Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, you are having some warm and sunny weather ... and your sun slept overnight here and is shining brightly this morning ... so thank you for that!! I get to enjoy some big Texas sun today ... 😂😎

kittyfan, yay, your taxes are done!! you can check that off your "to do" list ...

walker, I hope things went well with you getting your "orders" ... haha!!

UBs today!! we are babysitting tonight ... 😊

We'll have a Texas sunny but chilly 34 degree day!! Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☁️

Go-Granny-Go....On Duty!  Well, on my break now with kids in school.  They are so good and really take care of themselves.  I am the Uber driver to school, back and activities.  I am home now until after school.  NOTHING on schedule today....👏👏👏....home after school and veg out.  Tomorrow up and at 'em with gymnastics and basketball.  DD left the printed schedule on kitchen counter so when I complete something I check it off...at end of day gave myself a big smiley face...haha!  One down two to go!

DD just called to see how things were going.  Guess where she is?  Austin, TX!!!  She has never been there...three couples....guys are golfing today.  I asked what the gals are doing.....facials and relax by the pool (with bar nearby..😂). Ahhh, sounds good!  Busy moms deserve it!  She said no set plans...just relax and have fun.

kittyfan, what a good feeling to have taxes done!  We are still waiting on paperwork.  I thought everything was suppose to be out by end of January.

Cloudy here now so I'll take some of that TX sun, cookie.

I know everything in TX is bigger so enough sunshine for both Tootie and me.  😁☀️☀️

Bye for now.....Happy Friday! 

O .... Onions

NEXT ... P 

Valued Contributor

Here's a great big smiley face for our illustrious Queen of all trades ~

Q happy thumbs up.jpg

Spring countdown is getting closer!!!  Watch for the sunshine around or after lunch time as we get our warmest part of the day at 3 ish.

P - Pinapple Mimosas

Q next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

THANK YOU, COOKIE!!  A WARM SMILEY FACE!!👍 I'll be watching and waiting!  

I forgot.....🌷🌷17🌷🌷...😊

Q ..... Quick Queen...THINK...OK..QUICHE!!!  Goes well

with Pineapple Mimosas! 😆

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Oh how funny. Your family is in our backyard. Lots of great restaurants. Guys golfing gal's relaxing. We are having warm weather.

R: radishes

S: next

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, it sounds like you have everything under control ... and how funny that your DD/SIL are in kittyfans and cookies territory ... haha!!

We didn't babysit tonight ... LS was very fussy all day and just wanted to be held ... so DS/DIL stayed home.

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

S ~ Sausage

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Not much going on with me.

Tootie: fussy baby would not be fun. Other opportunities to enjoy when they are happy.

Walker: gear up for deluxe Uber services. BB and gymnastics. Busy kids.

Coffee pot ready.

T; tea

U: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning~

Sorry you didn't get to "Grammie" sit with the little ones Tootie.  But as kittyfan said and I agree - fussy is no fun. Cute but no fun!Hope you enjoyed the sunshine - more today if needed.  We will be 77 and can share😊☀️🌞

walker, hope your DD finds some great things to enjoy while in Austin.  There is a saying "Keep Austin Wierd" 🙃🤔😮😄 so she will be able to see and or do many things - the best of which, may be the weather! How's your "Uber" experience working out?  Gymnastics and BB sound fun! 

Went to the ENT yesterday to pick my hearing aids which had been out for an oil change.  While I was there she tested my hearing and we enjoyed each other's company😊😄  Came home to a "rearranged" bedroom - thanks Molly😃💗💗

Passing tthe coffee ~

U - UB's of course  and - Ukraine thougts and prayers keep flowing

V next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... we'll have a cloudy (chance of rain) 46 degree day ... cookie, SSS (send some sun) please!! it makes the day a whole lot better 😁😎

cookie, it sounds like Molly had a grand time while you were gone ...

Shoutout to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

V ~ hmm?? VELVEETA ... 😊😊

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Okay Tootie - ask and you shall receive ~

Q share a little shunshine.jpg

walker, feel free to snag some of the sunshine on it's way to Tootie's..  Loving this weather!  

Here's to a great day!!

W - White chocolate - fooled you Tootie!😄😄😄

x next