Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

cookie, glad you were able to order the free tests!  It reminded me to check my boxes.  I had read a thread about where these tests are made...USA or C?...well, sure enough mine say "Made in C...🙄....I won't comment further in case I get "poofed" here.  The disease comes from there and now the tests!  Hmmmm..... Again, hope I don't need to use them....they were free!  

No other news...👋👋

T ...... Tomatoes

NEXT ..... U ..OH....Time for a UB!!  😁 

NEXT ..... V 

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

walker, I just googled "Are any of the free covid tests made in C".  Interesting answers.  I read one where they are made in C.Over $1 billion in COVID-19 rapid tests from a C company  iHealth Labs, a unit of the C company Andon Health Co. Ltd.to deliver to Americans. 

Makes you wonder if they are safe????

V - I cannot, in good consciousness take this letter😄 Ok Tootie it's yours. Take it away..............

W next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
I did receive my tests. Will need to check. Not surprised.

I opted out of ladies group. My heart is not in it. I hate to bail as we are so few but it has become a real clique. Unfortunately I. Know I have done my share.

Watm Dat today. I think we are expecting a front over the weekend. Cooler temps . Not sure about rain.
At least no snow predicted.

Tommorrow is trash day. Got my cart out to the street.

No news on my front.

Coffee pot ready.

W: watermelon

X: next

Honored Contributor

kittyfan, glad you made decision to opt out of that ladies group...sounds like there have been better days with them.

But, cliques...no thank you....good time to move on!!!  I remember being younger and cliques were so important...those in and those out....now I am older and wiser and see it as waste of time group!!

Very quiet day in hibernation...see you tomorrow.  cookie, that V is such a hard one....good thing kittyfan moved on...Tootie...you need to think on that one...so smart...we are stuck!!  🤣 Let's see....Vitamins...Vegetables....Very Good Wine???  Beats me!!  Think on it for next round..😂.

See you tomorrow!!  Rest well!

X ..... Xtra fun here....we keep smiling! 👍

NEXT .... Y 

Valued Contributor

Good morninng ~

Good decision kittyfan!  Cliques are definately a no thank you as walker said.  You are a valuable asset to any and all the groups you work with and volunteer for!  Remember you are the Queen Bee.            Q Queen Bee with a crown.jpg

walker, you had some good "V"'s, but nothing like Tootie's original one😊 I guess it will float around in alphabet space until it is used properly.  Did you find  out if your test kits were not made in the US?

Tootie, hope all is well and your brain has not suffered some post brain freeze.  We really need to come up with a V🤣

Manicure today at a new shop (old one is moving to new location) I don't like change and am antsy about driving further but want to stay with my regular ladies(10 yrs).  Hope it turns out okay.  At least I will enjoy 76 degree temps!   

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yogurt

Z next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh the V?? there are a lot of good choices but I think I can come up with a really, really good one ... so watch for it the next time it comes around ... 😉😁

cookie, I don't blame you for wanting to stay with your ladies ... I hope you're able to continue on with them ... at least you're giving the drive a chance and then if it gets to be to much for you, you can decide to go somewhere else ...

walker, I'll check my test kits when/if I get them ... it makes you wonder though, like cookie said, are they really safe? 🤔 ... I just hope we never have to use them.

kittyfan, I know you had a tough decision about the Ladies Group but you have to go with your heart ... cliques are no fun to be around ... I remember trying to join a group when the kids were younger ... I walked in and got stared at like I had 3 heads!! It was very, very uncomfortable and I never went back.

We're having a heat wave of 42 today but it's very windy ... of course, it's garbage day here too! I guess I better get my running shoes on ... 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Have a good Friday ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zipping after those garbage totes ... or Ziploc

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️⛄️

I am turning into a bear!!!  Hibernation does it!  Ha!  I just got up at 7!  I woke up at 5:30 and thought..too early...next it was 7.  No hurry...only laundry waiting for me.  I am also going to run to my meat/fish store.  They have the good TX grapefruit too so I want those too.

Better drink my coffee and wake up my brain...HA...if that is possible!  cookie, your weather sounds perfect...good luck with drive to new nail salon...it will be worth it!  By the way, my test kits were not made in USA...distributed by lab in CA but made in....well, you can guess...starts with C...!

Tootie, good luck with flying totes there! 😆 And..👋👋 to kittyfan!

Happy Friday!   AND....🌷🌷🌷38🌷🌷🌷to go!

A .... Aluminum Foil

NEXT .... B

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all..... Busy morning for me once I got my act together.   Started laundry and went to store.  Got out of my car and as I was walking into the store I saw a phone on pavement.  Lucky no one drove over it.  I took it into store and left it at service counter.  Onto my shopping and was at the meat counter when a nice lady walked up to me.  She had the phone and was so appreciative that I turned it in.  She said she thought something dropped as she got in car but her son was driving and they left.  Anyway, all's well that ends well.  I don't like to lose anything....especially my phone.  Back to my shopping...bought more than I planned on ....as they say...don't shop when hungry!  

Came home, put away groceries, took a walk with DH, had lunch and now...UB time!  How's the wind out your way, Tootie?  Catch any lost totes?  Haha

Enjoy the day!  

Bye for now....

B ..... Bacon

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... what a nice story walker! glad you found the phone before someone had a chance to run over it ... and I bet you felt really good when the woman came and thanked you!! .. it is still rainy and windy but I didn't have to chase the totes, DH went out as soon as the garbage was collected ...

DS is coming over tomorrow with the kids ... I had to make sure the house is baby proofed .. haha!!

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

C ~ Carrots

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
I know th e panic of losing my phone. Nice yiu were able to rescue hers. I know she appreciated it.

We are expecting avfront. 40s tommortow. Chance of some snow or sleet. Not supposed to stick.

I know about grocery shopping when you are hungry!!

Grammue Tootie will be bus tommorrow!

Cookie: hope your trip to New shop was successful.

Coffee ready

D: dates

E: next