Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... great X, kittyfan!! ... let's get rid of all the negative news ...

walker, we are up in the air about Thanksgiving too ... we've been together with DS/DIL for dinners and over at DM's (but we were outside for that party and were able to social distance) of course we can't at Thanksgiving dinner ... we're thinking if we do Thanksgiving at DM's we are going to cut our menu way down, do buffet style (maybe) and sit all around the house ... ugh! who knows! but I can't imagine us all sitting around the table at close quarters ... and she's not sure what/if she wants to do anything either!! ...

We had a miserable damp and rainy day today ... I guess I'm never happy with the weather ...

Have a good night ...

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ All this talk of Thanksgiving and the new problems associated with Dinner/Social Distancing, etc.  I don't think there is much you can without sitting down at a fully loaded table of wonderful food.  It will be LG's first Tksvgr making it harder to preserve family traditions - thanks COVID19!  WIth your super invention capabilities Tootie, you might think up a solution to this problem - GO TOOTIE!!!

I am not sure what's on tap here.  DS and his SO will be here sometime in November - hoping for the Holdiays.  They do not want to fly and are driving.  Fortunately they love to drive and have been to almost every state.  

G'kids have Friendsgiving a week before Tksgvg and they always have a great time with their closestt friends and families.  They have been doing this for several years.  They celebrate with us as well - even if we have Tacos which is okay with me.  

kittyfan, does the Cafe prepare any Tksvg foods other than their wonderful desserts?  I'll bet if they do/did, it will/would be delicious!  

Tootie, another one unhappy about the weather  - more heat - 87 today.  I wish it would just stay 60-75 all year round!  I do love rain but not the many problems associated with it.

Passing the coffee ~

A - Anchovies    no thank you!

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... it looks like we're all in the same boat about Thanksgiving (and I'm sure there's a lot more people too!) ... time will tell what we do.

Well, it's raining here now but it is supposed to stop within the hour and then we will have a cloudy 53 degree day ... cookie, I'm with you, 60-75 degrees everyday would be perfect!! Woman Very Happy

Nothing else new going on ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... no anchovies for me either!!

Hahaha ... just realized I started this post at 7am ... got interrupted by DD's phone call on her way to work and never came back ... and just popped back on and saw that I never sent it ...

B ~ Banana Bread

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🍂🍁🎃

Happy Tuesday to all!  Hold the anchovies and pass the coffee....😁!  Laughing at the distraction with call, Tootie, and forgetting to hit "send".  More coffee for Tootie! 🤣

cookie, you have the best chance for a Thanksgiving gathering....you could ...maybe? ...gather outside?  I am thinking if the family here is all well....and no known exposure....kids will say....let's do it!  We will see ....kind of concerned since yesterday I heard "next 6-12 weeks could be serious".....oh boy......🙏🤞.

kittyfan.....I think SCC needs to visit the Cafe!  I can bring QA out of mothballs, pick up Tootie and meet you TX gals there!  YUM!  

All for now ..... back later to report on my busy day doing nothing...haha!  Stay well!

👋👋🇺🇸😷

C .... Chocolate-Covered Raisins

NEXT .... D 

Valued Contributor

Laughing over your last comment walker.  Now you started it!!!!

Q doing nothing kitty.jpg

Fits to a "T".  Happy day all ~

D - Devils food cake   for Tootie

E is next

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

LOL!!!!  FUNNNNNY! Thanks for great laugh, cookie!  🤣

And, now back to the regular nothing program here.....oh wait....I am washing towels and freshened bathrooms....guess that is "something".....enough for today...don't want to exhaust myself! 😂

E .... Egg Salad Sandwich 

NEXT .... F 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

Café,dies special holiday feasts.SA is hosting this year. Bigger venue.

Went to TS yesterday. One of the volunteers was frantically looking through trash can looking for her keys. Oh no. She did locate them. Fortunately it was before taken put for dumpster. I came home exhausted. Not sure why I was so tired. Perhaps it was chatty Kathy. I was enjoying my lunch when she flitted over! Blah blah blah

Hope to take my ballot today. Need to take m Y glasses for repair. Managed to pop. Lenses out. Got it back but know it isn't right. Tried to make eye appointment. I like the dr. Staff is terrible. May change.

F:. French toast

G:. Next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Another key incident at the TS.  kittyfan, ATTST gets better and better.  Glad the lady found her keys in time.  Oh no!  Chatty Cathy bothering our Buzzy Bee - just sting her and she may go away.

walker, I think we are unanimous on going to the Cafe.  It sounds like such a nice place with excellent food and  the nice people who provide it.  Shame about QA in mothballs so long.  She does need a break!

Another warm - 88-90 day here.  Nothing going on.  I do have an appointment this morning  to take my car for an inspection for registration 2021.  After the small UB I will take there, I will come home and finish it.

Passing the coffee ~

G - Granola

H is next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... hahaha cookie! I'm laughing at your comment about kittyfan stinging Chatty Cathy Woman LOL ... listening to someone yak all the time would be very tiring ... good luck with your inspection .. our state let us postpone our registrations and inspections during the virus but just announced the other day that they both had to be up to date by November 3 ... now, everyone is scrambling to get them done!! (luckily DH had ours taken care of when they were due!)

It's pouring here right now but it is supposed to stop later on and our temp for today is 66!!

Hope all is well with everyone and stay safe, this virus is ramping up!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

H ~ Horseradish ... gotta have it on roast beef sandwiches.

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🍁🍂

More laughs for the day, cookie, your suggestion of our busy 🐝 stinging Chatty Cathy!  Good idea but think our busy 🐝 is a kind 🐝 😉! 

Tootie, you have been getting a lot of rain lately.  Have you heard about the ...hate to say it....❄️❄️SNNNOOOW some areas north and west of me are getting?  😫 

I need to get groceries today.  I have been into "what's in freezer or cupboards" for dinner.  Yesterday I finally made my own tomato soup from recipe I have had for long time. There is so much sodium in soups I have to start making my own!  Anyway, it was good!  We had that plus the last of "Pizza Muffin Cups" (made for kiddos) from freezer.  I need to restock today...ha! 

Time to get myself in gear....Happy Wednesday....oh, I like horseradish too, Tootie!  

👋👋🎃

I .... Ice Cream Sandwiches

NEXT .... J