Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh good! A BAT Festival it is!! sorry cookie, not a bat BAT but a BAT BAT!! haha!

It sounds like Anytime Fitness has it all!! ... programs and going whenever ... hope you enjoy it.

We will have a sunny 63 degree day ... rain on and off for the weekend with us too!! although Monday is supposed to be the driest day ...

Have a good day ... good luck with your flowers walker ...

Pouring and passing ...

A ~ Avocado

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☔️

One day of sunshine for about five of rain...here we go again....oh well......raining now but suppose to clear for while......then storms later.  Maybe DD and I can get out during a break in rain.  Good thing I planted some flowers yesterday afternoon. 

No news here except wet news......haha!!!  Hope you have a good day!  See you later.

B ... Baked Beans

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... walker, how did you do with getting flowers?? Ihope you had better luck at this nursery today.

Well ladies I got more good news .... I'm going to be a great aunt!! (#7 and this baby I will be able to see!) My niece/SO in AZ are having a baby ... due in November!!  So now I have two babies to look forward to ....

It ended up being a cloudy and cooler day here ... high of 62!! tomorrow rain and thunderstorms all day ... ugh!!

Have a good night ... Hi Kittyfan!! hope all is well with you!

C ~ Coconut Cream Pie

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.......oh boy...baby boom time for you, Tootie!  That is such great news!  Fun times ahead!!  Especially for you, Tootie!  So excited for you!  Even if one is long-distance.   Congratulations all around! 

Went out with DD this morning while we had a break with rain.  It was pretty muddy walking in some parts.  DD found a lot of things.  I did not buy but saw good things to go back for...ha.

Better get some rest for BAT tomorrow....so.....night all!

D ..... Dish Detergent

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... our BAT Buffet is ready!! ... pancakes, bacon/sausage, coffee cake, coffee and of course, our Mimosas!! Come on over when you can ...

The skies are looking pretty good right now but we are supposed to have thunderstorms today ... we'll see what happens ...

Have a good Saturday ... coffee's ready!!

E ~ Extra Large Mimosas ... haha!!

F ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Congratulations Tootie!!!!!  Great news!  Breakfast sounds wonderful, as always.  

I will try to bring some of our 89 degree weather with me to try to offset any T-storms you may have.  No rain for a few days - YAY!   Can't wait for the face painting!  I wonder if walker gets painted as a Queen, would anyone recognize her?  

How is the washer saga doing walker?  Hope you DD gets full satisfaction!  

Hey kittyfan maybe you can join us today?  

Pouring and passing the coffee ~

F- Fantastic E Tootie        or french toasst

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! ☀️

Sunny skies for take-off.....QA will be there soon....almost forgot to bring my parking sign!  BAT sounds delicious, Tootie.  

I was thinking maybe I could just have my face painted like the Statue of Liberty..then my crown would fit in!  I better find a torch to carry....hmmm.

Not sure how this washer situation will end for DD, cookie, but her machine is now working.  Will see what next week brings.  She wants restoration work to begin soon because my niece, with her three children, is coming to visit In two weeks.  Que sera...sera...

On my way ...... Happy Crazy Saturday!  

kittyfan......where are you? 

G ..... Grapefruit 

NEXT ...... H 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my gosh ... so much fun ... again!! ... we looked great with our faces painted! cookie, you and I decided to be clowns ... and walker, they did a great job making you look like the Statute of Liberty ... but the PD was not real crazy about your "torch" ... too many Mimosas and two clowns dancing on a park bench make for a broken bench ... and a broken bench makes for a great torch ... we took the slats and just lit them on fire .... you marched around so proud and we followed along behind ... until the PD tried to stop us ... with their whistles blowing and people running to get out of our way ... the chase was on ... I can still see the flames and smoke rising from your torch ...

It ended up bing a hot and sunny 81 degree day ... but windy!! (that didn't help the torch flame either!! hahaha)

Have a good afternoon ...

H ~ Ham

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Fun is right, Tootie!   I agree, we did look great with our faces painted.  The torch was a problem. And, did anyone notice the camera man who took our pictures?  I heard him say he was working for the police.....pictures will be in the paper and sent around the country...."Be on lookout.....not armed.....not dangerous..they are usually intoxicated (😳 us?) ...just nothing but trouble...crazy trio!"  "If sighted, notify police department....they almost burned our town down and owe us a park bench."  Well, this should not be a problem....no more clown faces or Statue of Liberty.....so, how could they pin anything on us?   Found a parking ticket on QA.....think I will ignore that too!  😂   I had my Royal Parking Only sign!  So, what's up with that....not friendly at all! No respect!

Great time......thanks, Tootie!  Hope cookie made it back and, lucky kittyfan, safe from all "Wanted Posters".  If we get locked up she may be our "one call". 

We had a cloudy morning with some light rain but this afternoon is beautiful!

Enjoy your evening!  See you tomorrow.

I ..... Idaho Potatoes

NEXT .... J

Valued Contributor

Qsmiley-laughing-and-pointing.png

Another great BAT!!!  Thank you Tootie.  I thought a bench bon fire was a great idea!  Some people are just party poopers - lol.  The parking ticket sure came in handy for igniting the bench slats - waste not want not..........

All in all, a great time was had by all  SCC.

J - Justice for SCC   or juice for Mimosas

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.