Honored Contributor

Hi there.....

I am fading rapidly.....in addition to doing laundry today I decided to take advantage of an 80 degree day and clean deck furniture for end of season.  Ugh!!  Some things get stored away, DH will cover up some....sigh....end of summertime and deck-time!  

Laughing already at possibility of a grilling birthday party.....oh dear...SCC at the grill?? 😳🔥 I don't know, Tootie....their birthdays...us at grill?  😂 ...cookie and kittyfan....your birthdays....your way....you decide!!  

See you in the morning.

M ...... Marshmallows

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
Just a quick check in. I am exhausted after TS. Will shareware later. The police situation is very scary. Lotsof tenured officers have retired. The cadet class was canceled d due to Clvi d. The police chief left to go to Houdtln. Nrxt one d isn't last long. Just g appointed a new one lots of issues. It seems the violence is escalating.

N: noodles
O: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Just got my results from my doc - mammo good, bone density also good.  They recommended some pill good to keep it that way but 15 pills or $80.00???? I'll pass and check with my doc later.  No rain all day - crazy weather!  Tried a new color  - a grey purple - very pretty inside.  Outside - a clown bluish color. 😮  Stopped by to pick up my scripts and the line for drive thru was too long so I went home and ate a chicken and indian rice salad.

I heard about the police situation - very scary.  Who choosed what is an emergency???  I think they are appropriating funds in the wrong place.  We definiately need our police.  I think they are using another set of numbers for non emergencies - I could be wrong but a good idea anyway.

I am open for anything.  How about a QA tour of the US including the Chef???    Just think we could be enjoying each other, the landscape from the air and wonderful catered food of choice - each of us could select what we want!  The Chef is a man of many talents in the kitchen.  kittyfan, what say you?

walker, you sure outdid yourself with the patio furniture - hope you took a well deserved long UB.

kittyfan, hope you got a long UB as well.

Shout out to Tootie🌻  

Passing the coffee ~

O - Oh no another year passed. I am going to be even older 😞  or Oregano

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, good news about your appointments ... why does medicine have to be so pricey? keep doing what you are doing, it sounds like you are doing good! ... I had to laugh about your clown color nail polish ... it does sound pretty though ... oh, and your chicken and indian rice salad sounds good 😋 ... whatever you and kittyfan decide for your Birthday Bash ... we can make happen 😉

walker, it's sad to think that it's time to put our outdoor things away but glad you took advantage of such nice weather to do it in ... you're one step ahead of me, we haven't started that yet.

kittyfan, I hope you were able to get a good nights sleep.

We'll have a sunny 74 degree day ... DH is going to clean up some of our flowering bushes that need to be cut down for the season ... I'm on "clean up" duty ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... cookie, remember you're not getting older, you're getting better!! 💙

P ~ Pepper

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🍂🎃

Happy to hear you got good reports from tests, cookie.  I would pass on the pill too.  Pharmaceutical companies out of control!  💰💰💰 As Tootie said...keep doing what you are doing!!  And, take advice from doctor.

A QA Birthday Bash?  That might be one way to keep Cousin Eddie away...😂.  Anything is fine...we can make it happen..."magically"...ha!  OH...I just can't do it next weekend....QA already booked ...going out of town...annual Fall weekend with kids at lake.

I am glad I got my deck chores done.  Wish I could hold onto summer longer.  But, when rains come and temperatures drop, I'll smile....whew...done!  We do have some chairs out to sit on if we want.

kittyfan, anxious to hear about another episode of TS news!

I am going to get my October/Halloween decorations out today.  First...breakfast so I better get going...OH..look what letter I have here..........Happy Saturday!

Q ..... Quick-Cooking Oatmeal...😆 or ?? 🤔

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... our chopping down is done and I am tired ... walker, are your geraniums still blooming? ours are and still have new blooms coming out so DH left them in ... too pretty to get rid of .... I think we'll aim for this weekend to put the patio stuff away.

Since our Queen will be away next weekend (sounds like a fun time) if it's ok with cookie and kittyfan we can do the Birthday Bash on the 16th .. is that date good with everyone?

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

R ~ Red Velvet Cake

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends......sounds like you had a good day with some outdoor chores there, Tootie.  Yes, my geraniums are still blooming too.  I am so surprised!  They may bloom until we have our first frost.  

The 16th sounds good to me for Birthday Bash....hope that works for our birthday ladies.

Late this afternoon we had a storm go through .....shortly after, we lost power.  🙁  Then it came back. 👍 Fortunately, I decided to start dinner and had it going stove-top when power went off again. 🙁 I have gas stove so no problem...👍...dinner stayed warm.  DH and I went out on deck for awhile.....good thing we had chairs still there.  Then power came back on 👍 so I finished dinner prep.  Crazy afternoon!  

All for today.....see you in the morning.

S ...... Soup

NEXT ..... T 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker and Tootie, I am just happy to be getting "bashed" for my birthday so any day is fine with me - how about you kittyfan?  

Tootie, loved your not getting older, getting better.  I had forgotten all about that one! 🙁🙁😄  It's only working halfway with me - my brain is getting better - body is getting older 😄

walker, Oh yes, good ole' cousin Eddie.  Hope he "forgets" my birthday!!!  I loved watching him in all the Vacation movies though.  Too bad they didn't make one about birthdays.  You can count on CE for laughs.

walker, sounds like you got the storm that was predicted for us for the last 3 days.  All we got was sunny Spring weather - no complaints here: hope it continues.  

Hey there kittyfan ~  🐝

Passing the coffee ~

T - Toast with avocado 

U is next    

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, ugh! there's never a good time for power to go out but glad your dinner was able to be put on hold and still say warm ... one of the advantages of having a gas stove during a storm ...

Shoutout to kittyfan and cookie ... 👋👋

We'll have a rainy 71 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... off to my couch 😂

U ~ UB's for all ... and I can't let the V go ... hahaha!!

V ~ VELVEETA

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Can't let go Tootie???? Here you go ~ 

Q V for Tootie Sunflowers.png

I know you'll use this wisely 🧡🧡

W - Wasabi

X is next