Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, I hope that you were able to get what you needed at the store ... any shortages that you noticed? ... that's a cute saying on the sweatshirt ... I like it!! 😂

Our geraniums finally bit the dust ... they're all bundled up in the trash ... they really lasted a long time! I have metal pumpkins that I put out in the garden for Fall and I keep them up until Thanksgiving ...

Have a good night ...

O ~ Oatmeal

P ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Free Veterans Day Clipart - Graphics

Valued Contributor

Hi Tootie and all ~

I made it!!!!  Now what??

Q Veterans Day 21.jpg

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Oh good! Well, we can continue on here but I'm not sure if walker will want to or if she will be able to get on ... we'll have to wait and see what her thoughts are??

Respected Contributor
I was able to sign on also. Will wait for consensus.
Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!  🤭😲😱🤯😳

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!  I have not checked our other connection yet but just thought I would see if boards were still shut down.  I was shocked!  I did have a little trouble getting back on but did it. (would not accept walker so I am back to Qwalker..ha!) QVC could have saved a lot of aggravation with better communications.   I will share other thoughts with separate message.

But, back in business here.  QVC opened it up so we can use it like we did before....with our "back-up" ..😉.  (I wonder how many people left and won't return?)

Guess we can start back up with.....

A ..... Alleluia...back in business.....or  Apricots

NEXT ..... B 

Respected Contributor
Strike up the band the gangs all here!!!

B: better late than never!! Or beans.
Regular Contributor

HAHA!!  Good B,kittyfan!  Seems so odd to see "new member" under my name.  GEE...thank you all for being my new friends...🤣....letting me join your group....my middle name is CRAZY so we should all get along well.  Let the fun begin.....🤣 SCC FOREVER is RIGHT!

C ..... Can't Get Rid of Us! or Cucumbers

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hahahaha ... great B kittyfan and great C walker!! ... walker, laughing at you being a new member ... glad you joined us ... we're a super fun, crazy bunch of best friends that have never met ... 😂🤣😂

So good to be back here but I enjoyed our other means of communication too ... so glad we had it!

See you later ...

D ~ Don't mess with the SCC!! 😠😡 or Dates

E ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

And....a good D, Tootie!  We have two good meeting places!  I have to laugh....now I am a "New Contributor"....I may lose my Queen status...LOL!  I am so ordinary now that I am starting over....haha!  Do I care? NO!  Just having fun here!  

See you later.....keep laughing...we do that so well.

E .... Extra Mimosas to celebrate our return! 👍 or Eggs

NEXT .... F