Honored Contributor

Helloooo again..........busy day.....sorry your dental visit had the unexpected filling, Tootie.  I PASSED!  Haha!  Not with flying colors but no extra problems ....a good thing!!!  

After that it was a quick stop at grocery store.....home to unload and put away.....lunch and go meet my Three Amigos.  In the meantime, DD invited boys to come over and swim with GS and GD after school.  It turned out to be an 80 degree day!  The boys were beyond excited to go!  So, off we went for awhile......then back home to wait for DIL/mom....fortunately she was right behind us....because I was tired!!!

Home for grandma's medicine and dinner.  😀  I will fade early!  

See you tomorrow.   👋👋

Q ..... Queen likes Quesadillas and says Night All!

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

Just checking in as there is nothing new around here.  Going to try to get to the Anytime Fitness and start an exercise plan for this old lady.  I've got to get going before they close/move like Curves did!  This one is closer.

Good reports on the dentist visits ladies!  Wow, walker, swimming!!!  Must really be Spring.  How fun for the 3 Amigos too.  

How is the washer saga coming along?  Hope your DD gets a new replacement as she deserves.

Passing the coffee ~

R - Rice A Roni

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... good for you cookie with the Anytime Fitness!! ... I'm sure you'll feel better once you get going ...

walker, glad you had a good dental visit too ... and wow!? 80 degrees yesterday for you? I can only imagine the excitement with the kids to go swimming ... and I can imagine how tired you must have been ... you had a busy day too!!

Right now it is sunny and 61 but we're expecting thunderstorms and winds this afternoon ... high of 70 ... time to get the plants down ... (maybe next year we should move them so they don't have those bad hair days and whiplash! haha)

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

S ~ Salmon

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  😎☀️

It is a beautiful morning here!  Definitely my flower day today!  Buy and plant!  Still undecided on hanging baskets...laughing at the "bad hair days and whiplash"...Tootie....but, so true, the winds are a real problem.  But, pretty when hanging....so, might be up..down...up....down for me too.

Just saw on news the destruction from storms and tornadoes in mid-section of the country....so sorry for those in that area.

cookie, good for you joining Anytime Fitness....hard part is getting started....once you go you will be glad you did...spoken by someone who doesn't go..HA! I think we might have some good stories coming ????  Too bad about Curves.  I had a friend that went there regularly.

Oh, washer saga continues, cookie.  Appliance store has to deal with washer maker...LG!  Still malfunctioning!  No new delivery......YET....ridiculous!  Seems like store should make good on it and then deal with LG!!!  DH says LG stands for LEAKS GOOD!  

Better get moving.....Happy Thursday!  

T .... Tater Tots

NEXT ...... U ....hmmmm....uhhhhhh.....?  When in doubt... 

ask cookie!

Valued Contributor

Hello ladies ~

Off to Anytime - they are open 24/7!!!!  Will let you know the outcome of today's visit.

"U" called???????

V is next     Tootie, Tootieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Respected Contributor

I heard you!! .... I guess I have to think of something good for the V ....

I think I got it .... !!!!

V ~ VELVEETA ...

W ~ NEXT

Have fun cookie ...

Honored Contributor

😂😂😂 OH, YOU TWO ARE FUNNY!  Can't wait to hear about visit to Anytime, cookie.

Well, I went out to my usual flower place this morning....what a disappointment!!!  Inventory was down and not that good.  It is very windy and I laughed when I looked at the hanging baskets blowing around.  Yes, a BAD HAIR DAY for plants and me....ha!!!  I decided to pass on baskets again....for now anyway......did buy some other plants  for front and my deck.  Going out with DD tomorrow to another nursery....maybe I will find something else there.

Oh, DD said another repairman came out and said that a hose to washer was cut...cause of problem..we'll see...they replaced hose and machine is running .....for now.  Still should just have new one.

Bye for now......think I will take a UB!!!  😃

W ..... Wine 🍷 

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... sorry to hear that you didn't have much luck at your nursery walker ... I honestly think that this wet weather didn't help much with the plants ... hopefully you'll have better luck tomorrow ... I forgot to mention earlier, I like your DH's descriptiong of LG .. leaks good!! haha! ... and a cut hose in the washer saga?? why didn't the first repairman notice that?? ugh!! I agree about getting a new washer because no matter what repair they do ... your DD is going to have memories of that leaking mess in the back of her mind.

We had our thunderstorm late this morning into the afternoon ... it turned out not to be as bad as they thought it would be ... it has since cleared up with sunny skies and it is 72 but very windy!!

Are you ladies up for another Festival BAT?? ... this time there is one downtown by the water ... another Bounce House, Obstacle Course, Balloon Animals and Face Painting are just a few fun things that caught my attention ...

Have a good evening ...

X ~ Xtra Crunchy Peanut Butter

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

A Festival BAT, Tootie?  Count me in......I will be there in red, white and blue!  We better hit Face Painting first so we are in disguise "in case" any problems arise..LOL!

We sure enjoyed a beautiful day here....now they say we will be in and out of rain over the weekend.

No news from cookie and her Anytime experience...she may be in traction ....or horizontal until tomorrow.....😂...we will have to stay tuned for news in morning!  

Til then......night all......rest well!

Y .... Yellow Cake Mix

NEXT ...... Z 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ A BAT Festival?!!!!!   YES!  I love Bats - oh you meant a Festival for our BAT day...........  Count me in too.  Love the face painting first, walker.  Great disguise idea.

Went to Anytime Fitness and they were closed - at 9AM??  Read the sign and the 24/7 is only for members, so I returned at 10:30.  Very, very nice place as well as the people. 

Thankfully, it is not big and the machines are great.  A treadmill that you can read or watch TV???  I have been under a rock!!!!  I go back Thursday morning for my personal consultation to select which machines are a good match for me, etc.

They give you a "key" so you can utilize the gym anytime you want to.  There are special Silver Sneaker classes and speakers if you want to participate in those.  My insurance covers everything they have.

Manicure today and maybe some errands.  We will be around 90 today with humidity - UGH.

Passing the coffee ~

Z -  zap!  Darn flies!!!!

A is next