Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan!! 10K?? that's great!! what a return for all of your hard work ... hope you are able to enjoy a UB today ... and that's a terrific plan your neighbors came up with ... who know when something may happen and now you have help ... 👍

cookie, love the picture of our "tired busy bee" ... I think that is how kittyfan felt last night ... we did beat the crowd yesterday ... they also have a nice meat counter and we walked right up and ordered what we wanted ... I just wish it was a bit closer to us, it's about a 1/2 hour away ... the supermarkets I go to are about 10 minutes from us.

walker, yum! steaks on the grill!! glad the weather cooperated for you and your DH hasn't lost his touch!! ... I don't like to buy steak for me especially now since everything is going up ... I like mine well, well done and it's a waste to buy good meat and then burn it!! 😏

I'm all set for today ... it's going to be a sunny 78 degree day so I plan on sitting outside on the patio while LG runs in the yard and LS sits/crawls and plays!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... thanks for the info on the Ukranian Squash ... I wonder what it tastes like? ... and here comes the V ...

V ~ VELVEETA ... 🥣

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏

Happy Sunday!  Happy weather here although it is getting warmer....need to walk this morning....today high 80's, tomorrow 90's.

Thanks for explaining the Ukrainian Squash, cookie.  Sounds interesting but doubt I will ever have/fix it.  Sleepless/restless nights are frustrating!  Gone are the "slept like a baby" nights...🥴.

kittyfan, hope you enjoy a day off to yourself and pups.  Tootie, have fun with family today!  Keep your running shoes handy! 😁

OH....reminder, if interested, tonight is that special Memorial Day concert from Capitol...not sure on time...might be 7:00 here...CST.  

See you later.  

W ..... Watermelon

NEXT ..... X 

Respected Contributor
Interesting about Ukraine squash.

Thanks for the memorial day concert reminder.
Respected Contributor
Interesting about Ukraine squash.

Thanks for the memorial day concert reminder.
One of the volunteers had a GD graduate. Upscale area. Her GD was a cheerleader. They were allowed to sell some uniforms. They had multiples. Lots of $$ and they were not allowed to sell their gowns. Wow.

Insomnia is no fun. I have had way too much experience with that.

Pausing to remember those who served.

X: xtra hugs to all. We need some positives after a sad week.

Y: next

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Q YES!!.jpg

Thanks for the Xtra hugs kittyfan!!!  Shame about the Graduates not being able to sell their gowns.  I have read there are some schools that will accept donations of them and gowns for students who cannot afford high prices.  They clean them and the students get a beautiful gown or very little money.  Win win situation.

Just came back from picking up my precription and it was 102 when I left and 99 when I returned.  Way too hot🥵  Thankful for AC.  

Enjoy a Mimosa!!!  

Y - Yellow Squash  

Z next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... I am tired!! we had beautiful weather and a fun, fun day ... LG ran, ran, ran and ran some more!! he loves playing in the yard ... he loved the flowers and got so excited when he saw airplanes flyng over ... LS crawled all around the grass and had a grand time too!! ...

walker, rats!! I didn't get a chance to see the concert ... don't they do one for the 4th of July too??

kittyfan, thanks for the hugs!! a wonderful gesture for friends!

cookie, 102?? yuck ... that's hot!! I hope you can get some relief from that ...

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you tomorrow ... I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight ... (at least I hope!!) I'll grab a Mimosa or two ... 😁

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just finished watching the concert ...always emotional and well done.  Tootie, sorry you missed it..it does repeat right after but you may miss that as well.  I think there is a July 4th concert but not like this one.  That one celebrates America.  This one celebrates military and veterans....some sad stories of lives lost.  DH was in Army during Vietnam but an officer so he did not have it as bad as others...but scars of battles remain.  My father was an Army Veteran from WWII so I really get emotional over this program.  

On a happier note....glad you had fun today, Tootie, with family and especially grandkids.  Special moments! Their little minds are just soaking up so many things!    Bet you will sleep well tonight.

cookie and kittyfan....HOT in TX!  Whew!  Not even June yet!  And, love the group hug, kittyfan...yes, sad week it was!!  

Night all....😴

A ..... Aluminum Foil

NEXT .... B 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Memorial Day - to honor, respect and remember those who fought for our freedom.  I saw the concert and enjoyed it.  Heart warming and nicely done.

Tootie, sounds like a day of fun with the littles - even an airplane flying over.  How exciting for LG and LS must have had a ball crawling on the grass.  

kittyfan, hope you got a restful good night's sleep.  Again, thanks for the group hug!😊💗

We will be celebrating oldest GS's birthday this afternoon at the restaurant of his choiice.  Hard to believe he is 33!  I remember the little boy who was so excited when he found a penny on the ground and went off singing "I'm a lucky boy, I'm a lucky boy".  My favorite memory of him.   Love him💖💖 

Passing the coffee ~

B - brown sugar

C next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

memorial day typography design png - Clipart World

Good morning friends ... I'm disappointed that I missed the concert ...

cookie, it sounds like you'll have a fun birthday celebration today ... such a cute remembrance of your grandson and his penny!!

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋

We'll have another warm day but the humidity is going to kick in ... high of 83 today!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Cupcakes ... with red, white and blue sprinkles 🧁

D ~ NEXT

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Happy Monday......🇺🇸🇺🇸Memorial Day🇺🇸🇺🇸...we honor and remember all those who fought and gave their lives for our freedom today.   👏👏👏

We are going to a special outdoor Mass this morning at nearby Catholic Cemetery being said by our Cardinal.  It should be very nice.   At end there will be a blessing for active duty military members and veterans...then Taps.

More 😢.

Along with all the sunshine you have sent north, cookie, we are getting the heat...90's today!  Rest of our week should be nice with more normal temperatures.

Tootie, love your C...yum...I'll take one!  Hi to kittyfan too..passing the cupcakes...and coffee.

See you later.

D ....Deviled Eggs 👍

NEXT ... E