Respected Contributor

Hello ... oh, it was a quiet day in the kitchen ... we got the garbage/recycling totes out to the curb ... and it's the right night to do it!! 😂😂

Hope everyone had a good day ... see you tomorrow.

U ~ hmmm, 🤔 ...UB!! hope everyone enjoyed at least one today.

V ~ you know I've got to take the V ... VELVEETA 😁

W ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Don't know where day went. Cookie: feel better.

W: wine

X: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Yesterday was a long one!  HOT!  Even the dogs stayed flat on the floor - not even a concerto.  The few times I went outside, the humidity and heat was awful.  Got the laundry done and folded, then enjoyed a nice UB!  I am sure my fatigue was due to the heat and not the shot.  Which, BTW, Tootie, I had the two dose Moderna

Another hot one today -97+  Heat index will be triple digits I'm sure.  Today is Friday the 13th!  Good day for a long UB after catching up with more of ex's paperwork.  We are still friends, which to him means I can do his paperwork! 😕 I have to translate his English into actual English. 

walker, Tootie and kittyfan - Have a good and cool day!

Passing the coffee ~

X - Xtra patience, AC, and Hot fudge sauce please

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, you made me laugh, translating your ex's "English into actual English" 😄 enjoy your UB when you are finished ... I got the Moderna shot too.

We'll have a humid 82 degree day ... our heat index has been in the 80's and it's been stifling ... I can't imagine it being in the triple digits!! ... 🥵

Hi to walker and kittyfan.

Stay cool my friends and have a good day ... pouring and passing ... great X cookie! all three are necessary in this heat!

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️

Happy Friday! 13th? Just another day, eh?  Finally it is cooling off here...whew...maybe I will be able to open windows for a change.  Lower humidity means I might bake cookies today.  Humidity affects baking even with A/C on...I think.  I have laundry to do too but humidity doesn't affect that...HA!!  

Just heard a "feel good" story on news....that gal from TX who won gold medal and said she would buy her mom a food truck with winnings....a guy from TX is GIVING her a $250,000 food truck free and clear!!  Wonderful!!!  Love this story.  

No news from me ..... enjoying my coffee with friends...time for breakfast.....have a good day!

Z ...... Zip-Loc Bags

NEXT .... A 

Honored Contributor

Hi my friends.....we are having a picture perfect day!!!  Windows are open and breeze is delightful (so nice I fell asleep taking UB).  Sorry to share this for my friends in TX where it is probably hot.  I actually got a walk in too.  I think we will be having nice weather for a few days ....🤞.

Grilling tonight....👍. 

Tootie, what's the latest on LS and her big brother, LG?

A ..... Apple Pie ala mode😋....a treat...any pie really

NEXT ..... B

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ladies ~

We have had a beautiful day (except for the heat).  I enjoyed it from my bedroom window.  walker, falling asleep while UB'ing must be catching! 😊I fell asleep too.  Nothing new for me, I can and do fall asleep often and anywhere.  Had a purring machine curled up by my head 💖

Yes Tootie, please give us the latest on LG and LS.  Please and thank you 😊

kittyfan, hope you are staying cool - your temps are usually a little warmer than ours - either way itt's too HOT!

B - Big scoop of the a la mode on the Apple Pie

C is next

Respected Contributor

Hello ladies ... LS had her first doctor visit and is doing well ... eating and sleeping well for them. LG is slowly coming around ... they have one of those "fold and carry" cribs ... it has a changing table and basinette type thing on it (she sleeps there during the day) ... LG goes over to it and watches her ... they still have to watch him as he has taken a few swats at her ... (no harm) .. he also likes to bring them her (what they call) burp rag ... it's pink and he runs over with it when someone is holding her.

We had a hot day but it became breezy tonight .. we were able to sit on the patio for a while ... tomorrow the humidity is supposed to drop and our temps should be in the mid 70's!!

Have a good night ..

C ~ Creamy Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Hot and humid day here. Windows open and breeze sounds wonderful

What a great story about thr food truck.

Pastors baby is due late September but she is always past her expected d ue date.

No news in my corner

D" dates

E: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, thanks for the update on LG and LS.  I lliked hearing how LG takes the burp rag to whomever is holding LS.  It makes them feel so important and takes away some of the normal  jealousy.  Lucky you - cool temps!  Maybe a bike ride?  

kittyfan, I hear you on the H&H day - open windows really does sound wonderful!!!  Can't do that here - too much dust. I do remember them fondly.

walker, I read about the woman in TX that bought her mom a food truck with her winnings.  What a wonderful thing to do and shows what a great job mom did raising her.  Happy stories make for happy days.  

DD brought a surprise home from work - Caiden - we haven't seen him in months.  He has grown and has a new voice now.  Always nice to get surprises like this. 

Another hot day with chances of rain in the afternoon.  Humid???

Passing the coffee ~

E -  Edamame

F is next