Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, hahaha! the VELVEETA was delicious ... and I even shared!! 😉 ... LG got a little candy (as they only took him to a few houses .. but dad/mom will most of it ... 😄) I gave him crackers and raisins.

kittyfan, I bet you get a lot of baby clothes ... how fun it would be to see all of them ... geez, a fight over a parking spot leads to a death??!! we live in a crazy world ... and an hour wait for the police? yikes!!

walker, I hope you got your paper early today ... I wonder if the guy who delivers yours has too many papers or if he likes to sleep in?? ... the paper is "off the presses" real early (at least here) and we always had ours delivered by 6am when we used to get it.

We'll have a sunny 48 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... that was a good C, kittyfan.

E ~ Egg Drop Soup

F ~ NEXT

PS ~ cookie, I had to go over and check out the Community Chat ... that was cute, but I don't think I'll ever look at Candy Corn the same again ... 😉😁 hahaha!!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂🦃

Happy Tuesday!  No paper AGAIN!  😡 I guess we were spoiled because we used to have a great delivery person....paper always here by 6/6:30.  Yesterday it came at 10:00!  Don't bother!  Like a lot of struggling businesses, I "think" they can't get drivers.  I could be more patient if they would tell us that.  Just paid for delivery this month....could be our last!  Too bad.  

cookie, I also checked out that post you mentioned..😜...good thing I have a year to forget that before I get candy corn again...ha!  I strongly support police too....we are now at a crisis in our country....more departments are losing good officers....bad for us who need them.  But, I totally understand why officers are leaving the jobs. They get no respect and risk their lives.  What are these people smoking who want to defund police?? 

Tootie, what a good grammie you are with Halloween snacks for LG.....maybe next year you could give out a Velveeta Mac 'n Cheese cup too!  🤣🤣

Baby clothes area should bring you lots of smiles, kittyfan. Funny how certain people come in to TS and just take over 

what they want to do. 

Well, better get my motor started....ha...sputter-sputter...see you all later....enjoy your day....bright and ☀️☀️☀️ here but chilly.

F .... French Roast Coffee

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

Sadly my Aunt has passed. Her DH passed about five years ago. She was a lovely lady. Services on Tuesday. I don't think I can do visitation. I don't like to drive after dark. I can stay with my friend but still night drive.

Will most likely ship TS tomorrow. Rain chances all day. I have TS next week. I need to bring food for Saturday lunch. Need ideas.

I quit the pape years ago. My neighbor on FB says they have paid but no delivery. Perhaps labor shortages

We were talking about restaurant close to TS. Have been closing on Sundays to give staff a break. Scheduled people don't show up etc. It was always very busy. I am sure with food prices escalating and labor issues it is more difficult in a tough business.

G: green bean casserole
H: next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

kittyfan, I am very sorry to hear that your aunt has passed away.  Maybe it is a blessing at her age ....able to join her husband.  Still, loss of family members is hard and brings a void in family circle.  Hope you can enjoy good memories of your lovely aunt.  Can you join the funeral during daytime so you don't have to drive at nigh? I understand about night-time driving.  Stay home.

Oh dear....DH interrupting me..😖....back later....sorry.

H .... Honey-Graham Crackers

NEXT ... I 

Respected Contributor
Thank you. I am sure you aunt was ready to join my uncle. She remembered all our birthdays. Ev te extended family

Coffee pot is ready. Dimming lights. Dislike these eary evenings

I: ice cream floats

J: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, sorry to hear of your aunt's passing.  As walker said, maybe it was a blessing that she joined her husband. It does leave the family circle empty and I agree about driving at night. Good advice to stay home and remember her in the  safety of your own home.

walker, I sure miss the paper delivered to my home.  We had very good deliveries when I was in CA -   delivery person must have loved to rise as early as I did/do!  I continued it online, but I didn't need the LA Times in TX!  I had subscribed for over 50 years!  I now read news online and watch on TV.  Not the same as the feel of the newspaper and the coffee rings on it😄

Tootie, I think we will have some of your weather today - 59 and rain!  I love getting up early (3-4am) and enjoying the cooler weather. Some things never change. 😊 I also have new thoughts about eating candy corn with that image coming to mind 😮

Passing the coffee ~

J - Jalapeno quesadilas w/pepper jack cheese (sorry Tootie no Velveeta)

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂🦃

HAPPY Wednesday!  MY PAPER CAME EARLY!  Whooo...Hoooo......BUT....no Tootie here yet!  I had trouble signing on today....maybe Tootie too?

I don't want to bump so I will come back later.  

K ..... Kellogg's Frosted Flakes

NEXT .... L 

Valued Contributor

I think our Tootie is building a bomb!!! She cannot sign on.  Blowing up the computer is always a great idea - in you mind of course.  Expensive if actually performed😁

She's an SCC and a trouper is one of our middle names!  She'll be here!!!

L - Light the match Tootie!!! or Latte's

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

FINALLY ... I'M HERE!! Not sure what the issue was ... maybe they were checking my credentials?? hahaha!! ... I was very close to lighting the match ... and if that didn't work I have a window close by .. 😉

cookie, thanks for being my cheerleader and giving me some great tips on how to fix it .. 😁 those quesdilla's sound yummy! I don't think VELVEETA would work in those .. 😄😄

walker, glad you got your paper early today ... hopefully, it continues ..

kittyfan, sorry about your dear Aunt ... cherish her memories ..

We'll have a 46 degree with a chance of rain ... warmer (50 degree) weather moving in for the next few days and into the weekend ... hopefully we'll be able to get our grill put away ...

Have a good day ... oh good, there's still some coffee left ... pouring and passing.

M ~ Mimosas ... I'll have some of those too!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

GOOD MORNING AGAIN!!!  Tootie has arrived!  Checking your credentials??  🤣🤣🤣......word is out....watch that SCC group!!  LOL!  

Beautful, but cool, sunny day here.  I need to get out on some errands.  DS and family come in two weeks which will come fast.  I am "trying" 🙄 to get organized with shopping, etc.  🤞

So...better get on my horse.....but, will leave you with this cute saying .....saw it on a sweatshirt in catalog I received yesterday......"I'm on my second Guardian Angel...The first one quit and is now in therapy!" 😂LOL!

Keep laughing and have a good day!!

N ..... Napkins

NEXT .... O