Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Add me to the UB Sunday!  Even with 7 young men running around and just enjoying themselves.  SIL grilled chicken and various other goodies.  Everyone had a great time.

Tootie, I did find my DW - "parked" conveniently behind the PD!  Swooped in and grabbed it - flew home in style!  Too bad the wind is putting a stopper on your bike riding.  Can you ride in the direction which the wind blows for an extra boost?  I can still picture you as Margaret Hamilton!  Haha

Holiday, so two of the boys will still be here.  Good excuse not to do any chores!??  We will be 86 today which is warmer than yesterday.  Oh Fall, where are you?? 🍂🍂

Passing the coffee ~

E - Eggs Benedict

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... haha cookie! sometimes I feel like Margaret Hamilton on my bike ... especially when people dilly dally or walk 4 abreast on the trail in front of me!! But ... I do have a bell to ring so they can move over (so I don't mow them down ... haha!!) and yes, if the wind is too our back, it's so much easier!! ... it sounds like you had a good weekend with your visitors and your SIL's grilling ... glad you were able to find your DW ...

walker ... yes, it won't be long before our grill and bikes will be tucked away ... we're supposed to have some nice weather coming up so we're hoping to get out this weekend.

DIL's baby shower is Saturday and he is already spoiled!! Woman Very Happy ... and she graduates this Thursday as a nurse!! She's been working full time and then off to school until 10pm ... throw in a pregnancy and .... yikes!! But she did it!!

kittyfan, hope you are rested up from your Birthday BAT ..

Catch up Monday and I should be able to get some things done .. it's raining here today and our high is only 52 ..

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

F ~ Flour

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️

Tootie, congratulations to your DIL!!  Wonderful news about her upcoming graduation.  Young adults today amaze me at what they can juggle!  This is a big year of celebrations for your family......DS, DIL and new baby too!

Thinking ahead to next BAT......I suggest we skip this week so Tootie can enjoy day and baby shower.  Then the following week we have a Halloween🎃 👻 BAT ....use extra time to create our costumes (?).

cookie, glad you are enjoying the young kids in house....how nice that SIL and DD welcome them in as their own.....a special treat for everyone...adopted family.  And, you get to enjoy with NO responsibility!!!! 👍

No news here ......guess I will have breakfast and decide what I want to accomplish....or not.....today.  Bye for now.

Happy Monday.....Columbus Day!!

G .... Grapefruit

NEXT ..... H 

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.......quiet Monday.....nothing to report ....no one here.....kitchen cleaned and ready to go for coffee in the morning!  Hope you have had a nice day!

👋👋

H ..... Ham

NEXT ..... I 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I finally changed my valances in my family room ... I've had the new ones for a while and just never got around/felt like putting them up ... putting them up led me to clean the window, the blinds and the woodwork ... but it is done and they look great!!

See everyone tomorrow ...

I ~ Iodized Salt

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  How nice you got your valances up Tootie even if one thing led to another - haha.  You now have the cleanest windows and coverings in your city!!  Belated congratuations to your DIL!!  I am tired just thinking of all the juggling as walker so aptly stated.  

walker, I am okay with skipping BAT so Tootie can have a R&R BAT and enjoy the shower.  

Gym tis morning - need the old pep talk!  I also need to reveiw (again) the Medicarre Insurance stuff.  I have pretty much decided and will do it online.  Thankfully, My current provider sent me some info on very similar plans as mine will be discontinued.  The joys of being old are never ending. 

Catching up what didn't get done yesterday.  UB's when done!

Passing the coffee ~

J - Jalapenos

K is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... thanks for the BAT break ... this shower starts at 11am (3rd shower I've been to now that starts at this time?? a brunch shower) and I would have had to leave our BAT "excursion" early ... now we have time to plan our next one!

cookie, you can do it!! ... hop on that bike and go, go, go!! (just remember to stop at your 3-4 mile mark) ... ahh, the good old insurance review ... glad you have pretty much decided on what you want ... that can be so confusing!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☀️

GO, cookie, GO! 🚴🚴🚴.......just STOP before you do too much!  

Tootie, FR sounds nice....new valances, clean windows, etc!  Now you can sit and enjoy it!  Just wondering....11am Baby Shower Brunch....with mimosas??  😂😂  Good idea to cancel BAT.....you could end up at PD and miss the shower!  Can't have that!!!  PD may be cruising by thinking we are there!  Ha!

Time to get the day going here......meeting my Three Amigos after school which I look forward to....they are getting older and grandma won't be needed for that much longer....😟.  

Happy Tuesday!  

L .... Lettuce

NEXT ...... M 🤔

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Laughing at a baby shower with Mimosas - then realized it is a great idea!!! 👶 🍹🍹

I only biked 3 miles yesterday.  I have been so tired for the last several weeks.  I am sure it is lack of a good night's sleep.  No problem falling asleep, just staying there!!!  Hidden stress maybe.....

walker, the 3 A's must be approaching college by now????  They grow so fast - next will be the wonder years of pre teen and voice changes!  I remember these times fondly (sometimes)

More chores today - vacuuming.  We will only be 72 today????  What's up with that.  Humid yesterday UGH!

Passing the coffee ~

M - hummmm,  Mimosa's (at a baby shower)🍹

N is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I never thought that there might be Mimosas at the shower!! I'll have to let you know ...

cookie, you did good!! 3 miles is a long way to go ... lack of sleep is the pits!! hopefully, you can get into a routine and get a good nights sleep ... in the meantime, enjoy those UB's ...

walker, hope you had a good visit with the Amigos ...

Hi kittyfan!! ... hope you are doing well.

We are at a pleasant 58 which is where we will stay ... thunderstorms moving in this morning and staying throughout the day and tomorrow ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Nutmeg

O ~ NEXT