Respected Contributor

Hello ... we had a cloudy but 62 degree day ... I was able to open the windows again ... walker, I did see that some areas are getting the "s" word ... this isn't nice but ... better them than us.

I hope you were able to fill your cupboards and freezer again ... but your tomato and pizza cups sound delicious!!

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEX

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Took the car for inspection - passed, but when I got in and started it, the templight was way over high!  Went back in and they checked it out.  The cooling fans are shot.  I left the car (they took me home) so they could figure out a quote and will call me.  No call as of yesteday evening. This year is just getting better and better!

walker, the tomato soup and pizza cups do sound good.  You and Tootie can have the Horseradish - 🤮 Definitely not a fan.  

Hope the "S" stays away Tootie.  It is pretty, but that's it for me.  We will be around 88 today.  Never know, weather changes hourly.  

Hi to kittyfan -

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kit Kat bars

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ugh!! cookie, sorry that happened ... doesn't it make you wonder though why that light went on right when you were picking it up?? (the joys of a car) ... I hope it's not going to be a big bill ...

We're having another rainy, gloomy day ... high of 58! I suppose I really shouldn't complain because it could be the "s" word ... but I wouldn't mind seeing the sun more ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

cookie, your KitKat gave me an idea (and I think we did this before) since we are a couple weeks before Halloween, how about we try to think of a candy for our letter?

L ~ Licorice

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷☔️

We sure had a lot of rain during the night!  It was heavy with thunder so really nice to listen to...no lightening...that I don't like.  Like Tootie said...rain is better than...the "s" weather!! 

cookie, sorry about your car problem.  I hope it is an easy...and cheap fix....brace yourself, eh?  Blame it on 2020!  😖

I did get "restocked" yesterday ....never seems to last long and back I go to store.  Ha....DUH...that's life! 

Happy Thursday everyone!  Good idea, Tootie, to go with candy theme until Halloween.  And, I have perfect letter for my annual choice of candy......

M .... M & M's 😆

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
Oh no car trouble. At least you were right there.

I have a friend from church. Moved here a few years ago. I took her under my wing. Found her book club bunco group etc. Well she is always playing the helpless role. She found another bunco group to join. Big group not meeting due yo covid. Well she can't figure out how to do the book club ap we use so I let her know. Is book at library? I don't know. What is phone number. Found book at library in next town. Texted me saying she couldn't find it! I had been buying her a book used when I did mind but decided To stop that. Enough is enough. She breezed into TS one day. Bought two items. A few dollars. Whips our card. 10 dollar minimum. She looked at me like I was from Mars. I told her take it I would take care of it. Argh.

N:. Necco candy. I love the Valentine hearts

O:. Next
Honored Contributor

Hi all .... sure was a gray, blah day here!  I pushed myself out the door for walk so I would not feel like a complete slug.  I feel like my hibernation has started early.  Oh well, just one of those days....some busy..some are not.  I do miss my involvement at church luncheons,etc.  Nothing is being held...funerals limited and no luncheons served either.

kittyfan, you sure meet a variety of people...Chatty Cathy and Helpless Hannah!  You must turn away and roll your eyes!  

See you tomorrow.

O .... O'Henry Bars

NEXT ....P

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, I sure know about being a complete slug!  I have felt the same way for the last couple of weeks.  BLAH!  

kittyfan, I don't envey you - Chatty Cathy, Helpless Hannah ( great nicknames).  A never ending group of possibilities at the TS!  Good thing they have you - a gem in the junk!  

Okay Tootie, thanks for the rain!  We will be enjoying some today and still be warm - 79.  At least there's no "S".  

Good news!  The repair shop called and my car was done yesterday afternoon!!  They offered to come and get me, but DD will take me this morning on her way to work. I love this shop - clean, great service and honest.  Been using them for 9 years.  Happy camper here!!

Passing the coffee ~

P - Peppermint Patties

Q is next

PS:  I love Necco's and Valentine hearts too kittyfan!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I don't know how you do it ... Helpless Hannah sounds like one of those people that plays dumb and wants everyone else to do things for her and then you have to deal with non-stop Chatty Cathy plus hundreds inbetween ... and as our gracious BuzyBee you just "grin and bear bee it" Woman Very Happy ... you deserve a big medal!!

walker, I was one of those slugs yesterday ... I didn't feel like doing much of anything ... I did my laundry but that is it ... I agree about the hibernation starting early and we still have the whooooole winter to go!! ugh!!

cookie, glad that the shop was able to get your car fixed so quick ... sorry about the rain but we desperately needed a dry day ... today will be it!! ... sunny and 77 today!! almost as warm as you!

Hmmm, wonder what I will do today?? I'm sure I'll find something ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... not a fan of Necco's ...

Q ~ Queen will pass out M&M's

R ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷☔️

More rain this morning...☹️...should be over your way by tomorrow, Tootie.  Sorry!  Maybe LG will bring you sunshine! 😊

There is sunshine here just chatting with you.  I smiled when you said that kittyfan is a "gem in the junk", cookie!  👏 yes!  And, Tootie said that our Busy 🐝 will "grin and bear  bee it"!  👏👍 You are both sharp early in morning!  Pass that good coffee! And, kittyfan, carry-on, keep smiling ....surprises everyday at TS!  Maybe when we all gather for a good meal at Cafe, we could help you at TS...😳🤣.

Well, time to MOOOOve along....oh, cookie, glad you will get your wheels back today....lucky to have a nice shop like that to fix problems.  

Happy Friday!  Good Q, Tootie!

R .... Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...YUM!  

NEXT .... S 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... we broke a record today ... we got up to 81 degrees!! rain is expected overnight and then it should "move on out" ... we'll see.

I went out to bring our garbage totes back and one of the neighbors across the street was out ... we socially distanced and talked for a while ... I enjoyed our visit as I normally don't see anyone out ...

See you later ...

S ~ Skittles

T ~ NEXT