Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🍁🎃...🇺🇸

Happy Thursday!  I had to put heat back on when I got up...chilly ...40...into 60's later.  Ready for a hot cup of coffee! 😁

Tootie, so glad LG continues to enjoy school.  I am sure he will be a good student.  How cool that he has a haunted house in his classroom.  LS gets you all to herself now.  It is easier with one...I remember those days.  

I need to do some apple baking....also going to get a pork roast to fix with apples this weekend...😋.  Other than that no news in my world.

The 🍁leaves🍂 have really come down in the last couple of days...😟....I shuffle through some on my walks.  

All for now.....👋👋kittyfan...how are you and pups?  See you later.....have a nice day.

Y ..... Yellow Cake Mix

NEXT .... Z 

Respected Contributor

Good evening

Oh my heat.  I will gladly send some your way.

Cable has been wonky. 

I have another lab appointment tomorrow. Hoping for better news. 

Brother called just as PT arrived. Two times this week.  This must be PT day.  Three on this hall doing PT 

LG is certainly enjoying school.  Good foundation.  In the blink of the eye LS will be in school 

Z:  zipping through this month/ year

A:  next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I hope you get a good result with your lab ... and you keep on keeping on with your PT 😁 does it seem to be helping??

walker, I'm hearing the crunching as you shuffle through the leaves 😊 ... trees around here haven't dropped too much yet and they have some beautiful color to them!!

It's a chilly morning here ... 35 degrees but should go up to 60 ... we had a frost advisory but I have no plants to worry about now ...

No plans for the day but we all know there will be something to do ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Apricot

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🌤️🍂🎃...🇺🇸

Happy Friday!  Special wishes for happy day to kittyfan and your labs!  🤞 Hope you have good results.  

We had a lot of rain last night which is good...perfect time for rain....while you sleep!  Coming your way maybe, Tootie.  I think you have had more rain than we have had lately.

No plans on my schedule today except dinner out with friends.  We received a special "senior" promo card in mail to a new restaurant for a three-course meal for $39 plus wine discount....before 6pm...no problem.  We'll go at 5:55..😂.  Seriously, we have a reservation for 5:00.  Looking forward to trying this place....suppose to be good..but,💰 expensive 💰so that is why this is a good deal.....otherwise not sure we would go. 

All for now........keep your sunny side up! 🤗

B ..... Bananas

NEXT ..... C