Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  PINK - PINK - PINK

Welcome Back Home walker!!!  Sounds like Lucy and Desi had a great time.  Wouldn't you just know that Desi was more interested in the dry lawns than anything else?!! 😁😁 Typical for tthe Green Lawn Guys I guess. 

Tootie, thinking of LS with fingers crossed (now to get them uncrossed!  PINK excitement at your house.  We shall await the arrival of the Princess.

kittyfan, sounds like the new people need to brush up on Who's Who at the TS.  Hope for the best, you can use some good help.

Another hot - 92 - day.  Went to the bank yesterday and the traffic!!!  Glad I like staying home!

Hello to MissMadi 

Passing the coffee ~

L - LS is coming, LS is coming   PINK!

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... TODAY'S THE DAY!!! and I thank you all for the PINK Good Wishes!! I'll post as soon as she gets here!!

Welcome back walker ... glad you had a fun time ... those go, go, go trips are always fun but now you need a vacation to recuperate ... I laughed (and totally understand ... 😄) at your DH and his lawn ... I think I know what he will be doing today too ... hahaha!! glad to have you back!!

kittyfan, I guess it's a good thing that people want to get the vaccine now but it's too bad that it took someone to die for that message to hit home ... good luck with the new church "helpers" ...

cookie, did you get those fingers uncrossed yet??!! hahaha! ... enjoy your day at home ... no traffic!!

We'll have a sunny 83 degree day ... I'll be back in a little while with the PINK news ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

M ~ Mimosas ... to celebrate LS ... cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!!! 🌸

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!  Anxiously awaiting announcement this morning!  PINK DAY!

Guess what DH is doing?  😂....YES...out moving sprinkler around!!!  HAHA! 

It is hard to "get back in groove" after four busy days but good to be home.  I'll be off to grocery store after breakfast!  Other than that....laundry to do...catch up on UBs too.

No other news now.....only important news today is BABY NEWS!  Best Wishes to whole family.  Can't wait to hear LG's reaction. 

N ..... New Baby Coming!  👏👏🎀

NEXT ..... O 

Respected Contributor

She's here!! Mama and baby doing fine! She weighed in at 7lbs. 11oz and she looks just like her big brother!! We aren't allowed up at the hospital (changed rules due to Covid/Delta) so we'll have to wait and see her in person once she gets home! For now we have to be happy to see her in pictures or through FaceTime. We can't wait to hold her!!

See you later ...

O ~ Oh yes ... I have a granddaughter 😍🥰💗💗

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

CONGRATULATIONS, Tootie and family!!!

🎀🧸🎉🎀🥂!!!  How exciting! Nice size baby girl.   Let the fun begin and all the cuteness that comes with it!  Happy for you!!!  GS and GD now.  Blessings!

P ..... Pretty Great News Today! Pink 

bundle has arrived!  🎀

Q ..... Queen proclaims Princess Day...

A little princess in our group. 👏

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS TO GRAMMIE!!! 

Q LS baby girl.jpg

A wonderful day for sure.  Congratulations to the whole family!  Can't wait to hear all about your new Pink Princess Tootie.  The fun is just beginning.  

Love the emjois walker.  Great P and Q  Only the best from the Queen

R - Right on time she was.  

S is next

Respected Contributor
Adding my congratulations. She was a good size. Congratulations to the whole family

S: sweet sweet baby girl. Full of sugar and spices

T: next
Respected Contributor

Thank you my friends for all the good wishes ... cute girlie picture cookie!! ... I'm on picture overload but that's ok ... I really can't wait to meet and hold her ... I said this earlier but she is a twin to her brother!! 💗💗💗

We'll have LG all day tomorrow ... we can't wait for that either!!

See you in the morning ...

T ~ Tiny little hands and feet.

U ~ NEXT ... hmm?

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, I'll bet you are still on Cloud 9!  Such a great feeling to be a Grammie.  Hope you get to see and hold her soon.  How is LG doiing with his new sister?  Have fun with him today.  GO GRAMMIE

walker - hope you caught up with your UB's and your DH caught up with his lawn duties 😄 It is exciting to think that we are all SCC Gramma's - again!

kittyfan, the Cafe sent me, through FB, pictures of some damage and a couple that looked like the remodeling is going on They mentioned both locations and things seem to be going well for them.  Lots of nice comments too.

Passing the coffee ~

U - Ultimate, unconditional, and unequivocal - LS the  Little Princess is here!

V is next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, did you get all caught up from your trip? ... and is the sprinkler still going?? DH is waiting to put a treatment on our lawn but it has to rain after he puts it down to help it go into the ground ... no rain is predicted for a while now 😄 so I guess if it's that important, he'll have to use our sprinkler ... 😂😂

It sounds like the Cafe is moving along ...

DIL wants to come home tomorrow ... I told her she should really spend as long as they will allow her to at the hospital ... she really wants to get home to LG ... it's going to be a whole new ballgame for them with two babies now! but they're young!!

We'll have another sunny and warm 84 degree day ... I have my sneakers ready for LG ...

Hi to cookie and kittyfan ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... Oh no, I have the V again 🤔

V ~ VELVEETA ... 🤨

W ~ NEXT