Respected Contributor
I bumped.

C: corn

D: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Wow Tootie, you are quick!  Made the broccoli and corn casserole and got to eat it already.  Yum.  Could it be your emoji picture is so big in anticipation of your eating too much of it?  😄😄😄  

I haven't heard from GS or GD about the concert and didn't watch the news so I will definately call them today.  I figured they must be tired and sleeping in all day😊😄.  

kittyfan, Chatty Cathy times 2!!!!  At least one left.  Maybe you didn't miss much??  Glad you got in a UB/nap.  

More nice - 67 weather today.  Yesterday was warm but nice.  DD's friend came over and brought a casserole for dinner.  She's a fun, short little ball of fire, full of energy and bursting out all over with her crazy laugh!!! Good cook too!  Made the day!

walker, hope you get in a quick UB with all the family fun going on.  It's not nice to tire out the Queen😄 

Passing the coffee ~  TYKF (Thank you kittyfan)

B - Butterball Turkey

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... hahaha cookie, laughing at my big emoji and eating ... it was so good and so easy to make, I hope you enjoy it too ... maybe your GS/GD will have some pictures to show you from the concert ... glad you had a good time with your DD's friend ... it sounds like she may have one of those contagious laughs??!!

kittyfan, yikes!! two Chatty Cathy's?? I can only imagine that conversation ... who could talk over the other the fastest!!?? hahaha!! ... so you probably didn't miss much.

walker, I saw your Apple Brownie recipe ... but I am not a fan of apple desserts ... not sure why because I do enjoy eating apples ... 🤷‍♀️ ... have fun today with your family.

We'll have a rainy/snowy day ... high of 38! ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Cranberry Sauce

D ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸☕️🍂🦃

🚨🚔🚨......ABC POLICE!!!!  Due to holiday week and Rolling Stone excitement, giving you a pass today, cookie.

kittyfan had short Bump message ahead of you....next letter up was D.....Tootie did not catch it either.  haha

I am not usually so sharp either!!  Onward....

Happy Monday!  Interesting that you don't like apple desserts, Tootie.  Not even good ol' all American Apple Pie?  Maybe you could add broccoli instead and call them Broccoli Brownies.  🤣😝 (Boooo...Queen on a roll this morning....well rested, I guess.)

Chuckling over the two Chatty-Cathys, kittyfan.  Good gathering to miss.  

Isn't that tragedy at parade in Wisconsin yesterday horrible?  What the heck is happening with people today?  We aren't safe anywhere!  So sad especially during this holiday week.

Well, today one more trip to store for rest of week.  Get in and get out....

TYKF from me too.....tykf..good one, cookie, coffee very good!  Have a good day.  

D ...... Dunkin' Donuts Coffee

NEXT ..... E 

Valued Contributor

Oh no!!!  We are cooked Tootie!  The Alpabet Police has found us!! 😅

Q alphabe police2.jpg

Put on your old worn out tennis shoes - I've got mine and let's run!  Ought to be good for a laugh or two or five or so 😁😁😁 

Thank you Deputy Queen walker for pointing out our errors 😔 We will make an attempt to correct our insubordination 😬🌺 - won't we Tootie????  See you in Alphabet Jail?

E - Errorless letters in the future  or Endless SCC Friendship 

F is next

Respected Contributor

OK cookie, I've got my sneakers on ...

Two Girls Running Line Stock Illustrations – 9 Two Girls Running Line Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

Let's go .... I can't believe that we both messed up!! Run, run, run ...

OH NO ... we weren't fast enough ...

Girl Behind Bars Clip Art - Royalty Free - GoGraph

Can someone please bail us out?? We will try to follow the order of the Alphabet from here on out ...

F ~ Funds please ... or Fudge

G ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

LOL! 🤣 You two are sprung from jail....Queen gave royal order to open jail cell and let you free!🤣

You two deserve it .... besides the jail keeper said you are driving rest of inmates nuts singing the ABC song!!!  

SCC....always fun!  

G .... Good Monday Laughs or Grapes

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor
Boy you ladies have been busy. Gathered up by the alphabet police and Walker to the rescue!!

Read report of traffic issues getting to venie. Not good.

Winding down here. Coffee ready to go

H: half and half

I: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning and Thanks to kittyfan for prepping the coffee 🥰🌼 ~

Tootie, I laughed all night at your pics of us running😅😅😅  Good thing we know Royalty 😊  and were released!  I got to thinking maybe we should leave some "gifts" to the other inmates, so I got on DW and distributed a bundle of songs for them to remember us by 😃

My Favorite ABC Songs by Twin Sisters on Amazon Music - Amazon.com

For future fun, maybe we should go caroling to the Alphabet police and sing these instead of Christmas songs!! 👮‍♂️ 😒😣  

Still haven't heard from my GS - strange - but DS sent me various videos of  some of the songs performed at the Stones Austin and Inglewood (LA).  Made my day!!!

walker, hope you and your family are having a great time!  UB time yet?  

Passing the coffee ~  shouting out to kittyfan 

I - Ice cream sundae - hot fudge please

J is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... 😂🤣😂 cookie, that was a great idea to drop those books off ... I bet they loved them!! hahaha!! or maybe not if they remembered us singing 😂

walker,  I don't like Apple Pie ... I feel the same way about strawberries, I'll eat them by themselves but don't like strawberry shortcake or strawberry pie ... and yes, this is a crazy, sad world we live in ... why would someone plow through people at a parade?? I don't know how they could possibly do that ... I panic when I see a squirrel or a bird in the street when I'm driving ... I think today is the day you are having a big dinner with family?? have fun.

kittyfan, hi and hope you are doing ok.

I'm feeling a little blah this morning from the booster .. the injection went very well, I didn't feel a thing!! ... UB day for me.

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly Doughnut .. yum!!

K ~ NEXT