Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... how cute that you had an early morning visitor cookie!! ... I like that picture of the candy corn cob ... it looks like you would need a lot of patience to make that ... an SCC challenge??!! ... yes, please send me some warm sunny weather ... we'll have another rainy and windy 53 degree day!!

kittyfan, yikes! a food box left at the wrong address .. not a good thing! it's a good thing you found it when you did ...

walker, cookie mentioned candy corn slippers ... well,

Candy Corn Slippers | Etsy

here you go ... and in case you do run out with these on ...

Kids Tagged "Halloween" - SeaWorld Shop

you've got a mask to match!!

Hope everyone has a good day ... we're off to get our shots in a little while 😲 ... we're going to a different location so I'm hoping that this pharmacist gives the shot a lot better than the one that did our flu shots ... I'll let you know.

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie ~  How cute are those slippers!!!  They are perfect for our Queen of the candy corn and they don't look like shoes!!!.  Love tthe mask to go with too.  Hope you get a a better shot giver (?🤨) this time.  

Passing more coffee ~

K - Kitchen Knives    or Keep on eating candy corn

is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🎃

HAPPY CANDY CORN DAY!!! Good K, cookie, and clever corn cob!  I love the slippers and mask too! They think of everything these days!  

cookie, thanks for the insurance information.  I will check again but was sure my cost was to be more. Maybe I have El Cheapo Insurance..ha!   I need to get past my booster shot first. Then holidays come. I'll put this on my list for 2022. 😁  CUTE story about Shilo.  So true....gotta love those dogs.

Tootie, good luck with shot today.  Buy yourself a bag of candy corn as a treat...haha.

My brother called yesterday.  He sounded much better.  The doctor has "released" him from quarantine (my SIL remained well)....so they celebrated by going out for a hot dog...haha.  There is a possibility he picked up Covid from their cleaning lady who came down with it about same time....unvaccinated! 😖 Because he received the J&J shot in early December, his immunity had lessened.  Oh well, at least he got good medical care.

DH talked to newspaper people yesterday about late delivery.  The guy at paper said he would mark down our address as "by 6:30".....and it was here today!  Hope it continues! 🤞

Coffee, Paper and Friends....good start to the day.  Happy Saturday!  👋👋 kittyfan.

L ..... Licorice....no thanks..never liked it

NEXT .... M 

DARN....font and color change!!!  Goblins, I guess!  👻👹💀👺😈

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

I'm back!! ... this pharmacist gave a much better shot than the other one ... she said that a lot of people complain about this shot causing more pain/discomfort than other vaccines ... 😳 ... we'll see and it's a little too late to worry about now.

walker, glad you will start getting your paper earlier and happy to hear that your DB is feeling much better ... (not judging ... but) UGH!! cleaning lady not vaccinated!! 😕

Boy, those Goblins did a number on your post .. 😂😂 oh, I love black licorice!!

See you later ...

M ~ MIMOSAS ... anyone?? I may down a couple to forget all about my shot ... cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends......Tootie, glad you had a better experience this morning with shot.  Hopefully, no side effects!  Mimosas will help.....LOL!

WELL....I DID IT AGAIN WITH MY SLIPPERS!!!!  I wanted to do two quick errands this morning before it got busy.  First stop the store to exchange wrong item I picked up yesterday.  In and Out...customer service said 

no problem....go get right item, bring back, good to go...out the door....looked down and I HAD MY SLIPPERS ON!!!  BLEEEEP!!!  Run to car....home...change to SHOES and go to library.  DH just shook his head and laughed!  Good grief!!   I'm hoping anyone who noticed might have thought they were part of Halloween costume OR...it is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH...WEAR PINK...SO I DO...ON MY FEET!!!  Mama Mia!!!  Pass the mimosas or Calgon take me away! 😂

N ..... Nuts ....that's me....NUTS!

NEXT .... O 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Laughing And Crying Emoji Icon Pack Vector and PNG | Crying emoji, Emoji,  Cartoon styles

Oh walker!! I'm just picturing you going through the store with your slippers on ... I'm sure no one even noticed!! ... now you have to keep a pair of extra shoes in your vehicle or put a note on wherever you keep your car keys that says "shoes on??" ... hahaha!!

So far, I'm still feeling good from the shot ...

See you later ...

O ~ Oh no!! walker wore her slippers again ... or Oreos

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

My thoughts exactly, Tootie, write myself a note or leave shoes in the car....until brain starts working again....maybe too much candy corn?  Too funny....crazy me!

Speaking of candy corn....this morning DH and I saw candy corn on TV.  I said..."I love candy corn"...DH said."me too...don't put it out for me."  😳 I did not have the nerve to tell him I have already eaten a bag of it (in a drawer he never looks in...haha).  I honestly did not know he "loved" it too.  Oh well....maybe next year I will share.

Glad you are feeling ok from shot....so far so good. 👍

Bye for now.....cookie and kittyfan, hope you are having a nice day.

P ..... Potatoes

Q ..... Quick-Cooking Tapioca ....good, eh? tough letter!

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor

HAHAHAHA walker ... I actually laughed out loud at your story about DH and candy corn ... I guess next year you have to get two bags 😂😂

Still feeling good ... 🤞

Shout out to cookie and kittyfan ...

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow ... good Q!!

R ~ Red Licorice ... I like that too!

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Oh the candy corn saga. How funnyy you didn't know Dh likes it also.

I love it but resisted when I saw it

Went to TS. Checked my areas. Said it was slow but parking lot was busy. Sat and talked with Marie. She is a retired nurse. Said she felt vacs and masks would be a way of life. Said she has a son anti vac.

Left TS then popped into Cafe. Walked in and was greeted by Sam. Did I have plates? I had let Kristen know I would be bringing them. Had a long conversation about changes in Cafe. While i was there two families came in that hadn't been in before. I love to see people discovering/supporting them.

Kristen was in kitchen so I had wonderful raspberry crepes. Thought I recognized plate. I have taken so many I can't recall them all.

I picked up a key will pull my purge after church. Prefer to go when it is quiet. Hopefully won't take long as I didn't spot many items. A few but not lots. May go to Cafe. By then it should be less crowded. Will see.

At TS saw two mature ladies decked out in Halloween costumes!! They looked really cute.

Well I am certain I am last one in kitchen. Dimming lights. Coffee and mimosas ready for the early risers.

S: salad spinner

T: next

Valued Contributor

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Q hard to turn beauty into something scary.JPG

Good morning ! 

Here we go again..............  I am on the lefft, witch which one are you????😊

kittyfan how fun to see mature ladies decked out for Halloween.  My BFF and I used to do it when the kids were little.I wonder if that's where I got my love of witches, black cats and bats?  Even my DW is decorated today.

walker, do you suppose the candy corn was Mimosa flavored???  Could that be why you ate so much??🤣  

Tootie, glad you had no painful after affects with your shot.  Looks like you may have a new job - Slipper Police 😁😁😁 Is our Queen "slipping"?  

Passing the coffee ~  

T - Thanks kittyfan for the coffe and Mimosas  or  Toblerone candy

U is next     oh oh, that's my call, but sharing today so go for it

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.