Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh MissMadi! that's great news about your DH ... I bet you are both quite relieved ... I'm glad you both like the new doctor as that is half the battle ... and now you both know how DH can handle it if he has another attack ... and I hope that his new ENT is just as nice.

No news from me this morning ... we will have another sunny 71 degree day ...

See you later ... pouring and passing ... cookies not here yet ... hope everything is ok.

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Q BUMP.png

Hi Tootie!  Sounds like you've got some decent weather your way. Nothing more to say......

You were suposed to have H, so I'll take

I - Indian spices

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🌧

Happy Saturday!  Running late so I will cut my babbling short...ha!  MissMadi, so glad you had time to drop in as I was beginning to wonder if everything was ok with your DH.  Good news that he found such a nice doctor with a different view of situation.  Kind of scary now that there are so many different doctors....some better than others.  Sounds like a good plan for your DH.  

cookie, enjoy time with your DS and celebrating DD's birthday.  Glad it is cooler so, hopefully, you can enjoy the Farmer's Market.

Tootie, any more grilling there?  None for us since hamburgers last week....rainy weekend here so grilling is out.  And, I assume the lawnmower is doing its job?  I have to laugh...we are planning to go to FL late in May for GS high school graduation.  DH says we can only be gone so long because grass really grows then so he has to be back to cut it! 🙄 Crazy man!  

OK...said I would not babble....but, it happens....see you later....and kittyfan, hope all is well with you ...just busy.

J ... J...E...L...L...O!

NEXT ....K 

Respected Contributor

Good morning. Have been off the grid for a few days. Now back and taking it easy. Have TS next week. 

On Tuesdsy had my second Covid. Tanked up on Tylenol. Pain radiated across my back to my other arm!  On zsrdndsdsy up and out the door. Traffic was terrible so I was late. We were meeting up for a few days at a resort. The others were there. We finally arrived and made contact.  Lunch time so we loaded up and drove into town. I picked up check. I left the signed receipt on the hostess station after making numerous attempts to give it to someone. We were outside the door when the angry waitress came out angry as there wasn't the signed receipt. I told her where it was she then comes back to say she couldn't read the tip---which was very generous. Argh. I didn't appreciate her attitude at all. Those receipts are slick and pen not the greatest.  I regretted my tip but wasn't going to change it. 

We were remove with no TV and limited cell service.we weren't in same unit but we were the only ones in our quad. Nice as we could laugh and talk without intruding others. Stayed up late playing domino's. Next evening was a trip to observatory.  Rather disappointing but it wasn't my choice or even!  Friday we visited on the deck prior to loading up and heading our separate ways. The other ladies had more adventures. We were heading home. 

Happy BD wishes. Hopefully you can perch and enjoy some good food offerings.  What a surprise to see your DS. 

There is book sale at library. Hadn't made a commitment mo participate. Hope they do well. I know hey are overwlmed with books. Missed sales last year. And library limited access 

Miss M:  glad you got a good doctor. 

Cooler today. 

K:   kitchen curtains

L:  next

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, we did grill burgers tonight ... we had a beautiful day here ... rain moving in for tomorrow and most of next week ... DH got the lawnmower out and did the first grass cut of the season ... laughing and laughing at your DH's comment about not staying long in FL because the grass will grow 🤣😂 ...

cookie, Happy Birthday to your DD ... I hope you had a good day with the family and at the Market ...

kittyfan, glad you are feeling better now after your vaccine ... glad you were able to get away for a couple of days ... probably a much needed break ... too bad the waitress wasn't with it or she wouldn't have had to chase after you ...

MissMadi, hope you had a good Saturday.

Have a good night ..

L ~ Lemon Pound Cake

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends.....hope you had a good day....rainy here so blah but amazing how time passes....Tootie, glad you could grill.  Might have rain coming your way!  

kittyfan, Tootie said it well..agree....glad you feel better after shot and got out of town a bit...sounds good!  I would have felt same way with that waitress chasing after you.....might think....oh...let me RECHECK THAT .... TIP WRONG!!!  Oh well!

Guess what.....DDC will be open again on Mon/Tues...😱🐕‍🦺🤪🍷🍷🍷🍷.  I ran to store today and bought toys!!! Going to cover windows too so block the darn squirrel sightings....yikes....help!!!  

See you tomorrow.....rest well....recharge!! 

M ..... Marshmallows  (would have said mimosas but 

we....well ME...might need time to dry out!🤣)

NEXT .... N 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am laughing hard at your DD and the grass growing fast walker....  men are funny! 😁😁😂Better not let Tootie's and MissMadi's DH's hear this or the race/contest is on!!!!

Tootie - glad you were able to enjoy some grilling!!  The grass is cut and greener at your house.😊  

kittyfan, what a poor excuse for a waitress.  I agree with walker, yes there was an error - she couldn't read the tip - it was wrong?  oh yes, there shouldn't have been one!  A complaint to the management? At least you enjoyed a nice relaxing time with your friends.  A well deserved get-away.

Farmer's Market was great! Thankfully it wasn't hot - 76 was perfect! Tried some peanut butter popcorn - YUM!  Lots of different things and samples of some good food.  DD bought from several vendors.  Looking forward to our next Lamb dinner with real sourdough bread (can't seem to find the real stuff here).  Food truck park was fun too.  Met some of G'kids friends and we all enjoyed the company and a cool breeze under the trees.  Had a great steak taco too.  Especially enjoyed time with my DS!  Always enjoy the G'kids too.  

We will be back to 90 today, so it will be inside for me - UB's anyone?

Passing the coffee ~

N - Nutmeg

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, it sounds like you had a really fun day ... even enjoyed a visit with the grandkids ... peanut butter popcorn? never had it but it sounds delicious!! and I'm a big fan of sourdough bread too ... and you're right, it's hard to find a real good one! ... sitting under the trees in 76 degree weather with a breeze is perfect!! glad you had a good day! ... we're having a rainy 65 degree day ... I'll gladly join you for some UB's 😄

walker, so you're opening back up for DDC after some renovations to the windows?? haha! maybe Buddy will enjoy his new toys and won't be as energetic ... (wishful thinking!) Good luck ...

📣 to kittyfan and MissMadi ...

Have a good Sunday ... see you at the UB 😄 ... pouring and passing ☕

O ~ Orange Juice

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸 ☁️

Happy Sunday!  Day of Rest....Day of UBs!  cookie, you will really enjoy yours after such a nice day yesterday.  It sounds like it could not have been better!  Peanut Butter popcorn?  I have never heard of it either.  But, I love peanut butter and popcorn so must be good!

No news from me but I do need breakfast so guess I will move along ...... enjoy your day!  See you later.

P .... Potato Chips

Q .... Queen's Quiche (not today...😟)

NEXT ..... R 

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....hope you have had a good day.  Quiet here....nothing to report.....if I am late in the morning it is because ol' Buddy has arrived at DDC before I could get on.....hope to get coffee and paper read.  I am starting to get house ready again.  I did tell DIL we would take him home in afternoon when boys get home from school.  That will give us both a change!  And, I get to see 3A's.  Win-Win.

Bye for now......oh....my...look what time it is.....5:00! 😁🍷

👋👋.....see you later.....

R ..... Rigatoni

NEXT .....S