Respected Contributor
Good evening

Hand issue is my left hand. It started out with two fingers. Third joined I can't extend my fingers. Oh the joys of aging.

Had PT. Said I had book club couldn't do PT. No.cigar

Got to parking lot. Went to call venue. Recording. Cut off. Called back. Closed for vacation. Always closed o. .Mon. argh. Plan b. We use an app to co.muni ate. Less than an hr. Called to see if they could accommodate.
*I was really tired after PT. Work out. Said they Ll enjoyed tge book.

A; apple butter

B" next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your hand and  appointments.  Do you do any finger exercises at your PT? Positive thoughts to you.  Amazing how we take our fingers (and other body parts) for granted.  

Tootie, I think we should have a Magnificent Mimosa Merrymaking Party to celebrate your Mimosa Floats.  You deserve another gold star!

How about "loaning" us some of your rain??  We are so dry here. We might have gotten 1/2 an inch or so but that hardly counts😒

walker, sounds like you have some heavy maintenence to do!  Hurry before I find a appointment maintenence crown🤣 (don't worry, I won't but couldn't resist!)

Passing the coffee ~

B - Bread for toasting then enjoying kittyfan's A

C - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I'm glad you had a Plan B for your Book Club and I hope it all worked out ... good luck with your PT and hope it helps!!

cookie, we had a cloudy, gray day yesterday but we never got our rain as predicted and it doesn't sound like we have much rain in the forecast either ... (but you never know, they have been wrong before ... 😉) when/if it comes down I'll send it your way ...

Shout out to walker ... 👋

We'll have a sunny and 80 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Croutons

D ~ NEXT

Let the Magnificent Mimosa Merrymaking Party begin ... 🥂

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

Happy Wednesday!  Another pleasant day here....could almost feel Fall in the air this morning.  I'm ready for it!  
I like change of seasons.

kittyfan, I also pass my good wishes to you that hand problem will improve with PT.  Ahhhh....the not-so-Golden Years.....who thought that one up??  Ha!  

Great idea..as always...cookie....the Magnificent Mimosa Merrymaking Party....I'M IN!  (Surprise, surprise...😆) And, yes, don't look for that new crown...haha.  

Cooler weather there means more bike rides, Tootie?

Pretty soon LG can join you.  😁🚲🚲🚲 ....oh, LS on a seat too...?

All for now......see you later.....hope you have a good day!

D ..... Dannon Yogurt

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor
I could use a giant mimosa.

Went to hand doctor. Yep have a issue. Fortunately I had tested negative for RA. The bad news I need surgery. Replace not one bit THREE knuckles and have another procedure to straighten my index finger. First stop hand therapist for a brace to straighten my fingers. In city of course. Have to think about scheduling.

I have auto refills on meds. Got one med not the other. Called drs office. They took care of my request. Of course it is the expensive refill.

After Dr stopped for breakfast. Had only been to this restaurant one time. I knew why. I was underwhelmed. I went home for a nap. Didn't sleep well. Set alarm to make apt on time. In spite of my efforts a tad late.

Next week I have TS.

E: exclaims

D: next
Respected Contributor
Eclairs
Honored Contributor

OH, kittyfan, you do need a GIANT mimosa!!  Maybe two!

I am really sorry to hear that....only good thing is it is your left hand.  I assume you are right handed.  Wish SCC lived closer so we could all help out.  Do you have someone to help you?  You'll be in my prayers that things go better than expected.  

Just returned from another "crowning"...🦷👑.....did not plan this well as we are meeting friends for dinner about 5:00....then car show....doctor said....easy does it with food for four hours....🥴.....hmmm....scrambled egg dinner....ice cream?

See you all later or in morning.....have good evening.

F ..... Fish

NEXT ....G

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Still waiting for rain😏 Saw the weather report last night and there is supposed to be some but it appears to be around us not over us!😒 I will wait - no other choice.  

kittyfan, sorry about your fingers and knuckles. Glad that there's no RA. Hope you can arrange an appointment for surgery.  Good thoughts and prayers going out to you💓🙏. Hoping you get some much needed sleep.

walker, hope you enjoyed a good dinner with your friends.  Scrambled Eggs, Cottage Cheese?  Soup??  Ice Cream - always a good choice😊 A Car Show sounds like fun.  I remember going to many years ago.  Still love cars.  Instead of an AC crown I found this on just for you ~

Q Tooth with a crown on it.jpg

Sorry I just couldn't resist😔  (I need to get a life🤣 )

Tootie, great Magnificient Mimosa Merrymaking party!🎈🎈✨🥂🥂.  As always, you outdid yourself!  Great time with SCC friends.  Let's do it again!😁

Passing the coffee ~

G - GIANT Mimosas -  copied from 

H - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, sorry to hear about your surgery ... like walker said, I really wish we could (physically) be there for you!! but, we're SCC Strong 💪 and you'll just fine!!

walker, hope you were able to find something to eat and to enjoy the night with friends ... we have gotten more and longer bike rides in since our weather is a little cooler with low humidity ...

cookie, there is no life needed at SCC  😁 ... that's a cute "crown" for walker ... I've got the Mimosas flowing ... let the party begin ...

Did anyone see the moon last night?? So big and bright!! And apparently it's supposed to be even brighter tonight ... try to get a look at it ...

We'll have a sunny 79 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... both!! ☕🥂 enjoy!!

H ~ Ham and Eggs ... to start the Merrymaking 😁

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

Happy Thursday!  I love that crown, cookie!  So cute!!  You deserve a crown for finding the most unusual crowns all the time!!  

We did have a good time last night.  I had a cheese ravioli dish that was very good and easy on the 🦷👑😁.  DS, 3A's and....Buddy🐕‍🦺....came after dinner to walk around too.  Perfect weather for it.

I did see the moon last night, Tootie.  Wow...big and bright is right!  Hope I remember to look again tonight.  I am sure DH will remind me.

Before I forget, I will not be on tomorrow .....traveling day to N.C.  Busy weekend so I will be in touch when I return on Sunday...or Monday if I can't see straight!   

kittyfan, thinking of you.

Have a good day everyone.  See you later.  Good H, Tootie!   New song....Don't Worry...Be MERRY!! 🥂🍹🍾

I ..... Ice Cream Scoop

NEXT .... J