Respected Contributor

Cookie, I love it!! 😊 Thank you ... it's a perfect pick-me-up on this dreary morning ... 💙💙💙

X ~ Xtra Special Friends to share an Xtra cup of coffee with!!

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂🎃

Happy Sunday!  Always a happy day starting with my friends here!  Beautiful V there, cookie!!  🌻 

Dreary day here too, Tootie.  We are suppose to go to soccer game for GD but more rain is predicted.  We'll see.

Birthday week it is here.....tomorrow is my nephew's, Thursday my DS's and Friday....the One and Only...cookie!!!  Any plans, cookie?  Maybe SIL will grill for you.  I laughed when you said you were looking forward to being "bashed".

Then we will start the next week celebrating kittyfan's birthday too.  Bring on the cake!!  Hope you are rested and recharged from TS, kittyfan.

Fun month ahead ladies!  No sun...no problem...always

☀️nnny here!  HAPPY ☀️DAY!  See you later.

Y ..... Yellow Cake Mix

NEXT ..... Z 

Respected Contributor
Popping in. I was too tired to post. And today after church went to thrift store to finish my purge duty and clean out the frig. Got a stack of plates for the Cafe but they are stacked on a shelf. Hopefully I can get a key and swing by as I did last time. I loaded them on a cart. Took them out to vehicle and transferred.

TS was tiring. On Friday it was very busy. I had brought lunch and ended up out front more than I intended. I really felt it. On Saturday I started tagging a tub of baby girl clothes.

It appears someone is taking over toys. Will wait and see the new seasonal ladies enjoy some aspects. Will see if that holds

On Friday a customer I knew came in. She was a previous volunteer. Well she bought two clothing items and a stack of books. I made the mistake of putting a book on the clothes and making the other bag too heavy!!

Sorry for blah weather. We had rain Friday morning. Then heated back up.

Need to get by post office. Have to pick up a package. Not sure why signature is required.

Z: zipping on to better bright and sunny days. For me hoping ZZZZZZs are with me tonight. I am still dragging.

A: next

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~              

Happy Moanday! 

kittyfan, you are a busy bee - Queen Busy Bee! Hope you can get some good sleep. Even busy bee's need their sleep!😊

Q Queen bee sleeping.jpg

Buzz home and sleep your majesty!  Need to rest up for our Big Bash!  

Another Moanday around here.  Laundry and some catch up.  We still haven't gotten any of the storms predicted and are enjoying 87 + weather for awhile. 

Passing the coffee ~

A - Apricot pie

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, what a cute picture of our BuzyBee ...

kittyfan, it sounds like the TS has been super busy (and to think that you made a bag too heavy for someone?? haha) some people have nothing better to do than complain ... I really hope that you were able to get some sleep ... I don't want you to burn out ...

walker, did the weather cooperate for your GD's game??

We had rain all day yesterday, all night long and more is predicted today ... ugh!! it's so dark and dreary!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

B ~ Bit-O-Honey ... loved those as a kid but if I had them now I would probably rip my crowns out ... 😮

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍁🎃

Oh, another cute pic, cookie!  Hope that was kittyfan getting a good night's rest (what is that anymore??).

kittyfan, I hope you perk up...and, know you will.  Question...when you tag items at TS, who or what determines price on an item?

Made it to the soccer game yesterday, Tootie, no rain at the time and they started play.  There were storm/rain showers in area.  Before first half was done, the siren for lightening alert went off.  It goes off if any lightening is in area...not necessarily close.  So, everyone headed to cars.  We waited 20 minutes.  Then everyone went back out to field only to find out we had to go back..ha.  DH and I decided to leave as it was possible game might be cancelled.  I don't know if they finished play or not.....forgot to check with DD...and she forgot me too!!  😕 ha!

Happy Monday.....rain or shine...keep your ☀️nnny side up....not always easy, I know.  Life is like riding a roller-coaster isn't it?  Hang on!  😊

(Funny B, Tootie, I remember them and agree on teeth.)

C ..... Candy Corn!!!!  Time to buy my one bag for 

the season!

NEXT ...... D 

Valued Contributor

WAIT ~~~ walker, don't go out for your candy corn yet.   I found the perfect shirt to make sure they know who you are and you get your fair share! 😋😄😄

Q Candy Corn Queen T shirt.jpg

You can't just eat one (handful)!  Love them.

D - Dates      no thanks, haven't been on one for years🙁😊

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

LOL!!!!!  cookie, you do it again!  Funny shirt...that's me...I need it!  HA!  Thanks!

Laughing at your D too!

E ..... EVOO

NEXT .... F 

Respected Contributor
Oh love the shirt. I also like candy corn. Saw it at pharmacy when I got my flu shot but passed. I am trying to watch my love for sweet!!

Ha---great D!

I agree about candy. Now we have crowns---too costly to jeopardize!!!

In answer to the question about pricing. There is a TS in the next town that has been around for 25 plus years. They do very well. They gave us their pricing etc. We have books that we use. Clothing, linens, etc. For collectibles and antiques we have people who are knowledable. They often look on eBay to determine a price. We are very cheap on most things. About a month ago we got a very large donation of LuLaRue. Not my style but they were grabbed up. I didn't care for colors, style etc since I worked seasonal we had a general guide. More flexibility there. Before Covid they planned to expand. Then Covid and things slowed when we reopened with sales and volunteers. They have plans but I don't feel we should make that committment now. We had just paid off our note to the bank before Covid.

I didn't plan well. Should have loaded plates for Cafe yesterday. Will have to find a good time to compete this. Right now they are stacked in seasonal room. They are heavy for me to handle more than a few at a time.

F: Fiddle Faddle---another treat not "crown friendly"

G: next
Respected Contributor
Oh I forgot this. We had a doll house. I thought of Cookie. One (kit) I think she probably did with flooring, wallpaper etc. Lady that bought it was thrilled. Looked like so many interesting puzzle pieces!!!

G: grape jelly

H: next