Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🎀

OH another HAPPY DAY in Tootie's house!  Blessing of a new baby! 🎀  I agree with you, Tootie, in encouraging DIL to stay in hospital as long as she can....especially after a C-Section.  LG is in good hands!  I hope he still takes naps so you can recharge with a quick UB!  Good Luck, Grammie!  👟👟 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

cookie, how is SIL doing after loss of his Fernie?  So sad.

kittyfan, I bet you will be the first customer back when Cafe re-opens!  Interesting how cookie sees updates on Facebook too.  Amazing what goes around on Facebook.  I have never joined....out of the loop, I guess.

I am still tired from traveling....older and slower to bounce back...haha.  DH still running around with hose and sprinkler.  We better be sitting when we get next water bill.

All for now.....see you later....Happy Thursday!

W .... Waiting for LS to come home!  🎀🧸

NEXT ..... X 

Respected Contributor
I agree DIL should recover as long as possible. LG will still want yo be picked up and newborn needs lots of care

Cafe is having plumb er come in to move grease trap. No idea what that entails but I am thinking messy job!!

Austin moved to Stage 5. I wasn't able yo do dominos. Don't know if they will still meet. I did share my knowledge of a fully vaccinated lady being diagnosed. We are all of an age!

Yesterday I decided to stop at restaurant to see if he could do bookclub. Note on door. Looked them up. Gone to take out only after 4. Small family operation. I am sure their rent isn't cheap.

Went to meeting at library. Hadn't been in a long time. President asked me to move for social distancing. I did so gladly. About half masked up. Well they were discussing book sale. Decided to go ahead with bake sale. NO. I WAS NOT in favor. Wrapping them in a baggie etc. I would have been willing to donate amount they would have made. But as it stands will sit this one out. I am not living my life in fear but I am practicing common sense. My previous book sale experience has been lots of close contact and numerous people touching books.

X: xing out negative news. Only good and happy news allowed. Arrival of LS certainly a good news event. More good news needed

Y: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... what a day we had with LG!! DS picked him up around 8pm, gave him a quick bath when he got home and just sent a text that LG was already in bed and sleeping!! He thanked us for tiring him out ... huh?? we tired him out?? hahaha, DH is sleeping on his recliner "watching TV" ... I'm tired but it was sooo much fun. LS and DIL are doing good and she still has high hopes of coming home tomorrow ...

kittyfan, I would think moving a grease trap would be very messy and can't imagine someone doing it ... I agree about the Book Sale ... no thanks, not at this time ... baggie or not ... IMO, too many people are getting too comfortable with not being cautious ... common sense is right!!

walker, I hope you were able to get some UB's in today while getting caught up from your trip ... I can totally picture your DH running around moving his sprinkler ... been there/seen that!! 😂

cookie, hope you had a good day ...

Taking a UB now ... see you tomorrow.

Y ~ Yes, I'm tired, but it was worth it.

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Enjoyed your update, Tootie!  I can just picture you and DH...exhausted!!!  Cute story about DS and LG.  Sounds like it was a successful day.  Glad DIL stayed in hospital another day.

kittyfan, you are the one with a sound mind and good reasoning at these places...TS, Book Club, library, etc.  They need a strong person to speak up....that's you! 

I think we are about to wear masks again....ugh!  I have probably become too comfortable myself.  😩😷

Well, sure hope you and DH have a good rest tonight, Tootie...if you can get DH out of recliner...HA!

See you all tomorrow.  Good X, kittyfan...agree! Enjoying the good LS news!  And, perfect Y, Tootie.

Z ..... ZZZZ's needed for all....😴😴

NEXT ..... A 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Laughing at you and your DH tiring LG out! 😁😁😁 Your DS will soon find out what is what 😊 Glad you got to enjoy/tire LG out for the day.  He is growing faster and faster.

kittyfan, I agree about the Book Club sale - safety first!  As walker said, you are the strong one with a sound mind and common sense.  Good luck to the Cafe with the grease trap removal/change.  

walker, your DH will be stuck to his recliner from all the exercise he's getting from moving the sprinkler! 😂 These Green Lawn Guys are a funny group.  

Manicure and Pedicure this morning - mask on ~ then home to UB and cool down with the Canine Sextet (they perform every day now) - We will be 95 and humid today - maybe rain. HHH here I come 🥀

Passing the coffee ~

A - Asparagus

B is next

Great X,Y and Z ladies!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... well ladies, I've discovered I have muscles where I didn't know I had muscles ... 😂😂 I am sore today!!

cookie, enjoy your mani/pedi today and the singing of your Canine Sextet ...

We'll have a hot and humid 87 degree day ... I guess I'll UB it inside with the A/C ...

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

B ~ Bow Tie Pasta

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☔️

Finally getting some rain here....DH gets day off from watering....ha!  

Tootie, you deserve a UB day....rest those sore muscles!

Get ready for more fun with LG soon....DS and DIL will need breaks.  🎀LS should be home soon.🎀  I remember when we brought #2 son home.  DH had told #1 son he was getting a baby brother.....got home...#1 said...there's the baby where is my brother?  Ha...guess he thought brother would be a toy. 😂

cookie, your Canine Sextet might be world famous soon..haha...well, maybe TX famous?  Seems like everything ends up on You Tube these days.  Maybe you could put masks on them? 🤣

No news here....hope you all have a Happy Friday!

C ..... Chicken

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ... walker, cute story about your #1 son with his new brother ... and laughing about what could be if cookie did put the Canine Sextet up on YouTube ... just think of how much fun it would be to video them ... 😄

Well, DIL is coming home sometime this afternoon 🤷‍♀️ ... not sure I would have rushed it, but it is what it is ... she was anxious to get home to LG ... but I'm excited to go over to see LS ... we plan on going over tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good day ...

D ~ Dumplings ... to go with the Chicken

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Tootie, I am SO EXCITED for you to meet your new granddaughter!!!  Can't wait to hear more....and what does LG think of his new sister?

It has been warm and humid today, however, cloudy now so I think I should stick my head out and see if I can walk.

Bye for now.....

E ...... Eclairs or Eclair Cake.....YUM!!! 

NEXT ..... F 

Valued Contributor

At the risk of repeating walker's first line -Tootie, I am so excited for you to meet your new granddaughter © (walker)  If I were your DIL, I would have stayed as long as they'd let me!!  It's different when you get home 😊

Glad yu get to go see her tonight.  I'll bet she will have a special look/smile just for Grammie 💖

Looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.  Good night Grammie............🛌🏻 💤

Good night walker and kittyfan ~  🌙

Good morning MissMadi ~  🌅

F - Fuji Apples

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.