Respected Contributor

We did have a fun BAT ... but shortly after you all left, my doorbell rang and before I could get to it ... a loud BANG BANG!! ... who do you think was on the other side of the door? ... yes, Mr. Briefs!! ... ladies, he is not real happy with the snowman ... I asked him why he came to my house and he said he followed the "weaving footprints" and wanted to know what we were drinking ... he also said he was watching us out the window and said "you have no idea how to make snow angels ... you and your friends were all over the front lawn" ... I apologized and told him I would remove the Red Briefs Woman Surprised, if it would make him feel better .... he said it was too late that he already took them off .... I said "OK, give them back to us then" ... ummmm, he said "No way ... I like them!!" ... hahaha ... and he added that if we decide to do that again, he would call the police .... I told him we knew all the police so it wouldn't be an issue .... cookie, I don't know where you got the Briefs, but they are gone!! .... (maybe I'll see them on him one day!! Woman Wink)

Hope everyone had a good Saturday ... it turned out to be a sunny but cold day here ... we just got back from Mass ... see you in the morning ...

V ~ Very much needed UB's

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Still warming up from our snow fun yesterday.  It is 28 outside right now and later will be 68.  

Well, we got Mr. B's attention didn't we?  He probably has no life if all he did was watch crazy ladies try to make snow angels.  I think he secretly enjoyed the Snowman with the polka dot bikini.  Watch for him Tootie when the paper comes -lol  

Passng the coffee ~

W = Watch out for Mr. B in a bikini  or waffles

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... I will keep my eyes open for red polka dot bikinis ... Woman Wink either when the paper comes or when I do my dishes ... (my window faces his yard)

Another cold day here ... high of 34 with snow!!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday ... time for paper and coffee ... pouring and passing ...

X ~ Xtra hot coffee

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Pretty funny stuff about our BAT yesterday....one laugh after another!  Keep us posted on any "sightings" out your kitchen window, Tootie!

Finally, we are back to good paper delivery!  Nice to get up and have papers here.  Of course, this is time drivers like to collect tips too.....hope things don't change after the holiday season!  

So, had my coffee and read the papers.....I speed read since there isn't always a lot I want to read!!  Time for breakfast and then head out to church.......brrrr....bundle up and turn on my "seater heater" in car.....love that!

Happy Sunday.......stay warm and cozy!

Y ... Yellow Bananas

NEXT .... Z

Respected Contributor

Hello ... no sightings!! ...

It ended up being a cold and snowy day ... our football team played at home here (in the next town) and they had a lot of snow (almost a foot) fall during the game .... we won (finally) and the players made snowangels in the end zone!! hahaha

walker, glad to hear that you could enjoy your paper and coffee this morning ...

I got some of my gifts organized and wrapped today ... I have a bad habit of putting them "someplace" and then I forget ...

anyone else wrapping??

Have a good night ...

Z ~ Zipping on by ...

A ~ Almond Extract

B ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
I understand about the missing gifts!!

Went to church this morning. Then we decorated the church. I decided too many folks so I watched the others. Think I will cross this off my list!!!

Next off to a birthday party. It was a SURPRiSE. She will be 85 on Christmas Eve. I didn't think they could keep it secret but they did. She had no idea. She stood in the doorway. Couldn't decide if she was going to faint or run away. Her brother was there and other assorted family and friends. Really was lovely. Stopped at Bucees to buy a treat they sell. They were really busy. We were talking about this item and I said I would bring it to train next week--almost forgot. Home Now. Need to do stuff tomorrow.

My cell phone bill was autopay through my debit card. Since I replaced it didn't process. One more hoop to jump through.

B; banana pudding

C: nrxt
Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

Oh, kittyfan, thanks for helping me decide about the church decorating!  Our church is asking for volunteers next weekend....think I will pass.

I am watching the White House Christmas on HGTV.  I love things historical and am fascinated with White House families, life in White House, etc.  Anyway, dinner is in oven and while I sip on some wine, this is fun to watch.  Told DH he may not have to take me there in December....I have seen more on TV!

Tootie, must be getting too chilly for Mr. Brief to briefly appear....haha!  Or, he will appear with winter coat over his red briefs!!!  Haha

Bye for now....back to Washington!  Fabulous decorations!!!,

C ... Christmas Cookies

NEXT ... D

Valued Contributor

Oh no, Mr. B absolutely MUST NOT wear a coat and spoil the "view".  I think he could stay warm with these:  Not a bikini, but I doubt I could post what constitutes a "bikini" for men.

Q fur boxers.jpg

walker, I also love historical things and like Antique Roadshow (if I remember to watch).  

D = Doritos

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

LOL.....great briefs for Mr. Brief, cookie!!  See, what is not to like about us??  We are always thinking of best interests (and warmth...haha) for others...Mr. Briefs and P.D.    Funny!

OK, done with touring Christmas at the White House..(and dinner)..told DH he grumbles when he has to pull out decorations for one tree!!!  Amazing work there....beautiful!

Tootie, you asked about wrapping gifts.....some done....trying to get FL box ready to ship!  Next year they all get cash and gift cards...ha!  Shipping costs will be $$$$$.  Oh well...Tis the season to be jolly and generous!  

cookie.....I like to watch Antique Roadshow too and hope I have not tossed out "treasures".  QM was big into antiques and worked in an antique shop for awhile.  She always told me to be careful about things.  She knew her stuff!!!  Then she left notes in her things about family meaning or value, etc.  Fun to see her notes..,"this belonged to your great-grandmother" or "this was a wedding gift to your father and me" etc ...etc.

Well, dimming lights for now.....see you all in the morning!

E .... Edamame

NEXT .... F

Respected Contributor

I love them cookie!! ... nothing better than warm and furry briefs ... perfect for the cold weather!!

I didn't see the White House Christmas but can just imagine the hours and days it takes to decorate ... I bet it is beautiful!!

cookie, I'm not even sure if the Antique Roadshow is on around here anymore but did enjoy it when it was on ... walker, what a fun way for QM to let you know the history of some of her items ...

Good night all ... see you tomorrow ...

F ~ Fudge

G ~ NEXT