Valued Contributor

Another of your great ideas Tootie!!?? YUM!  BATT for SCC!! ??????🍩🍌🍓🍓🍹🥓  I'm there!  Save me a Mimosa!!!

walker, the launching sounds like such fun!  I'll bet the other two will want one!!! Nice Grandpa they're very lucky guys.

Passing the coffee again

U - Unanimous group- we all want one of Tootie's BATs🧡🧡🧡 Then a UB!

V mext   ohh Tootie 🎵🎵

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

What's this I hear .... someone is calling my name!!?? oh, I see it's cookie letting me know the V is next ... hmmm? since it's a Mardi Gras BAT we're going to carry it on through lunch ... and guess what we're having ... ??

V ~ VELVEETA ... 😃

W ~ NEXT

Have a good afternoon ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL!  Funny Friends!!!  Keep pouring those mimosas....happy, happy we will be!  Lunchtime...Velveeta Special!  haha

I went to grocery store this morning and yipppeeee...no more masks required!!!  Only optional and I did see some wearing them.  Not me....I'm done...unless necessary...like doctor offices, etc, still required...that I understand.   I think the worst of the Pandemic Panic is over.  However, still being cautious.....come home...wash hands, etc.  When I go to store it isn't crowded so not a big deal.  

And, now boys and girls do you know what time it is? Who said that? 🤔...🤔.... IT'S UB TIME!  👍😆

W ...... White Bread for Grilled Velveeta Sandwiches! 😁

NEXT ..... X 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Shrove Tuesdays. Pancakes for many.

Stopped to top off tank. Wow. Big jump in price. I use a gas card valways use same station. Couldn't get pump to work. Finally saw notice to enter billing zip code. Finally able to complete. Then to vote. Missed mail in ballot deadline. Will try for next election. You can vote any precinct. I voted first time in New spot. Then to tax office to drop off paperwork.

Home for a UB.

Oh whatvfun. The bostnlauch. What lovely lessons. A budding engineer in training!!!

X: xtra prayers for the people in Ukraine and prayers forbour country

Y: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, I also noticed the jump in gas prices yesterday.  Wow!!  I am glad I am a homebody!!  Also,I didn't know you could vote in any precinct - good to know.  Hope you got everthing settled with the tax stuff.

Tootie, BAT was wonderful!  As always you outidid yourself and I outdid myself and overate 😄 Pants are tight🥰 Pretty necklaces too!!!

LED Glow Bead Necklaces

walker, I think our grocery store has masks options as well.  I still prefer to wear one just to be safe. Thanks for the great UB.  I made good use of it yesterday and will enjoy more today which should be a great day with 74 degrees.  Will share if necessary.  Might make a grilled cheese and potato chip sandwich for lunch🥰🥰😄😄

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yorkshire pudding

Z next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... what a fun day we had here yesterday ... Mardi Gras was a success and I'm glad we all could enjoy it!! the beads were perfect cookie!! ...

kittyfan, yes, gas prices are ridiculous!! almost up to $4 a gallon here! ... I'm just curious, what was the voting for?

cookie, I'm with you, glad that I don't have to go out very much with these gas prices ... we'll have a cloudy 35 degree day, please send some of that 74 degree weather!! 😎

walker, glad you were able to shop without your mask ... I don't know what it is (maybe wearing for so long?) that I just can't go in the store without mine ... you're right about grocery stores not being crowded and you can control being around people (someone in an aisle, you don't go down it) maybe next time I'll try it .. 🤷‍♀️

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Ziploc

A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Here you go Tootie ~

Sunshine.jpg

Hope it makes it up there!  Have a great day!!

A - Avocados

B - next

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🙏

Thanks, cookie!  I grabbed some sunshine as it passed by!

It is going to be about 50 again today but then drops off the next couple of days.  Also, thanks for providing those necklaces yesterday.....we really were "lit up"..🤣.

Yesterday must have been gas-up day. ⛽️ I guess I was behind kittyfan and cookie! 😁 I stopped after grocery store....over $4 now...good thing I don't have a gas-hog car...or on road everyday.

I felt strange without a mask on at store, Tootie.  My biggest complaint is needing my glasses to read things and they keep fogging up!! 😖  I think my trip through store was quicker because I was not fussing with glasses...ha!  

Yesterday DH and I took a walk and found out we have neighbors from Ukraine.  I thought they were from another country...very nice couple with two cute boys.  DH pointed out that they had a Ukrainian flag in their window.  I need to talk with them and learn more.  Still such bad news from over there.

Happy Wednesday everyone! 🌷🌷19🌷🌷 ☀️😎👍

B ..... Banana Bread

NEXT ..... C 

Respected Contributor

Thank you cookie!! I got the sun ... it was so good to see it!!

walker, I know what you mean about your glasses fogging up ... I have some of the Vera Bradley masks and had one that actually fit pretty good and I had no issues with it ... that was my "go to" mask ... I'm sure you'll have some interesting conversations with your Ukrainian neighbors ...

I forgot all about getting our Fish Fry ... our Fire House is having them again this year ... drive thru only ... so we're going to try it ... last year we weren't too happy with it .. hopefully, we'll like them ?

Have a good night ...

C ~ Crockpot

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my gosh, cookie, the sun you sent did the trick!!!  It was really a Spring-like day....beautiful!  Definitely an open windows type day.  I know we aren't done with winter but today gives us hope to hang on....almost behind us!

We broke the ice today and went to church for the Lenten service with ashes.  It was nice to be back after 2 Years!  We may not get there every week yet but feel better about it now.  People kind of spread out....some wore masks...some not.

Our Fish Fry will start next week, Tootie,  and is usually pretty good.  I hope you find yours to be better this year.

All for now....see you in morning.  By the way, kittyfan, good X yesterday...👍🙏s!

D ..... Dish Towels

NEXT ..... E