Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂🦃......

....😂😂😂......more laughs here....pretty funny about the ABC Songs, cookie.  A new gig for SCC....caroling..HA!

Tootie, with everything going on, I forgot you were getting your booster last evening.  That is how I felt the day after too....blah!  Make this a UB day!  

Enjoying the family ....front door is revolving..haha...busy everyday between us and DIL's family.  We are definitely using all rooms in this house now.  Tonight we go to DD's for family dinner.  Thanksgiving morning brunch here...with mimosas....and then they have to leave in afternoon..😢...not thinking about that...enjoying time now.  It is tiring with so much activity but I manage to get in my daily UBs.

kittyfan, I happen to see an old page on this thread that showed FHG...aka..Arlene....do you still hear from her?

All for now....let the day begin....Happy Tuesday!  Feel better, Tootie.....have one of those Jelly Doughnuts...😁.

K ..... Kellogg's Frosted Flakes....they're GRRRREAT!

NEXT ..... L

Respected Contributor
Good evening

I needed to contact my car insurance company. I thought I could talk to a person. Wrong. Had to chat. Not sure what country!!! Name was very unusual.

Cindy and I were outside. Heard someone calling walked just a bit toward gate. Asked what he wanted vwanted to sell me cheap gravel. I said No. He said hearvhim out. I said NO and walked away. Scammers cruising neighborhood.

Yes I keep in touch with Arlene. She is anti mask and anti vac do I have to be careful!! She has a new dog after losing her beloved to cancer.

Dimming lights snd coffee ready for Cookie.

L: KeyLIME pie.

M: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 

Oh no!  kittyfan what is this world coming to???  Scammers cruising the neighborhood!  What ever happened to privacy rights on your own property???  No soliciting signs don't seem to help at all.  You did the right thing by  walking away  

I have a great car insurance company as well as the agent.  Very nice, and great to deal with. If you are interested, email me.  

walker, sounds like your family had revolving door disease 😄😄 Lots of fun and good food.  I'll bet you'll be happy yet sad to see them leave.  Wishing them safe travels.  

Tootie, I hope you are feeling better from the booster blahs.  I still haven't scheduled mine.  DD is one of those antivax people and tells me it's more poison injections, so why would I need one.  She is entitled to her own opinion 😖.  I will be getting one anyway.

Finally heard from my GS!  They had a great time and the Stones were awesome! - of course they are/were!  He has liked them since he was little.  He had no choice, he grew up with them - I was his baby sitter and listened to them all the time.

Download Free png Drawn Tongue Rolling Stones - Rolling Stones Tongue -  Free ... - DLPNG.com Just had to do it!!!  I am such a ditz but I love them!  You're never too old 😊

Passing the coffee ~  Thanks again kittyfan - you are a gem!

M - Mimosas, the drink of Queens

N is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🦃🦃🦃🦃

Happy Wednesday....day before feasting!  No Tootie yet?  Oh dear, hope she is feeling ok.  I have heard some stories of reactions that last from one day to a week...☹️...a friend of mine had the Moderna and felt sick for two days.  I did not feel real good for one day...blah...no energy...mine was Pfizer.

cookie, funny about you being GS babysitter and playing Rolling Stones....had to be a fan! 

kittyfan, isn't it aggravating to ...first of all...connect with real person...then try to understand them?? Annoying!

Thanks for update on Arlene.

Today I need to prep for the Royal Thanksgiving Brunch.  
You are right, cookie, I will be sad to see them leave but then happy to get back to my normal routine too.  Oldest grandson is disappointed he is not seeing snow here.  He said...."grandma, I brought you the sun, where's the snow?"...HA!

Well, better get going......don't want to BUMP with Tootie.

Have a good day!  Thanks for coffee to get the day started.

N ...... Non-Fat MIlk

NEXT .... O 

Regular Contributor

O ..... OH NO!  No Tootie yet! 😟 Why does something that 

is suppose to help you....make you sick? 😠

P ..... Please feel better soon! 🤗

Q ..... Quick....get well for Thanksgiving!  🦃

NEXT ..... R 

Regular Contributor

🥴.....still no Tootie!   Not good....hope to see you soon...feeling better!

Just finished two egg casseroles for brunch tomorrow...one with ham, one with bacon.  Glad I made the coffee cake last week and froze it.  Fruit is ready.  Still have few more things to do but I need a UB!

Bye for now.....

R ...... Refrigerator is FULL!

NEXT ..... S 

Respected Contributor
Hoping Tootie simply having connection issues.

Your brunch sounds delightful. Mimosas are top flight.

Not much going on with me.

Cookie: glad they had a good time. Read about traffic nightmare.

Will pop back to check for Tootie.

S: salad. Do many choices chicken, ham. Egg, pea and the list goes on
Sending SOS to tootie.

T: nrxt
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

Still no Tootie??  

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIE                    🔊🔊🔊🔊

Where are you?  We miss you!   Hope you are okay. 

Good S kittyfan!!!   

T - Tootie Tootie  or Tooties Terrific Mimosas

U is next 

Respected Contributor
Ditto on the shout out to Tootie. We all miss you. Thinking if you.

Dimming lights. Coffee on for Cookie

U: oh my UB or in my case turning in soon.

V: nrxt6
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Q Happy Thanksgiving 2021.jpg

Still missing our Tootie 😥 Hope you are feeling better and all is well - you are missed sweet Tootie.❣❤

Plans changed a little, but at this house what else is new.  G'kids cominng today instead of a separate day.  Oh well, get it over with I say.

Spent the morning yesterday preparing and semi cooking the stuffing and sweet potatoes.  Had to stop myself from tasting too many times 😃  My two favorite items on Thanksgiving.  

Shout outs to walker and kittyfan ✨✨🔊🔊

Passing the coffee ~  Thanks kittyfan for prepping

V - Velveeta  in honor of Tootie 😊

W is next

Terrific U kittyfan 😁