Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, my grandmother did what QM did.  She label and catagorized everything making it very easy to identify and distribute her lovely things.  QM was a great lady for sure!

I missed the White House Christmas decorating, but hope it will be shown again - reruns.  I can only imagine the dismanteling process!  I'm with your Dh walker, one tree is enough!

We are still enjoying warm days and cold nights.  74 today!  No plans - just making sure all my stuff is ready for my next surgery on Thursday.  The eye drop charts have been a life saver! Still finishing my left and starting my right eye today.  

Passing the coffee ~

G = Grape juice

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... a cold day ... high of 31 ... snow predicted at dinnertime and throughout the night (supposedly) ... I know the weatherpeople can't tell each different area how much or what the weather will be, so I've learned to just take one day at a time ... like yesterday, the town about 20 minutes away snow and we didn't ...

An early trip to the post office and grocery store ....

Hope everyone has a good day ... see you later ... pouring and passing ...

H ~ Honey

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Slept a little longer than usual today.  Woke up to news of bombing in NYC.....good grief....it never ends.....so while I listen I will have coffee with you......much more pleasant!

cookie, you must feel less anxious about eye surgery this week....now you know what to expect.  Then you will see all things Merry and BRIGHT this Christmas season! 😀

If I see the White House program on TV schedule again, I will let you both know.....or keep an eye on HGTV....I imagine it will be repeated.  I would even watch it again....amazing work and beautiful!  I thought about the "take-down" too.....ugh!

Better go......countdown to Christmas...go, go, go!

Have a nice Monday......see you later.

I .... Ice Cubes

NEXT .... J

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need to vent .... just got back ... grumpy, grumpy people out there. Of course, at the Post Office there was a line to the door (about 6 people ahead of me .. I was all the way at the door as we have a very small PO) ... that's all they did was complain!! ... going too slow, should have more people working, and one announced "I think we have more people in the hall" ... OK, there was, but complaining gets you nowhere ... I waited for a whole 10 minutes which I don't think is bad ...

walker, I hadn't heard about the bombing in NYC and just read about it online ... what a sad, sad world ...

See you later ....

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh course when you have staff to take down it isn't a dreaded chore! When we started the thrift store we had a big garage sale to kick off. We had a large collection of santas and ornaments. I didn't know the lady but heard she had eight trees. A lady as church decorates her entire house. Bathrooms and every inch. She was at the Burthday party yesterday---I knew she was a shopper but wow. An entire bedroom devoted to her clothes and purses. She always looks lovely

Cookie: you know what to expect so you will breeze through this one--and all will be clear and bright

I hadn't heard about the latest event--oh my.

. K: keep on keeping on or Kale

L: next
Honored Contributor

Vent Station Open 24/7!  Isn't it amazing, Tootie, how these grumpy people can't keep quiet!!!  Geez, sometimes I think those things but don't complain with others I don't know.  And, by the way, grumpy people......don't go to the Post Office two weeks before Christmas.....ummmm.....it will be busy!  Takes all kinds....I guess the holidays bring out the best in people and the worst!!

Now, I vented about the grumpy people too.....LOL!  Just realized Christmas is two weeks from today!!  Yikes!

Back to my "to do" list or "do nothing" list....I'll take a UB and think about it....😀

L .... Lettuce All Be Merry 🎄😂

NEXT .... M 

Valued Contributor

Laughing about your "Vent Station" walker.  Don't go anywhere right before Christmas unless you are prepared to wait.  Meet new friends!  Make the most of standing in line.  Some folks are actually nice.  Of course there are the Grouchy, grumpy old Gits.....

Love the "do nothing list" s well.  I couldn't have said it better.  Very good one walker!  Goes well with UB's doesn't it.  Well back to my UB in progress.

M =  Mimosas!

N is next

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone........another day...somewhat productive but nothing to rave about....HA!  I do better with a "do nothing" list!  Two weeks until Christmas......let it be, let it be!

We did get snow this afternoon.....I ask myself....why are we staying north in winter if we are retired ?? Just not sure.....is it ...we love snow...? NO!  We love driving in the Snow? HELL NO!  We like to make snowmen?  AHHHH...NO!  We like to ski?  LOL....NO!!  We need some therapy adjustments here!  Season is only beginning ...oh joy!  Or, I may leave!  My vent for today...ha!

Dimming lights........have a restful night...see you in the morning.

N .... Neopolitan Ice Cream....oldie but goodie!

NEXT .... O

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, I appreciate your vents and Vent Station.  I would not like to live with snow - anywhere!  I don't like the humid heat either but have no choice.  Bloom where you are planted.  I'm trying.

Spent the whole day looking for a legal paper to no avail.  I checked all the places where it could have attached itself - now to the archives!  VENT!  Nothing on tap here other than the usual laundry, etc  Of course UB's.

We will be 65 today, going down daily.  Passing the coffee ~

O = Ovaltine  loved it as a kid

P is next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... walker, I hear you about the snow and I like cookies saying "bloom where you are planted" ... that's me!!

Woke up to about 3 inches of snow ... not a big deal to us, BUT no plows!! it doesn't bother me as I don't have to get out to work, but DH/DD do (among a lot of others!) ... we can't park on the streets here overnight during the winter simply because the plows are supposed to clear the streets! haha ... lately they don't ... they wait until everyone is out and about, parked on the street and then it only gets half done!! UGH!! ... sorry ... my VENT is over!!

I may venture out later on to shovel but we are going to get heavier snows this afternoon ... maybe I'll wait and DH can snowblow when he gets home ... I'm really a fanatic when it comes to shoveling ... I enjoy it!! but if the snow is too heavy I can't do it ....

cookie, that paper will show up where you least expect it!!

Hope everyone has a good day ... our high today is 35 .... I remember Ovaltine but wasn't a fan ... pouring and passing ...

P ~ Pickles ... sweet or dill?? I like sweet ...

Q ~ NEXT