[ Edited ]

LOL!!!  FEDEX DELIVERS!!! 🤣

Pretty funny, Tootie!  ☀️

Q ... Queen's Sunshine for All! or join me 

for Queen's Sunny-Side Up Eggs..😆

(you were thinking ??)

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor

QUICHE ... that's what I thought you would choose walker ... but I really enjoyed the sunshine and the sunny-side up eggs!! yum!! 😀

We had a beautiful sunny and 49 degree day ... and more tomorrow!! our snow is really melting now.

Hope everyone had a good day ...

R ~ Ravioli

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

You are a winner, Tootie!!!  (Of course, we knew that..😉).

QUICHE!!!  How could I forget it???  😂

Wow....you beat us, Tootie, at 49 although I think we were close with 40 something here....sure enjoy my walks now...lots of puddles from thawing....oh well...that's the way it goes.

No news from me....just puttering along.....see you in the morning.....rest well everyone!

S ..... Salmon

NEXT ..... T 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Well our beautiful SPring days are over.  Todayour high will be 56 - still warmer than 49!  They are predicting some rain as well.  I miss this:

Q warm sun.png

Good day to do laundry - yes the pipes either unfroze themselves or the washer fairy stopped by.  

Hope you are feeling better kittyfan.  You could write a book about your strangely unique adventures - you and walker - authors!

Passing the coffee ~

T - Time for a breakfast Mimosa

U is next  (this is a hard one...)

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... no cookie yet? hmm?? I hope everything is ok ...

DH was finally able to schedule his vaccines last night ... he goes for his first one on Monday ...

I have no other news ... we will have a much cooler day than yesterday ... our high for today is 32, but we should have lots of sun again ... (thanks walker and FedEx 😁 ...)

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Toast w/ Jam

U ~ NEXT ... cookie??

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

BUMP ...

There you are cookie! glad you are ok ... and I'm happy to hear that your pipes are thawed ... I guess today will be your laundry day ...

See you later ... hmmm, now I've got to think of something for the U ... 🤔

U ~ UB!! how's that??

V ~ great??!! VELVEETA ... that was hard .. 😃

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️😎👍

Happy Thursday to all!  We have a good weather week ahead....alleluia.....bring it on!!  Now where was I on my count??  23!! 😊🌷

Tootie, good for your DH getting appointment.  No luck here yet.....crank up my patience...the one shot will be fine with me.  Funny thing....of my friends who have had both shots....the ones who have had reactions after #2 have been the women!!! 🥴 

cookie, glad the "washer fairy" flew by...😂....never thought you would enjoy doing laundry so much, eh?

Your weather is on a roller-coaster ride there!!  

Hi to kittyfan and MissMadi.  Here is a funny saying a friend sent to me....goes something like....as I watch people climbing mountains, zip-lining, etc...I think I am doing good to put one leg into my underwear and not lose my balance....🤣.

Keep laughing....stay well...have a good day! 🇺🇸😷

W .... Water (flowing again in TX!)

NEXT ... X 

Valued Contributor

Q gif laughing rolling over.gif

walker, you have described me to a "T"!!!  It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true!  Thanks for the laugh.

I got one of the famous"Pictures" when signing in - Yippee, I'm in the club!!!!

X - X'ing out unecessary pictures!!!!!

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Our lovely weather dropped yesterday rainy sbd cooler.

Did a bone head move this morning. I have a few CCs. I use for different purposes. Well I paid them today. Couldn't locate one. Cancelled it to find it in a different spot I shouldn't be so hasty!

Er the snow in I received an email. Recognized nam. e of sender. Opened it to realize it was bogus. Went to heck my address book for senders email. Didn't find it--i had it a few years ago. I knew from content it was bogus. Very unsettling.

Nothing exciting happening. Hoping to sleep well. Early call at TS tomorrow

Y; yahoo saw a discussion on this. Not ever a fsn of chocolate milk d o not sure if I ever tried this

Z: next