Valued Contributor

Jar Opener

K

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

King cookies mascot cartoon style Royalty Free Vector Image

walker, I found a crown for our Cookie! 😁 ... glad you had a good time at the car show and you were able to eat ... yum! cheese ravioli!! ... in case I don't get a chance to come back on, safe travels to you and your family ... see you when you get back!!

Let's continue on with the party ... Don't worry ... be MERRY!! (good one walker!!) and that, we will be .. 😵

J ~ Juice ... needed for our Mimosas!!

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

J was already done

Knife

Next: L

Honored Contributor

Love the crown for cookie, Tootie!  👍  She is our "cookie Queen"!!!  

@YouGoGirl1 .... yes, looks like a BUMP happened here...nice to see you join in with us.

I might be able to check in on-the-road....hotel has Wi-Fi....and we will have some "down time"...aka..UB time there!  I'll let you know how Lucy and Desi are doing.  One to worry about is DS....with the parents for three days..🤣.

DD said...mom, just let him drive and you will get there in half the time! 

Hope you have had a good day.....bye for now....will check in from N.C.!!!  

L ..... Lemons

NEXT ..... M 

Respected Contributor
Oh Lucy and Desi hitting the road. Yes your DS may have an experience to remember.

Cookie: love the crowns

Another fire in area. Evacuations. Not close to me but still concerning

Coffee pot ready

M: mustard and mayo

N: next
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Hello and welcome YouGoGirl1 ✨✨✨!! 

Another fire!??  kittyfan, Texas is being burned to the ground all over!  Glad it was not close to you, but close enough!!  

Uh oh. . . . . .walker - Luci - and Desi hit the road -again😄🤔  Hope you had a safe trip.  Did DS drive?  Enjoy your visit.

Tootie, you found a crown for me?  What a Royal honor!  Now we need one for you!  Never fear, Crowning Cookie is here🤣  Good idea for a continuing party - Don't worry be merry - walker™️  

No news here.  Homefront is not happy right now and fortunately I am inundated with more paperwork/letters for ex.  One good thing - it is only going to be 96 today.  Wow a virtual cold front,  Maybe some rain?  

Passing the coffee ~ 

N - New Orleans Beignet 

O - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I hope things get better at the homefront ... I know you'll have fun hunting down a crown and it will be a good one!!

kittyfan, oh no, more fires?? glad they are not near you but sometimes even far away is too close for comfort ...

walker, hope your travels went/are going well ... laughed at your DD's comment about letting DS drive 😄 "Little Ricky" to the rescue ... hahaha!!

I guess you got me YouGoGirl1 ... I forgot to "flip the page"!! 😏

We babysat for the kids yesterday ... LG was at daycare so DS picked him up and brought him home before they left ... he was so cute ... he spotted grandpas car and was yelling for him before he even got in the house ... and when he did walk in he said "Hi Guys!" ... my heart melted 🥰 and he was so excited to see us and tell us about his day!! he's growing up toooooo fast!!

We'll have a sunny 77 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... in honor of our Queen (on the road) we'll continue our Merrymaking ... Don't worry ... be MERRY! 🥂 cheers!!

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Peas

Next:  Q

Valued Contributor

Thats alright Tootie...

Respected Contributor
Good evening

They are still battling tge fire. I can smell the smoke in ybd air.

No ews from me. Coffee pot ready

Q: queen s quiche

R: next