Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Hostage situation is hours away from us. Sad situation.

I won't be attending my cousins services. Five hours travel. If I could catch a ride possibly but doubtful. I did visit with the sisters in November which was nice. She was in the older cousin group. I am in middle group. Tge younger group has already lost a cousin.
It was terribly windy this morning. I was running late for TS. Finally arrived. I started across parking lot and our donation fella saw my distress. He walked me across the parking lot. Coming our I walked next to building and then across. I walked pass the baby bins. I said holy mole. It was overflowing snd an extra basket. I had rhdm empty yesterday. Clothing lady laughed and said she knows how I feel. We work and work.

Nurse Brenda was taking about orientation for a nurse. Not simply giving shots. Lots of pieces to consider. I know what she is paid and I can only say not enough.

Hear Bill's are ahead. Know Tootie is cozy st home. Yes cantvimagine being in the elements.

P: peaches and cream

Q: next
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Jumping in because my letter is up!  And, watching Bills ...need something to do so I play games on IPad while I cheer.  GO BILLS!!!   

Anyway, hi kittyfan....wow...glad someone helped you in the wind.  Totally understandable why you would not attend funeral for cousin.  That is quite a drive.

More baby clothes...ha!!  Rest up for digging through the bins.  

Well, back to game .... GO BILLS!!  Someone has to cheer! 🤣🤣🤣......Night All! 

Q ..... Queen hopes BILLS WIN!!!  or QUIET QUEEN!!!  
         (She gets a little noisy!)

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... we have the Bills on (DH is watching) I'm playing games on my iPad too walker! ... it's so cold and I can't believe all the fans that are there ... those are true football fans ...

kittyfan, glad you were able to get some assistance walking across the parking lot at the TS ... I know you'll be thinking about your cousin ...

I read about the hostage situation in TX ... I hope it ends well ...

Well I better get back to watching the game (haha) 😂🤣 See you in the morning ...

R ~ Rice Noodles

S ~ NEXT

PS ~ I guess we just scored again ... I listen for the cheers ..

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I must have slipped under a rock!  I did not hear about the hostage situation or much else!  SIL had 3 TV's on for Football all day and mine was off.  

kittyfan, sorry you are unable to attend your cousin's funeral.  I completely understand why you don't want to travel five hours.  How nice of that young man to help you walk across the parking lot  in the wind.  Funny about the baby clothes😊  Did they come out of nowhere??  Lots of work!

Tootie, I can't believe 4 degrees??? I feel badly because we were so warm with some wind - not as much as kittyfan though.  Hope you enjoyed the game.  SIL was hooping and hollering😃😂

walker, hope you making more progress on your puzzle.  Sounds like you could use some sunshine                                         Sunshine.jpg

Time to get over to the on line paper and read about the hostage situation up near Dallas/Ft Worth.  I feel so out of it.  Oh well, got some paperwork done and read a book while UB'ing on the side and listening to my SIL cheering. 

STAY WARM LADIES!

Passing the coffee ~

S - Snacks for the Football games

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... we won! and I'm glad for all of those fans that battled our weather!!

cookie ... wow, your SIL must really like football to have 3 TV's going ...

We're going to get our 2nd (and final) Shingles vaccine this morning ... I'm not looking forward to it because I always feel sick after any vaccine I get ... maybe this time it will be different 🤞

Shout out to everyone!! 👋👋👋 ... we're at 3 degrees now but we're going to have a heat wave today .. high of 29 ... snow will move in later tonight dumping about 12" ... I'm hoping it misses our area!! cute picture of the sun, cookie!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT .. hmm??

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🏈

Cute SUNNY greeting, cookie!  Thanks...we really need that in the north!  ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Get ready for more football today!  Should be loud at your house again, cookie!  Ha!  We were very happy the Bills won last night and won big!!!  Patriots have had their turn plenty of times.  

Good luck with the Shingles shot today, Tootie.  Hope you have no reaction.  

Well, better get breakfast, go to Church of the Couch and later.....more football!!!  I think Dallas Cowboys are playing.  I'll root for them for you TX gals (and guys)! 😁 Our Bears are no where near being in playoffs...in cave hiding! 👎

Happy Sunday!  Day of Rest.....or aka....

U ..... UB Day! Unlimited UBs on Sunday! 😆

NEXT ..... V 🤔

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... saw my letter was next ... all done! and walker, I hope I don't have a reaction as well ... quick story ~ pharmacist says to me "I applaud you for getting the vaccine, I have an active case of shingles right now" 😲 ummm? I said "aren't you contagious?" he said "no, not unless you come in contact with the blisters" whew!! because I panicked ... but afterwards got thinking, I'm sure he wouldn't be there if he was contagious ...

Time to get to Church of the Couch ... see you later.

V ~ VELVEETA ... 😁

W ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Tootie: hope your shot did well. I understand shingles can be incredibly painful.

Cookie: oh my he is a FAN.

Walker: I am not a football fan. I do follow it occasionally. A friend was telling me about her DH. Nothing about football. She had turned a college game on for a bit. Houts,Hours, turned it on to check another game. Had relative on team. DH thought it was the same game!!! That would be some game.

Sending you sunshine. Well sun is down now but hopefully you had some warm vibes from your puzzle

W: watermelon

X: next
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi my friends.....😪...Cowboys lost!!!!  😪.....I know you don't care, cookie or kittyfan, but bet cookie's SIL did!!!  They got close but did not make it!!  DH was rooting for San Francisco...so, it got loud here a bit....he didn't really care but the more I cheered for Dallas the more he cheered for SF!!  😡 He won!!!  GEEZZ....he is still singing...my team won your team lost!  🤬

Tootie, glad you got your shot and are done with it!!! Hope you feel ok.   That was something about the pharmacist saying he had it...yikes!  I would have had a panic attack too.

We did have sun this morning...cold...but, got myself out for a walk anyway.  I am so bundled up I am unrecognizable!  Hooded coat...scarf....sunglasses...ha!   I think I am known as Little Red Riding Hood in the neighborhood.  I have this warm red hooded scarf I wear....laugh when I put it on...who cares...it is warm!!  

Night all.....see you in the morning....rest well.

X ..... XL Eggs

NEXT .... Y 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

walker, glad you got your walk out.  Got a chuckle out of you being called Little Red Riding Hood. Time to make sure everyone knows just who they have living in the neighborhood! 😃😊 I think this would complete yor walking outfit................

Q Red Riding Hood Queen crown.jpg

Tootie, glad you got your final shot even with the tactless Pharmacist.  He should be encouraged to keep his mouth shut!  Hope you had no after affects. 

kittyfan, you were right - it was very loud here.  Considering there was only SIL, DD and a friend.  So loud I didn't hear who won (not that I care😏).  It's just a game.Crazy to play in that weather!!!! 🏈🧊

Warm again today.  Hope you Northern ladies are able to stay warm! 

Shout out to kittyfan ~

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yay, the Game is over or Yogurt 

Z is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.