Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Yes we pause to remember. And I know exactly where I was as events unfolded. I was getting ready for work. Has news on. Heard plane hit. On way to work. I know exactly where I was when I heard tge second plane. Wevall gathered in the conference room. Had a very old TV. We watched snd slowly drifted away.

Yesterday I got up a bit late. Darn insomnia. Decided to head to TS. Really quiet. Except for people coming to bring hangers I was alone. Did almost the bucket of baby boy clothes. Hung them out. Off to Cafe. Was delighted to see my favorite fella. He had been out for a bit. I know he has a very bad back and was sidelined. We has a nice chst. Cafe was almost empty. Not sure if everyone watching foofball!!! I had cream of spinach soup which was very good. And a chicken sandwich which was good but not in my top favorites.

Went home and fell Aslerp. Big mistake with my insomnia. Struggled last night.

Tootie: yes the Littles grow so quickly. Always new things.

Walker: good day for a good book.

Cookie: yes Amazon delivery is great.

Need to get ready reading on my book club book. Venue is close to my house.

I saw a bit of fge queens processjon. Beautiful countryside.

They know how to do pomp and circumstance.

U: UB

V: next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

🌧💦🌧💦☔️☔️💦....IT'S RAINING IT'S POURING!  It has been all day!  The Bears played in a monsoon at the end of game and had to suspend play...really bad.  We are all going to need boats out of here soon.

kittyfan, glad you got to see your favorite guy at Cafe.  Do you hear from Kristin (Kirstin?)...any news on her?

Hope everyone has had a good day....drier than mine.  Nice to get rain but this is a little too much!!  

See you all later....or tomorrow.  

V ..... VELVEEEETA Grilled Cheese would be good on a

rainy day!  Tootie, you might even like Velveeta! 🤣

NEXT .... W 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... kittyfan, I bet you got a lot of work done at the TS without anyone else around ... and then you had a nice visit at the Cafe ... it sounds like you had a comfort meal but too bad the chicken sandwich wasn't what you expected ... I think I would have to pass on the spinach soup ... I hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight.

walker, oh yes! LG sang his little heart out ... he kept repeating and repeating "Happy Birthday Daaaaaadee!! Happy Birthday Miiiimiiiii" ... he was just too cute!!

cookie, hope you enjoyed your day!

We had a rainy day here but was finally able to open the windows a little while ago ... it's a pleasant 73 degrees out.

Have a good night ... see you later!

V ~ VELVEETA 😁 ... that was a tough one!! 😉😂

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

BUMP!  Hi Tootie!  Great minds think alike with the V! 😂

Oh, LG sounds so cute, Tootie! And, you know, I would try that Spinach Soup, kittyfan.  I just read that you get more nutrients from cooked spinach than fresh as in salads.  Interesting!  I do like spinach.  OK...bye!

W ..... Water...inside and out here

NEXT .... X 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sounds like you got a lot done at the TS with the baby boy clothes.  I'll bet it was a treat to see your fav fella at the Cafe.  Sad that it was almost empty - things are tough anymore.  The Cream of Spinach soup sounds wonderful - I wish they were closer and I would order a large container of it. YUM!  Sorry you didn't get any good sleep.  Hope it gets better.  The countryside is beautiful in England (at least the parts that I saw when I was there). ♛✨👒 Pomp and circumstance - changing of the guards is also great to watch.  

walker, when it rains it pours - you mentioned boats - does that mean a Royal Vessel could be in progress???  Queen of the Waters (QW)?  A new crown??? haha 😂 Quitting before someone wallops me out of here🏹😒  Interesting about Spinach being more nutritious cooked.  Love it either way.  Good V - laughed at your comment that Tootie might even like it🤣🤣

Tootie, thanks for the song🎵🎶 with words as sung by LG.  So cute!  Lucky you Grammie!  You did well with the V - it is a hard one😂

Passing the coffee ~ 

X - X'tra water - we all need rain, but not boats

Y - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, so it sounds like you got a lot of rain ... we had that misty light rain yesterday but it cleared around dinnertime ... more rain today!

cookie, there's no getting walloped from SCC ... laughing at your suggestions about our Queen 😁

kittyfan, as I type this, I hope you are sleeping soundly 😴

Another gloomy 72 degree day ... but, I just heard on the news the sun may shine later this afternoon 😎

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏...🌧☔️

More rain coming our way here.....soon I'll be Queen of the Ark, cookie!  Thanks for morning laughs.  

No news from me....enjoying my  morning coffee...hard to wake up on a darker morning.  Happy Monday to all.

Z ..... Zesty Italian Dressing

NEXT .... A 

Valued Contributor

Hey walker,  from your mouth tto my brain (what's left of it anyway)  Here's your next ride ~

Q glorianan Queens Head boat.jpg

Now you can actually be Queen of the ark er boat 😁😂🤣 with another new crown just in case ~

Q Royal Crown.jpg

Ready, set - GO QUEEN 🎇✨✨👑🌺💥💥🌟  

A - Apple CIder

B - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣.....cookie, you are so creative and talented...no end to the things you can come up with here!!  Thank you!  Almost needed it for sure ...some areas did have flooding but now sun is out again....guess I will walk instead of sail away in my new boat....🤣🤣!

Decided at last minute to get a pedicure this morning in between laundry loads.  Ahhh....pretty toes again!  Now back to the laundry.  See you later.

B ..... Blueberry Muffins

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... yes cookie, I agree with walker ... you are one talented and creative lady ... that's a nice looking boat and crown ...

walker, did you choose fall colors for your nails??

The sun came out this afternoon and we just finished cutting down our bushes ... I decided to wrap the bushes with twine before DH cut them ... it made it so much easier ... he cut down at the base and the bush came off in one big clump!!

Have a good night ... see you later.

C ~ Cabbage

D ~ NEXT