday and arrives on the 7th.  I am anxious to see him.  There is an event downtown that is performing the Rolling Stones songs.  I would love to attend, but I cannot stand that long nor walk that far especially in a crowd. DD, DS and DG will be there with DS.  I am sure they will record some of it and take some pictures.  

Our temps are going back up a little - 89 -90+ today.  Inside day for me.

Shout out to Lucy and Desi - the King and Queen of the Grand!

Passing the coffee ~

N - Naan bread

O - Next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good EVENING Friends!!! 🥱😴

I'm back and I'm fading fast!  Missed you all!  Thank you for thinking of Lucy and Desi wishing us a good trip!  It was terrific!!  Pretty fast turnaround....7-8 hour drive each way but weather was good for travel and adventures!  Could not have been better.  

We met our friends on Monday afternoon all arriving within a few minutes of each other.  We had a fun evening catching up and out to dinner.  After dinner we returned to hotel where they had a bonfire set up....so nice...hotel was on lake so we sat by bonfire looking out at lake...very relaxing.  But, we returned to our room smelling smokey!

Tuesday morning up and at 'em and off to Island.  We got to boat docks and they took our luggage, tagged it for Grand and next time we saw it was at our room in the hotel.  We definitely got the "Grand" treatment!  Arrived at island and walked around for awhile....took a horse drawn carriage tour around Island and then they dropped us at hotel. WOW!  It is everything you see online.  Impressive! Views unbelievable!   Checked in and went to rooms...luggage was waiting for us!  Then we went for lunch and more walking.  Returned to hotel and "rocked" on porch.  Later we put on our finest for big dinner. Before dinner we stopped in the Wine Bar (meant for me) for drinks.  Then onto dinner.  It was like being on a cruise ship...huge dining room filled with people.  Heads turned when Lucy and Desi walked in with their crowns...😉😅.   What a dinner...five courses....first class all the way.  You had your choice of items...appetizers, soup, salad, entree and dessert.  It was beautifully done and served with time between each course.  Delicious!  If that wasn't enough, when we returned to our room, we had chocolates on our pillows and a plate of scones with jam.  I was royally spoiled!  Lucy and Desi did not have any problems maybe because we were with friends....whew!  

This morning we went to breakfast.....huge buffet and you could do the buffet or order off menu.  Long story short..enjoyed our breakfast with friends and then we had to grab our luggage and check-out! ☹️  It went all too fast!!  We left hotel in their special "taxi"...like a mahogheny-wood horse drawn stagecoach...took us to boat never saw our luggage until we arrived back at mainland.  The "Grand" really knows how to do it up GRAND!   

OK....babbling away....enough about me...hope you are all well....kittyfan, waiting on your sleep study results?....cookie, how nice that DS can come to visit again for your birthday.  Glad you did not have reaction from booster shot.  Tootie, hope your nice weather continues for bike rides and outdoor garden work.

Off to bed for "recharging".....see you all in the morning.

O ..... Oregano

NEXT ....P 

AND THE GREMLIN STRIKES AGAIN HERE...too much babbling??

Respected Contributor
Oh what a GRAND TRIP!!!

COOKIE: how sweet your DS is visiting.

Sleep study results won't come to me. Only to Dr. Probably need interpretation.

I took a break and started PT again. Today had a new gal. Loved my regular she was there but with someone else. This gal spent lots of time on her phone.tume while I was occupied but really.

Came home for a cat nap.

Coffee pot ready.

P: pancakes

Q: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

WELCOME HOME!

WOW!✨ What a trip - you were given the Royal treatment for sure.  I bet it was hard to leave all that luxery.  Lucy and Desi - the King and Queen of the Grand!  You were missed but we managed to stay out of trouble.  

kittyfan - How long do you have to wait for the doctor to schedule an appointment for the sleep results ?  Sorry you didn't get your regular girl at the PT.  Annoying about the new girl with her phone glued to her ear😒

Tootie, Your yard and patio must look great!  Nice weather makes a difference.  We are goiing up again - 91 today.  SIL got out his lawn "toy" and did the front yards.  Miss flowers but no luck around here except for SS's pots on the front porch/patio.🌼🌺🌷🌻  

More paper/documenting to do today.  I hope tthis project will end soon.  It really enervates me. I know he appreciates it a lot😊  Time to feed Molly and get a load of laundry going.  Have a great day!

Passing the coffee ~

Q - Queen is back!  Queen is back!  or Quiche

R - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... Welcome back Walker!! oh my gosh! your trip sounds absolutely wonderful!! ... the "royal" treatment, the meals, the ride in the carriage ... and sharing all that with your friends ... what a fun, fun time!!

kittyfan, how very annoying (and rude) that the therapist was on the phone while you were there ... that should not be allowed in the workplace ... I hope you get your results soon.

cookie, you must be excited that your DS is coming in ... you'll be able to enjoy the Rolling Stones through the camera of the cellphones ... not the same as being there to enjoy the "energy" but pretty darn close!! ... don't forget to take some UB's inbetween your paperwork project.

We have cookie's and kittyfan's birthday coming up ... are we going to have a "double birthday bash?" ... I can't remember if we decided on anything yet ...

We'll have another nice day ... high of 71!! ... more outdoor work (or just being outside) ... tomorrow will be a lot cooler!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

R ~ Ravioli

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍁🍂

Happy Thursday!  I'm so mixed up (more than normal)...where am I? What day is it? EST? or CST? Coffee please!!  ☕️☕️☕️  Older and slower to bounce back!  To top that off we are leaving again tomorrow for lake house with kids....our annual Fall weekend there and DS's  birthday.  Go, Granny, Go!  

Birthday month...YES...double celebration for cookie and kittyfan....we can celebrate all of us!  Would next weekend work?  Or...in our SCC World...any time ok! 😉

kittyfan, too bad you didn't get your preferred therapist at PT.  But, then getting one with phone on ear...not good. She should have apologized for usage and explained.  No one asks us though..ha.  

cookie, said it before ...You are the BEST EX in TX!  Keeps your mind sharp, right?  

Tootie, are you enjoying Fall colors there?  I forgot to mention the pretty trees in northern MIchigan and Wisconsin on our trip...red, orange, yellows...so pretty but not even at their peak yet.

Well, I need more coffee and get rolling....laundry and groceries today....then pack again. Plus...take a UB!  See you all later.

Enjoy your day!

S ... Shrimp

NEXT .... T 

Honored Contributor

Hi all......remember my Candy Corn I was going to make last until Halloween?  Just a few a day?  🤥...did not happen....GONE!  That may be a good thing!  And, I am NOT....looking for the chocolate ones!! 😅

Busy day.....need to go to bed early....still in recovery from three busy days....now onto three more!  All fun!  I keep telling myself.....remember winter hibernation...do nothing...go nowhere!

Night all......rest well.....see you in the morning.

T .... Tupperware (😂 Blast from Past!)

NEXT .... U 

Respected Contributor
Oh we see Tupperware at TS from time to time. Flys out tge door.

Received automated message to complete second night. Later message they received my device back. Glad to hear. I would have bernnon hook for 1800. Dr will get my results. Not sure if I have apena. Plenty of insomnia. Talking to others this us a common issue in my age group.

Tootie: rake advantage of nice days.

Walker: know you will have a busy weekend. Fun times.

Cookie: rolling stones fan deluxe. Understand about crowds .

Coffeenpot ready

U: oh my UB of course

V: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, good luck on your sleep study results.  Sleep Apnea is expensive - the units cost $$$.  I didn't have to pay for mine - Medicare did. 🤞 There are lots of different devices depending upon which one is most suitable/comfortable for you.  Speaking of Tupperware, I don't have any left.  I must have bought every piece years ago, but I found other things and ip Lock bags😄😊

walker, you are not the onely one about making candy corn last - I didn't even make it through the day!😒  I still like the ones with the chocolate tops.  Love your "Winter Hibernation"  that's what I usually do everyday😃 So now I can be in winter hiberntion while taking my UB's and eating candy corn tops? 😂 Enjoy your tdays at the lake house and Happy Birthday to your DS 🎂🎈🎁

Tootie, enjoy the lovely weather you are having. 🍁☘🌱 We will be mid 90's today.  DS #1 arrives sometime today and we are ready to see him with arms outstretched.  He loves the Stones s much as I do - he went to bed every night listening to me playing their albums (this was in  the 60's) and probably still does! 😂

Manicure this morning and more paperwork.  I am almost finishedl  Winter Hibernation HERE I COME!

Passing the coffee ~

V - hummmm,   Tooooooootie 🔊  or Vanilla ice cream

W - next