Regular Contributor

BUDDY TIME!!  Buddy Bulletin...Day #11...🐕‍🦺WOOF!

Grandma says Two More Days!!!!  She said you will understand.. 😁

Another good day for Buddy but it snowed!  A dog has to find "his spot" for doing the dog business.  So, I went in circles which means grandma went in circles which is not good!!  Grandma is dizzy enough!  But, she hasn't fallen down.  

WOOF and Good-Night....your buddy....Buddy!! 🐕‍🦺

Grandma says play or put....

NEXT ....O 

Respected Contributor
Oh Buddy. Circling around!!!
Glad you were able to maintain.

Way too many fireworks last night. First round eatly. Then quiet until booming started lasting until 2. Not a good night.

Rather cloudy today. Did some chores. Put correct insurance in vehicles. I usually remember about six months late. After being dropped last week nit taking chances

Chatty Cathy has sent out info that most of her family tested c positive after Christmas. Not sure who she was in contact with. My contact with group was ten days before Christmas. I think we were all vacced but I know you can still get sick. I know the holidays and family gatherings. I still madk up and maintain space.

I have been enjoying Holden Girl clips. I had forgotten how funny they were. Boy some zingers.

I read a report of a family in Co. Their vehicle wouldn't start. Amazon making a delivery to their house. Driver gave them a ride out. I am thinking. There is a major fire and Amazkn doesn't call staff in. What is wrong with this picture!!!!

Cookie and I expecting cooler temps but thankfully no snow.

O: olive oil

P: next
Respected Contributor
Tootie: meant yo say uour DH must be a valued employee who will bd missed

P: peach pie

Q: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, enjoying your experience with Buddy's turnarounds (a gazillion times!😄)  I guess it's very important to get just the right spot😊  I did laugh because I know what you must have felt.  Dizziness is not fun and would be worse if you fell especially in snow covered duty!

I appreciate and thank you for your all expenses paid offer to Winter Wonderland, but must decline.  Not a fan of snow.  I have experienced it a few times, the last one here last year when it was white all over!  Don't care for the noise it makes when you step in it and with my balance issues it's not a good idea.  It is beautiful though. 

Tootie, thinking of your Lemon Pound Cake and how good it would be topped with some Lemon Custard ice cream (if Baskin Robbins still makes it)  I can dream can't I?

Sorry you had a noisy NYE kittyfan.  I thought fireworks were no longer allowed/illegal, yet they still sell them!  Sorry about Chatty Cathy and the testing issues.  What a nice thing ffor the Amazon man to do for those folks in CO 😊💗

Passing the coffee ~  

Q  - Quintessential Quiche for our Queen  

R is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh walker, picturing you spinning with Buddy is funny but I know it's really not especially with you being dizzy to begin with ... by the way, do you know how many more days you'll have him? 😉😂😂

kittyfan, I'm so tired of fireworks too ... we even found some remnants of them on our patio ... that's too bad about ChattyCathy's family ... I guess we just never know who may have it ...

cookie, your dream of lemon custard ice cream is a great idea ... yum!!

We got a couple of inches overnight and more is on the way ... it's going to snow all day!! ... walker, is it still snowing by you? ⛄⛄

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

R ~ Red Potatoes

S ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️⛄️🐕‍🦺

Snow has stopped but it is COLD!!!!  TWO...TWO more dog duty days of bundling up and get dog out to do the "business"!  That I won't miss!  

cookie, I forgot you had that winter storm last year...that was not a good time in TX.  Well, you and kittyfan are welcome in the north anytime to enjoy Winter Wonderland with Tootie and me!  😆🌨❄️⛄️

Tootie, I also forgot (no surprise...forgetfulness..haha)...about your mention of DH retiring.   What's a few more months especially in winter!!  Sounds like a good decision.  In Spring he can get out and work on his lawn everyday!  😂  It is hard for companies to lose valuable....experienced...employees!!  Years of knowledge and experience...retired!  But, good, hard working people deserve to enjoy retirement too.  When my DH retired, they kept him on as a "consultant" for awhile.  That helped him transition to retirement too.  Win-win for both.  

kittyfan, you had way too many fireworks going off in your area..late into night...😡....no consideration for anyone!  Understandable to a point!!  Good thing we did not have many since they spooked Buddy.

Happy Sunday everyone!!  I need to get breakfast and get ready for Church on the Couch...😊.  See you later....I'll be here...only going out if Buddy has to go out!!  Did I mention 2 MORE DAYS??

S ..... Sugar

NEXT ......T

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... I found a few small decorations that I missed collecting to put away ... no problem, open up tote and throw them in .. not literally, but they're in there ... hahaha!!

We had light snow for most of the day ... I hope everyone had a good day ... see you tomorrow.

T ~ Tuna Fish Sandwich

U ~ NEXT ... hmm??

Regular Contributor

Buddy Bulletin...Day 12....🐕‍🦺WOOF!

I'VE GOT THIS ONE....I LEARNED IT HERE....

U ..... UBs!  UBs!  Take as many as you want.  Dogs are

pretty good at that too!  

Very cold so grandma said...short walks only....she says....ONE MORE DAY!!!  She likes me but I think she is tired of in and out, in and out.  Thanks for reading my bulletins here.  My family comes home tomorrow.  That will be exciting....for me...and I think grandma and grandpa!!  

WOOF! Your buddy....Buddy! 🐕‍🦺

NEXT ..... V 

Respected Contributor
Oh Buddy. Know he is missing his boys. I am sure they miss him also.
Buddy yes gram and grandpa will muss you too. Even if they don't want to admit it!!

Last night was rough. I was wide awake at 2 when rain started. Didn't sleep unt after 4 church from couch today. Checked in either friend. Last Sunday we shared a hymnal for a few minutes. I was masked she was not. When we walked outside I took my mask off. He talked a few minutes at cars. She had a wedding on Friday. I checked with her today. She was sick all week and missed wedding. Argh. I know she had first Vax. Not sure about more. She didn't go to church today.

I haven't felt great but cedar is not my friend.

Hopefully I can get some sleep.

V: vegetable soup

W: next

Valued Contributor

Good Morning ~

Buddy, thanks for #12 Bulletin - the last one😢  It has been fun reading your escapades. You did well with the letter U!!!   I'll bet your family is anxious for you to return.  G'ma will miss you, and will probably take a long UB.  Bye bye sweet Buddy💓

kittyfan, hope your friend is feeling better.  You as well.  I have heard of Cedar, but not experienced it that I know of.  So may polutents and pollen out there. 

Good thing you found your small decorations Tootie - before LG discovered them!  They can be dangerous for children.  Light snow sounds very pretty  - we were warm again.  Not today, we are supposed to be 56/27.  Right now it is 23 outside.  

Shout out to walker ~ 

Passing the coffee ~

W - water chestnuts      and assorted SCC nuts  ha! ha!

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.