Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☀️

Quick hello....Queen needs to get on QA and head to our BAT.  kittyfan, come along....the ride with cookie and BAT adventure will never be forgotten...HA!  Happy to hear Ozzie is much better, cookie.  Tootie, glad you had a good time celebrating your DD's birthday. Happy Birthday to her!   Steaks turned out good but off the grill can't be beat!  

Up, Up, and Away I go......Happy Crazy Saturday!

U .... UB's later for all! 😀

NEXT ..... V 🤔

Respected Contributor
Ready for BAT

V:. Vinegar

W:. Nrxt
Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Just home......bumpy ride coming in with all the wind here.....that on top of one too many mimosas equals BIG headache!!!  What fun....as always.  Lucky kittyfan got to meet our friends from the PD!  But, when they found out we were celebrating two birthdays .....they just said..."Have FUN"....😳???  After Tootie's great breakfast we were skipping and singing at the Octoberfest.....cookie and kittyfan singing....Happy Birthday to us....Happy Birthday to us....but then crowds followed us back to Tootie's!! We returned with about 100 following us along with dogs!  We did have a BIG TX SIZE CAKE with two BIG candles that, when lit, shot fireworks in air.....thank you Cake Boss....very spectacular!!!!  BUT, along came the PD and Fire department.   I tried to explain but just got a stern look...and a "SERIOUSLY!!!!?  Do we have to deal with you EVERY week??"   I just smiled and said "GUESS SO!"  "Would you like some cake?"  Grumble....Grumble.....then...."who owns this property?"...ummmmm......The Governor of NY....WHAT????   "Yes, he really likes to get away from it all and comes here but you probably never know it....do you?"  I would not bother him....he is very tired..and you will spoil his cousins birthday celebration."  LADY....just clear this crowd out ........and make it quick!!  cookie and kittyfan took off....what a thrill for kittyfan....ha....I ran for QA.....and Tootie was on top of Fire truck yelling.....PARTY IS OVER!!   

W ..... We know how to have fun!  

NEXT ...... X 

Respected Contributor

So much fun ... and quick thinking walker!! the Governer lives here??!! hahahaha ... the crowds finally dispersed and I hopped down off the Fire Truck (actually was told to get the heck off the truck and go home!!) ... I ran inside and was just locking up when there was a knock on the door ... uh oh, do I answer it or not??!! (the Governer was supposed to be here) ... I asked who was there ... "it's the Police Captain ... open up!" ... I asked what they wanted ... "open up! we're here to make sure that the Governer is OK" ... I opened the door and stepped out to talk to them ... I told them that he was sleeping after a very long conference call ... the Chief then said "you look familiar, did you have anything to do with those crazy ladies that were here today?? ... one had a plane and the other two were riding a broom?? someone has to clean up the mess that was made" ... I said ummm, have you been drinking Chief?? a plane and a broom?? hahahha. you've got to be kidding?? hahahahaha hahahaha ... I wonder how your boss would like to hear about this? ... the Chief said "uggghhhh, nevermind. Go back inside. I just can't win!"

I just peeked out the window and our Town Department is out in front cleaning up ... oh well, someone has to do it!! Good thing they think the Governer is here!! hahaha ...

cookie and kittyfan, you had a Birthday BAT in BAT style ... once again the PD became involved ... Hope you made it home it ok ...

See everyone in the morning ...

X ~ Xxxing out the PD spoiling our fun ..

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Tootie, you always cover for us so well!!! 😂😂 What a fun day!!!  I am exhausted....bet you are too....glad the Town Dept came out for cleaning! 😂  cookie and kittyfan must have had a wild ride home!!  

Hope everyone has a restful evening.....tomorrow is a new day.....back to normal here....❓😂

Y .... Yellow Onions

NEXT ...... Z 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am still laughing from all the funnies!  WOW!  What a BAT!!!  A Texas Birthday celebration for sure.  I had a little trouble when I tried to attach the huge candles to my arms and fly off, the PD and FD got a little testy.  It would have been spectacular! 🧨🧨

Great idea Tootie - the Governor would be so proud!  You and walker did us up pround and I for one, THANK YOU for the great day!  Still enjoying the laughs as we sure have fun.  In my haste to leave, I did leave the DW's behind and will now have to go get them.  They aren't just any old brooms and must be returned! 🧹🧹

Two young lads spending the weekend and helping SIL around the yards.  SIL should have had kids of his own - he would be a great father.  My 2 G'kids love him. 

Passing the coffee ~

Z - Zipping back to Tootie's territory to retrieve my 2 DW's  

A is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, tread lightly ... there have been cars (Secret Service??) parked on my street all night long ... possibly protecting the Governor?? or looking for one of us!!?? ... hahaha!! ... your SIL sounds like a gem ...

We are chilly this morning ... 41 degrees now but we will have a sunny 65 degree day ...

Have a good day ... off to church now so I'll grab my coffee when I get back ... passing the coffee ...

A ~ An Adventurous Attempt (to retrieve DW) or Apricot Jam

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  😀☕️

Still enjoying the laughs here too!  If life gets you down, join us on Saturday!  Escape reality here.... haha.....Happy Sunday everyone!  

No paper this morning....🙁....can't complain (too much) as delivery has been really good.  Funny thing is yesterday I was so excited that I got a better monthly rate.....today...no delivery!!!  HA ....you get what you pay for....😂.

Enjoy your day.....see you later.

B ..... Banana Bread

NEXT ...... C 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... it was another quiet day here ... we must have all needed our UB's after yesterday's BAT ...

walker, did you ever get your paper?? I hope it was just a late delivery and not a result of your new rate ... haha!!

cookie, I was looking for you today ... did you get your DW??

Today we hit 65 sunny degrees and I thought maybe we could go for a bike ride but it was too windy ... believe it or not when it is windy, it makes it really difficult to pedal ... I think our biking days are winding down ....

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

C ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

End of day....where did it go....it was a UB day for me....ha!  Just a lazy Sunday.  We did get our paper, Tootie.  DH was teasing me about the new rate I got and said...."how much extra to have it delivered?"...haha.....went to church and it was here when we got back. 

Our wind must have come your way.  I guess your bikes will soon be stored with the grill, right, Tootie?  Sigh........oh well....just think....you are getting closer to December and BABY!!!!   😀

Time to say good night.......see you tomorrow.

D ... Dishwasher 

NEXT ...... E