Regular Contributor

U????  ..... Did someone say U???  Hey...I know that one now....UB!!!! Time for UNION BREAK!!  

Buddy Bulletin...Day 3...🐕‍🦺WOOF!

U ....UB

U ... U Be Good!  
U .... U Go Lie Down

I don't like U!  But, I am being good and maybe Santa will leave me a bone or two.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  WOOF...WOOF!  Your pal, Buddy!

NEXT .... V 

Respected Contributor
A few Christmas ago a neighbor gifted me some biscotti. Delicious. I dontvknow how to prepare I am thinking it is baked twice.

I saw on FB that the church my aunt attended was vandalized they broke all the stained glass windows and all the doors. So senseless. Other family still attend there.

LOVE THE Buddy Bulletins.

Caught a few Christmas EVE services on line.
I talked to a friend I worked with for years. His family was out seeing lights. They came home and he said he needed to put grands to bed. 2 and 3. Very bright kids. They have a husky who is devoted to them. When one wakes up the dog. SIMONE will get one of them.

I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas filled with lots of joy.

VERY VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and ro all a good night.

W: next

Respected Contributor
W:WOOF WOOF From my crew and Cookies gang to Buddy.

X: next
Valued Contributor

Q Merry Christmas.jpg

Good morning ~

Wishing you all a very happy and blessed day.  Love to Buddy and kittyfan's gang from Shadow and Molly   Hope Santa brings you a some juicy treats~ 

Thanks for the love, many laughs and great friendship.  You all are the best!  

Passing the coffee ~

X - X'ing out those horrible people that broke out all the stained glass at that church.  So sad 😢 Why would anyone do this???

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Christmas Party - The Stampers Hut

to my great group of friends!! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Good morning and thank you for the Christmas wishes ...

I, too, was upset when I read about the broken stained glass windows in the church ... why?? why in the world would anyone do that?? I hope they have someway that they can catch whoever did it.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yuletide Cheer

Z ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  👋👋🎅🎄

Blessings to all my special friends!  I hope you enjoy a very happy day.  God Bless You All!

Up early to see if Santa had come....he did....Buddy got treats so he did not bark and wake us up! 😊  

How awful about the church incident, kittyfan. It would be nice if person responsible could be caught.  Make that person pay...somehow...and help install each new window!!!  

Well, cookie, I am thinking with all your gift wrapping, you will need UBs ....open a few...UB...open more..UB...haha.

Have fun!

Tootie, enjoy your family day there.  Should be lots of fun with LG and LS.

Well, time for another cup of coffee...just had a biscotti...yum!  Nice treat!  Might have to learn to make that.

Thank you all for the nice greetings here....best way to start the day with all of you!  MERRRRY CHRISTMAS!

Z ..... zzzzzs for Santa....

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor
Wishing everyone a blessed day.

Enjoy your time with family and friends

A: ALL THE VERY BEST WISHES

B; NDXT
Respected Contributor
Hope everyone had a lovely day.
Coffee ready for Cookie
B: beans

C: next
Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Buddy Bulletin ...Day 4....🐕‍🦺WOOF.....

Merry Christmas from me...Buddy!  It has been a good day here.  I let grandma and grandpa have a quiet morning.  They liked that....old people must like quiet.  I am used to my three crazy Amigo brothers!!!  Nothing quiet about them.  Grandma and Grandpa keep walking me....round and round the blocks we go.  Later they put me in "jail"...I guess they call it a cage....jail cell to me.  Grandma did not trust me "Home Alone".....but, I was good.  I guess I wasn't invited to dinner.   I think grandma and grandpa were worried about me....ate fast and came home.  Grandma is having a little "night cap"...hmmm...she doesn't have anything on her head??  I thought that was something on your head.  She says she will sleep better...maybe because I will be there too! 

C ..... Christmas 2021 Done!  or Christmas Cookies

NEXT .... D 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  HAPPY DAY AFTER! 

Whew!!! The day aftter 😫🥱😴😌 I see lots of UB's in the future😄  Fun to hear from you Buddy with #4 Bulletin.  By the time you get used to the "old people", you will be back at home.  Your G'ma is a very special lady and requiress sustenance daily!  Sometimes more often. It helps to keep her crown on among other things 🤣. 

Tootie, can't wait to hear how LG and LS enjoyed Christmas.  Kids are so cute at their ages.

kittyfan, as always a great job on prepping the coffee.  Hope you and your furry guys had a great day.  

Molly and Shadow received several toys and weren't even interested 😮 until the little led light was turned on.  Molly chased that red dot all over!  We took your idea walker and grazed throught the day.  DD made a great taco veggie soup served with crustini and bagel chips or anything else we could find YUM!  Breakfast casserole was delicious!  DD does some great ones.  All in all, I'm glad I wore loose clothing. So nice to have the family around.💗💗  Neighbor sent over one of her outstandingly delicious Rum Cakes😋. 

Passing the coffee and/or Mimosas

D - Drambuie  - may need somelater

E is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.