Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker - Oh boy alarms - I often wonder if they go off when they should instead of because they could???😂  We had one go off because the bathroom door was left open and the steam heat from the shower must have set it off.  It was a real PITA to get it to stop - batteries stuck??  

Tootie, anxious to hear all about LS's B'Day party.  Hope she had lots of fun and smiles.  I'll bet you enjoyed selecting some cute things for her big day. You are a good Grammie!🌻🥰

kittyfan, did you get any of the predicted rain?  We never saw a drop.  In fact, DD and SIL took the cars (including mine) to the new car wash (always rains when you wash your car).  they had a $1.00 per car special.  We must now have 2 car washes on every corner!!  New construction must have a regulation that if you build - you have to include car wash!😣

Another day but only double digits predicted!  Yay.  Still too warm.  DD filled the big round water feeder with clean water for the dogs to play in.  They love it and shake/dry off before they come in the house. Fun to see them go under and come back up shaking - stay clear - dog rain!!. 

Passing the coffee ~

F - Fettuccine    and Fabulous, Fantastic Friends right here!!✨

G - next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... the party was fun but it was soooo hot!! I think I lost 10 pounds ... hahaha!! ... it was outside and the temp went up to 90 with thick humidity!! DS/DIL/DD decorated the whole backyard ... LS looked really cute!! ... (I guess this is a thing now??) but she had a tinkerbell onesie and a tutu on for when she had her "smash cake" (cake in front of her and she goes to town on it with her hands ...) and after she gets cleaned up, another dress for the remainder of the party!! ... she was able to walk around to visit everyone while LG was lucky enough to play with his water table and pool!! ... LS got some really cute toys and lots of clothes!! I did have fun picking out clothes for her as well as a talking "tea party" set, a baby doll and books!! (for each babies first birthday, I get a "recordable book") ... DH and I read along with the book while it records our voice ... and when you flip the pages they hear grammie and grandpas voice ... All in all it was a great day!! and I can't believe that LS is one already!!

walker, that's strange that you're alarms would go off for no reason ... or maybe it was from the humidity but I hope changing of the batteries did the trick ...

cookie, did the washing of the cars bring the rain?? ... hahaha, laughing at "dog rain" ... one way to get cool 😁

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Great G cookie!! yes, Great Friends here!! or Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☔️

I think we are getting the TX rain today.  I'll try to send it south.

Tootie, I thought about you yesterday because it was a steamy hot sauna here so wondered if you had same....sigh....guess so.  Hard to enjoy a party when you are miserable....but, LS and LG made it worthwhile!  It sounded like a very cute party.  Great gift with that special book!  Get ready for a lot of tea parties now too...fun!  I still have the little tea set here that GD played with....can't get rid of it...so many cute memories.  

Laughing at the car wash story, cookie, ....one on every corner..ha....and the dog rain too.

Nothing new with me.....hope you all have a good day.....👋👋 to kittyfan.  Happy Sunday!  (Good F and G 👍)

H .....  Honey 

NEXT .... I 

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon 🥱 ~

Just got up from a very long UB and I learned something:

Q Cat doing nothing.jpg

It's still hot and no rain😒.  It must be raining somewhere!  G'son (tall one) came over and was kind enough to help me carry 40 lbs of litter to the litter box and take my previous printer to the trunk to be taken to Good Will. I can lift these things but cannot walk while carrying them. This young man is such a great guy! ❣ It seems he is getting taller by day.  He is 6'5" and the growth fairy must have blessed him with a continuing supply of inches🤨

Tootie, loved the recordable special book.  What a great idea!  Glad LS had a great day!  Sounds like she got many nice things. Two will be here before you know it!!!

Pass the Mimosas please ~

I - Ice Cream of course - hey Mimosa Ice Cream???

J - next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... cookie, hahaha ... I love that picture!! ... how nice that your GS was able to come over and help you ... I bet he helps with all the things that are out of reach for you too!! 😁

We had another hot and steamy day ... I UB'd most of the day!!

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

J ~ Juice

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Cute pic, cookie.  I think today was an all day UB day..uneventful here....too quiet.  I've decided I don't like weekends....not sure why but I am more productive during week.  Oh well.....whine...whine...ha!  Nothing on TV tonight too.  

Anyway...your GS sounds like a great guy, cookie.  He is always there to help you.  Everything is bigger in TX including your GS!!  Tall!  

Well, after restful day hope we can sleep tonight...need sleep🧚‍♂️ fairy to sprinkle the dust in our eyes now...😂

A bowl of Mimosa Ice Cream might help me sleep too! Ha!

J .... Jam

NEXT .... K 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!!!  Hi Tootie!  Another UB day there too!  We will all be FULL of ENERGY tomorrow, right??? 🙄

K ..... Kitchen-Aid Mixer

NEXT ..... L 

Respected Contributor
Good evening all.

Oh LG. First he got to see the big equipment with GD, what fun and LS having a special book reas by tve grands! What a great party.

Oh the alarms. Never a good time!

Cookie: so sweet your GS ca.e to h. Yes he is tall.

The TS opened specially for teachers in orientation. I thought about how I could do something special. Finally settled on a $10
Gift. Ourcprices are great. We have so many ladies pants we have been selling them forever cents. Blouses are $2. As it turned out there were six. Susan said they were delighted by the gift. I td her I would bring a check in Saturday. I did go in and gave her the check. I wanted her to know I did bring it and didn't want to deal with the nosey cashiers! She is a retired elementary teacher. Supersonic hearing. Special treatment for the littlest that come in. .

Posr disappeared.

Oh the alarms going off. So irritating

Tootie: oh LG and GD watching big equipment. LS had quite a party. Spdcial.gift of the book.

Cookie: your GS is tall.

I was out takng trash to the bin second day in a row Amazon delivered my neighbors package. Threw it over gate. Yesterday put in MB. Started to thunder. Got dark. A few drops of rain only. Not enough to.count.

The TS opened special for teachers attending orientation. I wanted to do something special. Had idea to gift them 10 for anything. Our prices are super. We have been running 25 cent ladies pants as we have so many. Blouses are 2.00 susan is a retired elementary teacher. She said they were delighted and surprised. Only 6 but I was happy to do it. I took check in on Saturday. I gave it to Susan. First to show I followed through. Second j didn't have to deal with nosey cashiers. These were brand new. Was a lasr minute thought. But she said it was well received. Susan has supersonic hearing. Loves the Little ones

Opps. Posr appears. Confusing

L: lemonade

M: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

It's Moanday again.  Time to get things done day.  No news here, just same old heat only double digits though.  Another UB day I guess.

Q Leo relaxing.jpg

What a lovely thing to do kittyfan.  Glad it was appreciated and you enjoyed seeing Susan.  At least you got some thunder and a few drops of rain.  We are still crunching around here.

walker, I have been feeling the same way about weekends and agree - more productive during the week.  Wonder why this is??  Still on the lookout for a crown with AC😄  

Tootie, have you been able to relax off the Big B'day Bash?  So much fun and so tired afterwards and........ many happy memories.  

Molly is asking for breadkfast and wants to play fetch.  

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas!  -   maybe in ice cream form???

N - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, another cute picture! and I'm no quitter either 😉 UB, here I come!! 😁 ... have fun playing catch with Mollie ...

kittyfan, what a nice gesture for the teachers ... I bet it was appreciated!! ... you are right! the TS has great prices ... 25 cents for pants is a steal ... I hope the sale went well!!

walker, I can't even keep track of the days (and it's even worse now since DH retired ...)

We'll have a hot and steamy day ... another indoor day for me.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... cookie! you gave me a good idea ...

N ~ Now another new drink for us ... a Mimosa Float!! ice cream and Mimosa ... the best of both worlds!!

O ~ NEXT