Valued Contributor

light bulb thinking.jpg

Ahhhh, walker, I think I can answer your dilema😊

U - Unite us all for one of Tootie's Very delicious                    Mimosas

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

WAY TO GO, cookie!  👍 That will do it....maybe Mimosas with Tootie's delicious Velveeta Grilled Cheese Sandwiches too!  😁

W ..... EASY....WINE!  🍷

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, that's too bad about the game being cancelled ... (I understand too) ... all because of one sick person that decided to shoot people ... hopefully, they'll be able to make it up ...

cookie, that's a great idea about getting together for Mimosas.

kittyfan, hope you had a good day.

I had to make an appointment for my mammogram for sometime this month ... when I called this morning (and said I like early appointments) the girl said "oh, it looks like we just got a cancellation ... I have one for 7:30am tomorrow" ... I took that so I will be on a little later in the morning.

Have a good night ...

W ~ What?? Unite for Very delicious Mimosas?? Great idea!! 🥂

X ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... Hi walker, I didn't see you there ...  sure hope we didn't spill any of our wine and Mimosas ...

X ~ Xtra large glass of wine ....

Y ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Just popping in. LOOONG day at TS. Then grocery stop. Home and hot mail. Water bill almost double. I walked through house didn't see anything drioping/running. Had whole house re plumbed a few years ago. Major $$ then Hugh pressure caused a leak.
.when I got ho.e deer in yard resting. Yesterday it was three adults and one baby.

Y: yogurt

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

Good catch Tootie. I guess the Alphabet Police was too busy celebrating or recovering from celebrations😄  

walker sorry the game was canceled but they must be cautious. There are way too many crazy weirdos out there 😣🙃😖 What is wrong with these people???

kittyfan, you may be getting a special visitor at the TS.  Check your email.  Another problem!!!  almost double water bill - UGH!   Hope you can find out why or maybe they read the meter incorrectly??  Get some well deserved rest or better yet sleep.  It has been so uncomfortably hot. 

More triple digits today and I will definitely stay inside!  We have canine rugs all over the house🤣😃  Don't blame them at all - the floor is cooler. 

Passing the coffee ~

Z -Zinfandel    or Zapping out crazy weirdos and take                          the heat with 'em!   

A next  

Respected Contributor
Oh a special guest. Visit must include a trip to Csfe!!

Hours are Friday and Satirday from 9 to 2. Ftidsgs are crazy busy.

Starting to look like Christmas!!

A" apple fritters

B" nrxt

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Wednesday!  Happy Mammogram Day, Tootie! 😂

We all know what a happy time that is too!  Hope you get good report.  Reminds me mine is due in October.  I should call now for appointment.  Last time I called about a month ahead and had trouble getting in....not taking as many patients ...spacing appointments out.  

kittyfan, we get high water bills because DH has to keep his lawn "green and plush"...🙄.....but, had an unusually high bill in the off season.  Water Dept came out to check meter.  It was ok but he found a leaking toilet...ha!  He said you can test yourself by dropping a little food coloring in tank.  If color comes into bowl, it is leaking but not on floor so you don't notice.   🤔I don't get it but that's what he said.....??

cookie, stay in and stay cool....don't trip over the canine rugs! 😉

Sadness continues in our area....a two year old boy lost both his parents in shooting...found wandering around looking for his mommy and daddy...😢.  The parents of the mentally ill shooter are part of blame here....red flags all over with him!  His past problems should have been noted too so he could not buy a gun or get a license!!  😡

OK.....back to Happy Wednesday.....hope you have a good one.  See you later....pass the Apple Fritters...happy food! 

B ..... Bananas

NEXT ..... C 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I'm back! it was a very quick in and out appointment ... rather than make you wait for the results, they will mail them to me ...

walker, how sad about the 2 year wandering around looking for mommy and daddy ... that's really sad ... that little guy is LG's age ... 😥 ... somehow/someway there has got to be changes with getting a gun ... I've heard of the food coloring in the toilet tank, never tried it and don't understand it either ... but yep, DH has to keep his lawn green ... 😂

Shout out to cookie and kittyfan ... stay cool!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Coffee ... to go with those Apple Fritters

D ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, I also heard about the little two year old looking for mommy and daddy.  Broke my heart😥 and  I thought of LG as well. He is now with family which is better than the alternative. This craziness has got to stop!  I say an eye for an eye and get it overwith.  

walker, you hit it with the red flags!  Where were the parents of this misguided young man????  All these guns in the wrong hands is atrocious and horrifying. 

kittyfan, I didn't know that the movie Hope Floats was filmed in Smithville.  DIL's folks were extras in it.  I actually know movie stars!!!😄

Christmas already at the TS?  Wow✨

Another triple digit here today. DD ran Rhonda Roomba last night - Canine rugs left deposits😃  Good day for a UB. 

Passing the coffee ~

D - Dumplings 

E next