Respected Contributor
Good evening. Had our ladies event at church yesterday. I walked in to a bustling kitchen. Too many cooks. Found a spot to hang out. Glad it is over. I was really tired although I didn't do any work!! I had a conversation with clueless Clara. I am convinced she has cognitive issues. We were having a conversation and no one was home!! I tried to warn them not to give her new assignments. They didn't heed me but I spoke my mind.

LOL about the grills. I enjoy hot dogs. Like grilled/caramelized onions.

Cookie I know your festival is very popular. I had never been but I try to avoid crowds!!!

Had some rain today. I hoped for more. It is so dry and drought conditions

Walker: your trip sounded delightful. I understand about road trips. Construction and road rage!!

Lady from TS in FL visiting family.

Wow still needing your winter coat.

Coffee pot ready

M: mimosas.

N: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, oh lucky you!  An actual conversation with Clueless Clara?  Was it a dialogue or monologue 😄😄 Hope you were able to enjoy the event anyway.  

walker, how cool that the museum had the chair Lincoln sat in!  Nice that they let people sit in it.  They had the actural bus that Rosa Parks rode in - WOW! Interestering story how and where it was found. I agree, a bad time in America😥

Tootie, hope you enjoyed the grilled hot dogs🥰  Got a kick out of you racing around closing windows🤣  Between the Totes and the windows, you will be slimmer by Summer! 

Went to a favorite restaurant last night for GS's Birthday.  YUMMMM!  Hard to believe he is 27!  Very enjoyable.  Excellent food and service!  Nice to go out with the family. 

Passing the coffee ~

N - 'nother Mimosa from the Jug please😊 or Nuts (not us)

O next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, so you finally got an outing that you didn't have to do anything except carry (or try to) on a conversation with Clueless Clara ... it sounds like maybe she shouldn't be out alone anymore??

cookie, hahaha if only I could get slimmer by chasing totes or closing windows, but that's a good thought!! 😁 ... glad you had a nice birthday celebration for your GS (Happy Birthday to him!)

walker, I think our weather is stuck or going in reverse ... yesterday we were 72, today high of 50 and tomorrow high of 30 with snow!! what?? do we need our winter coats year round?? 😲

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

O ~ Onions ... chopped, for on the hot dogs! yes or no? I like them ...

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏

Spring weather is hopping like a bunny, Tootie!! Up, down, etc.  Crazy!  Yes, keep winter coats handy until June!  😟

Thanks for getting our good coffee ready, kittyfan.  cookie just has to push a button and then take care of kitties. 😊

Has anyone else noticed the problems with Clueless Clara?  At least you have given "heads up" to others regarding new assignments.  Hopefully, she has family.

cookie, we did get to sit in the Rosa Parks bus which was so neat and a museum employee was there to give information.  No sitting in Lincoln's chair!  It was enclosed in plexiglass type display.  Funny...we did get in a little trouble at Village touring one old home.  They had an old stove (black iron type).....anyway we were picking up pots and opening oven door, etc.  The lady on duty comes running....please don't touch!  Ha!   I get in trouble wherever I go.  I wanted to know how much room for cookie sheets....😂.

Happy Tuesday!  Tootie....Yes to the chopped onions too!

I love onions....raw, cooked, grilled...or "Bloomin' Onion"...😋.

P .... Pretzels

Q .... Quiche with bacon and "onions"

NEXT ..... R 

Valued Contributor

Good morning again ~

Onions onions.jpg               

Couldn't resist - ONIONS!!!! Yum!!  My favorite is the red onion but all of the others are good as well.

I cannot believe the lady at the old home in the village ordered you - Our Queen - not to touch.  Should have worn a crown😏🤨

R - Really good Q walker!   or Raspberries 

S nexr

Honored Contributor

😂😂...funny, cookie!👑  And, I love those red onions too!

Sometimes onions don't love me as much so have to "not overdo it"! Ha!  

S ..... Salt 

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor
Popping in to set up coffee pot. No news in my world

T: tomato soup

U: next
Valued Contributor

Good Morning ~

kittyfan, I hope there's enough Tomato soup to share😋I love Tomato soup!  Some of the local grocery stores have a soup bar and the ones I've tried (Randalls and HEB) are verry good.  I like to doctor regular Campbells up with crushed tomatoes and sometimes chopped jalapenos.  Fun to do and enjoy.

Tootie, we will only be 79 today but I can send some sun ☀️since it was a little too warm yesterday.  Expecting rain but we'll see.  You won't need a winter coat (what is that?🤣)  but it's a shot.  Hope SIL gets in the mood to grill tonight.  Mouth is watering for some of his deliciousness.

walker, hope you are rested and back to your normal Queenly duties.  I am still thinking of the wonderful trip and  experiences you provided for your 3 A's.  What a great trip for all.

Well, it's Wa Wa Wednesday and time for washing the sheets.  I had lots of help removing them from the bed -🐾 🐈🐾🐈🐾 A free for all😄They arenow patiently awaiting food delivery as I type.  Have a great day all.

Passing the coffee ~

U - Upside down cake  or the Ubiquitous UB

V next   

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, I need that sunshine please!! our high for today is 40 with snow ... we did get snow overnight! just enough to cover the cars and grass!! ... I like that idea of doctoring up tomato soup ... I like to have that with grilled cheese sandwiches ... cute story about the kitties and your sheets ... you'll have to get them to put the sheets back on for you!!

walker, I laughed at your story about getting in trouble for touching the oven ... haha!! I think it's just human curiosity when it comes to museum things .. we want to touch them!! and especially in those older homes.

Hi kittyfan ... 👋

We have a nest of baby bunnies in the ground along our fence in the yard ... yesterday I was on guard duty because the darn crows were trying to get to them!! ... the mama delivers them in a hole in the ground and then covers them over with grass ... she comes back at night to feed them and will sometimes move them to another spot ... (I read about this on google) ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh! that grilled cheese sandwich I was talking about? it's made with ..

V ~ VELVEETA!! 😁

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏

Happy Wednesday!  Enjoying my first cup of coffee trying to wake up my brain!  Listening to weather report...ugh...mix of rain and snow coming in tonight.  

Good Luck with changing those sheets, cookie.  The kitties think it is their playground.

Tootie, keep an eye on those bunnies!  Darn crows....fly away!  Cute story ....hope you get to see baby bunnies hopping around the yard soon.  Keep us posted....continuing story....🐇🐇🐇.

Yesterday...3A's birthday....went over to drop something off...there was a huge sign in front yard wishing them a Happy Birthday.....really cute!  I think DIL's sister had it put up.

Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches sounds good!  Comfort food!  I need to go to store today too...add to my list for quick meal on chilly day!

Bye for now.......oh....when I logged on here the main Q page showed items on air....one was Joan Rivers Bee Pin....kittyfan should have that! 😁  Where are you buzzing to today, kittyfan?  

W ..... Wheat Thins

NEXT .... X