Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie!! that's a perfect cake for our Queen and the garden is beautiful!! ... I have a ton of balloons and sparkling twinkling lights that we can put out ... the "real" Queen is going to let us use some of her best China (I told her we would be very careful with it 😮😏) ... The Chef whipped up a great menu ... he wanted to present us with what Queen Elizabeth eats ... Earl Gray Tea w/biscuits, cereal, yogurt and toast w/marmalade ... I told him we needed more food and drinks so he added eggs, bacon/sausage, hash browns and because we like to eat healthy (hahaha) he added a big fruit salad ... of course, we will have plenty Mimosas!! HAPPY ROYAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!

See you all in a little while ...

We'll have a rainy 44 degree day (so glad I'm going over the Pond today ... 😁)

P ~ Pretty Pink Mimosas

Q ~ our Queen will be Pretty in Pink today!!

R ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!!  🇺🇸☕️🤗

WOW!!!  I am overwhelmed at the ROYAL Birthday Bash you have planned....new crown, delicious looking cake, decorations, garden, roses, even Queen's China!!!  Maybe she will join us???  Probably not since her doctors are making her rest.....but, she just might enjoy a mimosa! 😁   This will be such fun.  I can't thank you enough....hmmm, maybe I better wait and hope we aren't all in a Royal-lock-up! 😂 

BIG, BIG day ahead....I am so excited and ....

R .... READY TO GO....✈️...let's get this party going!

💃👑🍹🍹🍹🍹🎂🎉🎈🎈🎈....

NEXT .... S 

Valued Contributor

walker ~

A Birthday greeting arrived and I am forwarding it.

Q Cousin Eddie B'Day greeting.jpg

S - Slime balls  or special menu for Queen

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Small Propeller Airplane Towing Banner with HAPPY BIRTHDAY Caption in the  Sky by moovstockWell, we made it!! but not without incident ... a few too many Mimosas on the ride over and we overshot and skidded QA into the grounds ... not too much damage ... a few ruts of mud and popped balloons ... we bailed and ran to the "Party Garden"  so I'm not sure we can be blamed for the damage ...

Let's carry on ... 😂🤣😂

S ~ Strike up the Band ... a live Band was a great surprise from The Chef ... or Strawberry Mimosas

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

BUMP ... sorry cookie, I didn't see you there ...

Birthday Party Hard Emoji Png Pic Png Mart - Smiley,Birthday Emoji - free  transparent emoji - emojipng.com

Let's have another Mimosa ...

T ~ or is it time for TEA ???

U ~ NEXT

PS ... cousin Eddie doesn't forget anything ...

Valued Contributor

Tootie, we started early?  Couldn't wait for sure!  I think I saw this carriage coming to pick up the Queen for a Royal ride to the party

Q queens pink carriage.jpg

I also saw some pretty pink Mimosas being delivered

Q Pink Mimosas.jpg

You really went all out!  You always do.  

T - Time to party!!!

U - UB's for later

Valued Contributor

Birthday BUMP!

Pour the Mimosas Tootie - I'm ready for more!  Loved the banner on QA!  Perfect for our Queen!

Wonder if HRM will make an appearance in her pretty pink suit and hat? 

V is yours of course😊

W next

Respected Contributor

cookie, Queen Elizabeth sent that carriage as a gift for Our Queen ... I'm glad you got a picture of it ... I lost my camera somewhere ...

Thanks for saving the V for me ... to go along with our Pink Party Theme ...

Pin by morgan sprankle♡ on Quality | Best party food, Strawberry chocolate  chip cookies, Mermaid birthday party food

V ~ VELVEETA ... Pretty in Pink .. 😂😂😂

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

So nice of QE to send the carriage for our Queen. Glad I brought my camera!  I am loving the pink velveeta!!  What color's next???  Olive green? 🤢🤣

Q love happy emoji.jpg

W - WHOOPEEEEE! WONDERFUL PARTY TOOTIE!!!

X next

Regular Contributor

LOL!!!!!!  OH MY GOSH....this is the best birthday ever....laughing so hard I need to compose myself...I think I see the Mounted Police...hope the are bringing Queen and not looking for us.....🤣🤣🤣...I will be back....another mimosa please! 

X ....XCELLENT PARTY....not

done yet.....

NEXT .... Y